• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟226,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Show me your ways, Lord. Teach me your paths. Guide me in your Truth & teach me, for you are God my Savior, & my hope is in you all day long."
Psalm 25
NIV

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟66,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
“Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. | King James Version (KJV) | Download The Bible App Now
God's Judgments on the Nations
1Come near, O nations, to listen; pay attention, O peoples. Let the earth hear, and all that fills it, the world and all that springs from it. 2 The LORD is angry with all the nations and furious with all their armies. He will devote them to destruction; He will give them over to slaughter. 3Their slain will be left unburied, and the stench of their corpses will rise; the mountains will flow with their blood.…
Berean Standard Bible · Download

Reactions: Plenipotent
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟66,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew Chapter 5 Verse 11 and 12
“One thing have I asked of Adonai, that will I seek: to dwell in the House of Adonai all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of Adonai, and to meditate in His Temple” (Psalm 27:4).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟226,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For if these things be among you, and abound, they will make you that ye neither shall be idle, nor unfruitful in the acknowledging of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 Peter 1
1599 Geneva Bible

Reactions: Plenipotent
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.