✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
From the Catholic Catechism (entry 1864):

"Whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin." There are no limits to the mercy of God, but anyone who deliberately refuses to accept His mercy by repenting, rejects the forgiveness of his sins, and the salvation offered by the Holy Spirit. Such hardness of heart can lead to final impenitence, and eternal loss.

So basically it's dying in a state of unrepentant mortal sin, refusing God's mercy unto the point of death. All other sins can be forgiven. I don't think this is something any Christian who takes his faith seriously and avoids sin has to worry about.
Wrong. That is not the definition that Jesus gave it, We must be careful that we don't open ourselves to demonic lying spirits that pervert the Word of God and give us definitions of things that do not exist in Scripture. A person who deliberately refuses to accept the mercy of God and the finished work of Christ is in a lost state merely because he is not converted to Christ. He is not born again. But he is lost because he rejects Christ, not because he blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Jim Langston
Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I don't think you understood my post, but thanks again for the warnings. I have no experience with the devil or witchcraft so I can't converse with you on that subject. But here is a warning for you....since you are predisposed to being fooled by the devil, I would encourage you to make sure you are not still being fooled now. Satan is wise... Would be very easy for him to replace one lie with the other. The way is narrow and few there be that find it. And similar to what you stated....It would be a shame for you to stop looking only because you were convinced you've found it already.... greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world.....good luck to you.

Thank you for the warning as well.
I'm very sure at this point when it's God talking or not, because I have tested it so many times (and failed as well). My conversion was a huge experience for me, and God has done huge miracles for me that only He can do, and taught me how to listen to the Holy Spirit. And He has changed me from being totally evil to being very Christlike. (Not bragging, it's His doing)
I have talked to God about this many, many times and asked Him to cleanse me of every sin and lie that the Devil has told me, almost every day for the past months. It has done wonders for me (try it). I've realized also that He has given me the gift of discernment.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's quite a declaration you've put in your blog.
So are you Moses?Enoch?or Elijah ? Hmm .
Mind you ,you might want to fine tune your story a bit. There's no mention of the two witnesses being beheaded ..or walking about headless. So your account doesn't agree with scriptures.

And really..this whole thread is based upon your desire to justify levitating ?
By suggesting any one who implies your not speaking from God is blasheming the holy spirit??? I mean really ....

• Agree
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Non denominational fundamentalist
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's quite a declaration you've put in your blog.
So are you Moses?Enoch?or Elijah ? Hmm .
Mind you ,you might want to fine tune your story a bit. There's no mention of the two witnesses being beheaded ..or walking about headless. So your account doesn't agree with scriptures.

And really..this whole thread is based upon your desire to justify levitating ?
By suggesting any one who implies your not speaking from God is blasheming the holy spirit??? I mean really ....

Yes, the scriptures do not, anymore. I guess,you didn't get that, did you? I've seen 4 different versions of revelation 11 over ther the years.

Listen, I really don't care if you believe me, I am just saying, when miracles start happening don't jump up and say they're from they're from the devil. When you face the judgement seat and God asks you why you blasphemed the holy spirit you will have no excuse. I do not want anyone going to hell on my account.

Other than who I am, I have said nothing not in the scripture.

Upvote 0

Theo Book

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Central Florida
✟59,258.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mark 3:22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.” 23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house. 28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.” 30 He said this because they were saying, “He has an impure spirit.”

When someone claims to do something from God through the power of the holy spirit, and you say it is from Satan, guess what you are doing? "He said this because they were saying He has an impure spirit.

It may be true that these people are doing things through Satan, and it may be true that they are doing it through the Holy Spirit. Just because you do not believe it to be from the holy spirit gives you no right to claim it is from the devil, in fact, that places your very soul in jeopardy.

So what should you do when you think people are teaching wrong? What did Jesus say to do?

There is a passage in the bible (sorry, can't find it right now) where the apostles come to Jesus and say, hey, these people are preaching about you, but we didn't tell them to, they are fmdoing it on their own authority. Jesus said leave them alone, at least my name is being taught. I was never comfortable with this passage, but since my Lord spoke it, I must follow it.

I know the bible teaches that if one has the faith of a mustard seed and tells a mountain to be moved, it will be moved. I know there are a majority of Christians who don't believe it which, incidently, is the reason they can't move mountains. I know there is a minority who claim abilities they do not possess for monetary gain. And I know there are a vast minority who can move mountains.

If someone does something the bible says is possible and I claim it is from Satan I am guilty of not leaving people alone and possibly blashamy of the holy spirit.

That person who claims to be able to descern spirits and you say it's from the Devil? Blashamy of the holy spirit if they actually can.

That person who claims to be able to levitate by faith and you claim it's from the Devil? Blashamy of the holy spirit if they can.

Are you really going to gamble your eternal soul that this person isn't doing it from the holy spirit? If you are so certain why aren't you moving mountains, walking on water, levitating or doing anything you can think of, since the bible claims you can?

The doctrine of men teaches that nobody can do this anymore, the doctrine of God teaches that all those with sufficient faith can.

Why are you gambling eternity on the doctrine of men?

So, what can you say? "I am not so sure that's from God, it might be from Satan". Perfectly valid, in my opinion, you are not staying something is from Satan, but questioning it, which I think is fine, hopefully Jesus/God does too.

There are a number of people claiming to do things by faith that I have researched and found out they are charletons. Not doing it through the power of Satan, but doing it through the power of trickery. Yet, I do not go around denouncing them, Jesis told me to leave them alone. What I can do, however, is make sure that the ones being tricked are aware of the salvation plan (love thy neighbor as thyself, come to Jesus for forgiveness). In the end, that is all that matters.

God and I have some disagreements on whether certain churches should of been allowed to exist through history. God says that He allows it because the maximun number of people got saved through them, even though they may not be 100% correct, the whole at least my name is taught thing. If I do not agree with God, God's rule still stands, leave those alone who are teaching my name. If you are not against me you are for me, if you are not for me you are against me.

I believe that people can be truely saved from any Christian denomination, sometimes in spite of the denomination rather than because of it.

In the end, everyone has access to a bible nowadays. Everyone can read the words of our Lord, "You know the commandments.. love thy neighbor as thyself". Even if a church is wrong at least they get the correct word of God in their hands.

I am reminded of a missionary who asked God why God sent him, he wasn't really that good. God's response was that he was willing. If a minister is wrong in his teachings, at least he's willing.

Why are we dividing the kingdom of heaven? Be sure you are not doing all you can to make it fail. "If a kingdom is divided amonst itself, that kingdom can not stand".

God bless you.

When someone speaks as gospel truth, that which you know from scripture to be false, is that "blasphemy of the Holy spirit?" It would certainly qualify as false doctrine, and false doctrine would certainly fall under the designation of evil; and to call evil good and good evil, certainly would qualify at least as a challenge to the Holy Spirit, would it not?

Consider each of the following doctrines from God and compare them with doctrines of men;

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah reminds me of men who deal in doctrines and creeds of men; who claim that their creeds simply articulate and capsulize what scripture says elsewhere.

For Example, when men claim they can kill people for speaking against the truth of the gospel; "after all, isn't it our job to keep the doctrine pure for God?"

But John spoke of men who kill other men because they know neither the Father, nor the Son;

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Another example, when men tell us to worship Jesus - but Jesus tells us "

John 4: 23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

And after teaching them "God is Spirit," Jesus elsewhere taught his disciples "I am flesh and bone."

Upvote 0

Theo Book

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Central Florida
✟59,258.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, the scriptures do not, anymore. I guess,you didn't get that, did you? I've seen 4 different versions of revelation 11 over ther the years.

Listen, I really don't care if you believe me, I am just saying, when miracles start happening don't jump up and say they're from they're from the devil. When you face the judgement seat and God asks you why you blasphemed the holy spirit you will have no excuse. I do not want anyone going to hell on my account.

Other than who I am, I have said nothing not in the scripture.

Would you mind supplying which versions you are referencing? Not the book of the bible, but the translation?

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When someone speaks as gospel truth, that which you know from scripture to be false, is that "blasphemy of the Holy spirit?" It would certainly qualify as false doctrine, and false doctrine would certainly fall under the designation of evil; and to call evil good and good evil, certainly would qualify at least as a challenge to the Holy Spirit, would it not?

Consider each of the following doctrines from God and compare them with doctrines of men;

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah reminds me of men who deal in doctrines and creeds of men; who claim that their creeds simply articulate and capsulize what scripture says elsewhere.

For Example, when men claim they can kill people for speaking against the truth of the gospel; "after all, isn't it our job to keep the doctrine pure for God?"

But John spoke of men who kill other men because they know neither the Father, nor the Son;

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

John 4: 23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

And after teaching them "God is Spirit," Jesus elsewhere taught his disciples "I am flesh and bone."
Because this is HE who came not by water only

Remember?

Upvote 0

Theo Book

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Central Florida
✟59,258.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

And when they kick you off the board for enquiring about doctrines of men, they reject God's instruction "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"[1 Pet 3:15]

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And when they kick you off the board for enquiring about doctrines of men, they reject God's instruction "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"[1 Pet 3:15]
Only if HE sanctified us first
John 17

Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Non denominational fundamentalist
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Would you mind supplying which versions you are referencing? Not the book of the bible, but the translation?

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking which version of the bible I saw change? All of them. Are you asking which version I quote most? When I look up a verse to quote I get a list of the same verse in most of the translations and they usually say almost the exact dame thing so I wind up quoting NIV since it is usually easier to understand. If there is a difference betwern versions I'll pull up a Greek/English interlinear and see what the Greek says with my limited knowledge of Greek.

I am not sure what your question actually is.

When I was a kid, growing up in a Baptist house I always read the KJV.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tonialvarez

Sep 6, 2016
usa
✟16,041.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mark 3:22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.” 23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house. 28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.” 30 He said this because they were saying, “He has an impure spirit.”

When someone claims to do something from God through the power of the holy spirit, and you say it is from Satan, guess what you are doing? "He said this because they were saying He has an impure spirit.

God bless you.
It's not about what you "claim," it's about what is actually true.
I "claim" by the Holy Spirit that you are wrong.
I "claim" by the Holy Spirit that magical unicorns fly over my house every night.
I "claim" by the Holy Spirit wealth and happiness to everyone that likes my post.
1 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"
John 17:17b "thy word is truth."
Mathew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
FURTHERMORE, the Jews are the ones that require signs and wonders and those will be given to them.
Unless you are doing signs and wonders to the Jewish people the bible is calling you a liar. 1 Corinthians 1:22 "For the Jews require a Sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom"

• Agree
Upvote 0

williemac

Aug 31, 2016
Kamloops, BC Canada
✟8,478.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just thought of a Youtube video I saw recently. It was a pastor talking about an experience he had had with Jesus. Jesus spoke to him in a dream and told him that he needed to wake up and stop sinning. He pointed out all of the secret, unrepented sins in this man's life. Then the pastor thought about all the miracles that he had performed and all the people he had brought to Christ. Had he decieved them? Jesus had told him that it was He who had done the miracles, for the other people, because He loves us, and that it didn't matter that the pastor was sinning. They weren't fake miracles. God uses sinners, we all know that. ;) But this pastor would have been one of the people Jesus would say "I never knew you" to. Of course, this man was devoted to Christ, so Christ was faithful to set him straight before he would have been lost.

I think we can learn a lot from this story. I wish I had the video still. Things are rarely what they seem from the outside. We all have to learn Truth for ourselves, grow closer to Christ and work out our own salvation.

I would be careful believing a story like that. First, it was a dream. Our own subconscious is the source of our dreams. A visit from God would not contradict scripture. Here is the contradiction; sin cannot cause a person to lose salvation. Jesus said that all sin would be forgiven. Period. The new man is incapable of sinning. As well, John 5:24 states that for those who have eternal life, they shall not come into judgment. This speaks of the Great White Throne judgment, of course. Otherwise, Jesus reserves the right to discipline (chasten) His church. An example can be found in Rev.2:20-22. (Tribulation for unrepentant sin in one of His servants=chastening). The only way one can have his life stripped is through judgment. As for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, consider that anything that cannot be forgiven requires repenting from. Unbelief, for example. The blasphemy in question will not be forgiven if it exists, If one changes his mind, (repents), it no longer exists.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I would be careful believing a story like that. First, it was a dream. Our own subconscious is the source of our dreams. A visit from God would not contradict scripture. Here is the contradiction; sin cannot cause a person to lose salvation. Jesus said that all sin would be forgiven. Period. The new man is incapable of sinning. As well, John 5:24 states that for those who have eternal life, they shall not come into judgment. This speaks of the Great White Throne judgment, of course. Otherwise, Jesus reserves the right to discipline (chasten) His church. An example can be found in Rev.2:20-22. (Tribulation for unrepentant sin in one of His servants=chastening). The only way one can have his life stripped is through judgment. As for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, consider that anything that cannot be forgiven requires repenting from. Unbelief, for example. The blasphemy in question will not be forgiven if it exists, If one changes his mind, (repents), it no longer exists.

Well, I actually saw another video of this pastor, so I don't know if he said it in exactly the same way. I also saw it after I had just had a similar experience with Jesus. But that wasn't through a dream.

Jesus spoke to me wordlessly, through impressions (and it really was Him) but what He told me, in my own words, was that I was in a state of rebellion, sinning a lot, and not really focusing on Him. And it was true. I barely focused on Him at all, and I couldn't get myself to really care, even though it's all I want to do. He said that I had fallen a lot, that was on the broad road to destruction, that my lamp was empty, and that I was like the wicked, lazy servant. Those will not be gathered up Heaven according to His Word. I cried a lot, fasted, prayed, changed just about everything in my life, and re-commited myself to Him, and after this He have assured me that I'm back on the narrow road.

I will not go into a debate on salvation, but I do believe that it can be lost, if we sin willfully and don't respond to Christ when He convicts and chastens us, but that all who are truly saved will obey His voice.

If He hadn't basically told me that I would go to Hell if I didn't change, then I wouldn't have gotten the push that I really needed. It was necessary for me.

So I trust in this pastor. I've seen other people on Youtube who have gone through something similar.

Isn't Jesus wonderful to do this for His children?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Theo Book

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Central Florida
✟59,258.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Only if HE sanctified us first
John 17

Are you saying only sanctified persons can respond? Or are you saying only sanctified persons can enquire of the reason for our hope?

Peter says nothing about that as a requirement. And John 17 says nothing about Peter's statement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I actually saw another video of this pastor, so I don't know if he said it in exactly the same way. I also saw it after I had just had a similar experience with Jesus. But that wasn't through a dream.

Jesus spoke to me wordlessly, through impressions (and it really was Him) but what He told me, in my own words, was that I was in a state of rebellion, sinning a lot, and not really focusing on Him. And it was true. I barely focused on Him at all, and I couldn't get myself to really care, even though it's all I want to do. He said that I had fallen a lot, that was on the broad road to destruction, that my lamp was empty, and that I was like the wicked, lazy servant. Those will not be gathered up Heaven according to His Word. I cried a lot, fasted, prayed, changed just about everything in my life, and re-commited myself to Him, and after this He have assured me that I'm back on the narrow road.

I will not go into a debate on salvation, but I do believe that it can be lost, if we sin willfully and don't respond to Christ when He convicts and chastens us, but that all who are truly saved will obey His voice.

If He hadn't basically told me that I would go to Hell if I didn't change, then I wouldn't have gotten the push that I really needed. It was necessary for me.

So I trust in this pastor. I've seen other people on Youtube who have gone through something similar.

Isn't Jesus wonderful to do this for His children?
Cool experience. Did Jesus tell you anything good (e.g. anything about loving you) during this encounter.....or was he more focused on the negative things he saw in you? You also said that he assured you that you were on the narrow after you changed some things......was this an experience like the first....but only was more positive statements?

Upvote 0

Theo Book

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Central Florida
✟59,258.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Because this is HE who came not by water only

Remember?

Nope! It was because they thought they had seen a Spirit; i.e., a ghost. He explained he is not a disembodied Spirit, but is flesh and bone. When he satisfied them that he was resurrected, they expressed it was too good to be true ("disbelieved, for joy")(Luke 24); and they accepted Him as the
resurrected "Christ of God." (Luke 9:20)

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Cool experience. Did Jesus tell you anything good (e.g. anything about loving you) during this encounter.....or was he more focused on the negative things he saw in you? You also said that he assured you that you were on the narrow after you changed some things......was this an experience like the first....but only was more positive statements?

Jesus tells me, and shows me, how much He loves me everyday, and has since I was saved two years ago. This was in no way a negative experience. It was the wake up call that I had been praying for for a while, because I had lost touch with Him after a lot of bad stuff happened in my life, and couldn't find my way back. It felt amazing. How could Jesus presence ever not feel amazing? The months afterwards weren't fun though. Being chastened never is. I had to sell my computer, because it took up most of my time, and give up a lot of other bad habits. I am now back in His loving arms and focus on Him almost all the time when I'm not working (and as much as possible at work).

If you are doubting that it was really Jesus, don't! He has proven to me many times that it really is Him, and no one or nothing else can feel that holy. I am 100% committed to Him, and I tell Him often that I want to dedicate my entire life to Him, and follow His will only. I trust Him completely and I want Him to use me. Otherwise my life is meaningless.

I felt His wonderful presence again yesterday. I could barely stand it, because it was so holy this time, and I felt like I would get burned if it got any stronger, but the Spirit whispered to me: "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."

Just WOW!

(Don't read this as if I'm being self-righteous. I am the sinful woman at Jesus feet. It's how He sees me, and where I feel at most ease)

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus tells me, and shows me, how much He loves me everyday, and has since I was saved two years ago. This was in no way a negative experience. It was the wake up call that I had been praying for for a while, because I had lost touch with Him after a lot of bad stuff happened in my life, and couldn't find my way back. It felt amazing. How could Jesus presence ever not feel amazing? The months afterwards weren't fun though. Being chastened never is. I had to sell my computer, because it took up most of my time, and give up a lot of other bad habits. I am now back in His loving arms and focus on Him almost all the time when I'm not working (and as much as possible at work).

If you are doubting that it was really Jesus, don't! He has proven to me many times that it really is Him, and no one or nothing else can feel that holy. I am 100% committed to Him, and I tell Him often that I want to dedicate my entire life to Him, and follow His will only. I trust Him completely and I want Him to use me. Otherwise my life is meaningless.

I felt His wonderful presence again yesterday. I could barely stand it, because it was so holy this time, and I felt like I would get burned if it got any stronger, but the Spirit whispered to me: "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."

Just WOW!

(Don't read this as if I'm being self-righteous. I am the sinful woman at Jesus feet. It's how He sees me, and where I feel at most ease)
I said the experience was cool, not negative. And I listen to and respect the views and conversations of all, without judgement. May God bless you on your journey to heaven....

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I said the experience was cool, not negative. And I listen to and respect the views and conversations of all, without judgement. May God bless you on your journey to heaven....

I am sorry. I've met so many negative and critical people on this forum, that I now automatically see sarcasm in every post... I need to pray about it.

May God bless you too. I just prayed for you.

Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0