The South
✟28,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”
—Isaiah 54:14-17

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟216,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life............by which He has given to us exceedingly great and precious promises
2 Peter 1
Modern English Version

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟216,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented.
Matthew 27
KJV

I try to avoid thoughts in this thread but: I'd never seen it as repented. Interesting......

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟216,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When I was secure, I said I will never be shaken............You made me stand like a strong mountain. When you hid your face, I was terrified.
Psalm 30
Christian Standard Bible

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟216,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"We strictly charged you not to teach in this name".........But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised Jesus..........to give repentance"
Acts 5
RSV

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodBeMercifulToMeASinner

Sep 21, 2022
The South
✟28,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“One day in the courtyards of your Temple is better than a thousand days anywhere else. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the Temple of my God than live in the homes of the wicked.”
—Psalm 84:10 (NCV)

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0