Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the scriptures do not, anymore. I guess,you didn't get that, did you? I've seen 4 different versions of revelation 11 over ther the years.

Listen, I really don't care if you believe me, I am just saying, when miracles start happening don't jump up and say they're from they're from the devil. When you face the judgement seat and God asks you why you blasphemed the holy spirit you will have no excuse. I do not want anyone going to hell on my account.

Other than who I am, I have said nothing not in the scripture.
I've been seeing miracles on Avery regular basis for some time as we go out ,heal the sick,preach the Gospel,drive out devils etc. So why would I say they are of the devil?
But what I do know is that the spirit that is giving false memories is not of God. This does not take much to discern . the holy spirit always glorifies Jesus.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I actually saw another video of this pastor, so I don't know if he said it in exactly the same way. I also saw it after I had just had a similar experience with Jesus. But that wasn't through a dream.

Jesus spoke to me wordlessly, through impressions (and it really was Him) but what He told me, in my own words, was that I was in a state of rebellion, sinning a lot, and not really focusing on Him. And it was true. I barely focused on Him at all, and I couldn't get myself to really care, even though it's all I want to do. He said that I had fallen a lot, that was on the broad road to destruction, that my lamp was empty, and that I was like the wicked, lazy servant. Those will not be gathered up Heaven according to His Word. I cried a lot, fasted, prayed, changed just about everything in my life, and re-commited myself to Him, and after this He have assured me that I'm back on the narrow road.

I will not go into a debate on salvation, but I do believe that it can be lost, if we sin willfully and don't respond to Christ when He convicts and chastens us, but that all who are truly saved will obey His voice.

If He hadn't basically told me that I would go to Hell if I didn't change, then I wouldn't have gotten the push that I really needed. It was necessary for me.

So I trust in this pastor. I've seen other people on Youtube who have gone through something similar.

Isn't Jesus wonderful to do this for His children?
He is wonderful :) and how much of his wrath we face if we resist such immeasurable mercy. Yet some still do :( and choose rather to continue in their sin which they will perish in by their own choice.it matters not they say "I believe in Jesus or ' I am christian". They do not love God.
My story is as yours but what the Lord told me was that the true reason I continued to do sin was that I loved it more then I loved him.this revelation caused me to seek to love him more then sin for I knew sin was killing me.and from the day he said that..I ceased to practice that be setting sin .
God is indeed so so good to do this for his children .
But oh woe upon woe to those who spit in his face and stubbornly cling to their own sin and their own ways in the face of such mercy and such love offered.

• Agree
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
He is wonderful :) and how much of his wrath we face if we resist such immeasurable mercy. Yet some still do :( and choose rather to continue in their sin which they will perish in by their own choice.it matters not they say "I believe in Jesus or ' I am christian". They do not love God.
My story is as yours but what the Lord told me was that the true reason I continued to do sin was that I loved it more then I loved him.this revelation caused me to seek to love him more then sin for I knew sin was killing me.and from the day he said that..I ceased to practice that be setting sin .
God is indeed so so good to do this for his children .
But oh woe upon woe to those who spit in his face and stubbornly cling to their own sin and their own ways in the face of such mercy and such love offered.

Yes, I know. All they see and love is themselves and the glory they can receive in their own name, not His name. I truly feel sorry for them, and it hurts me that they will not be able to enter Heaven, or experience God's love in this life. I wish they would just turn around long enough to see that He is standing right there next to them, ready to embrace them!
I loved my sins more than I loved Him too... One day last year, I was praying in the Spirit, and I was trying to say I love you, but it felt so, so wrong. What came out was: "God, I don't love You any longer. I no longer seek to do Your will." It broke my heart, but it didn't feel bad. It was one of the most freeing moments I've had, because I had been lying to Him for so long, and I was finally honest. He has such amazing ways to set us free, whilst over and over again proving to us that He is who He says He is.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying only sanctified persons can respond? Or are you saying only sanctified persons can enquire of the reason for our hope?

Peter says nothing about that as a requirement. And John 17 says nothing about Peter's statement.
I'm saying that one needs to be washed. And that there is only ONE who washes

and if HE doesn't wash us, we really do not have a part with HIM and really can't do anything apart from HIM

Im saying that those who have been washed know they have been washed

Upvote 0

Theo Book

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Central Florida
✟59,258.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mark 3:22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.” 23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house. 28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.” 30 He said this because they were saying, “He has an impure spirit.”

When someone claims to do something from God through the power of the holy spirit, and you say it is from Satan, guess what you are doing? "He said this because they were saying He has an impure spirit.

It may be true that these people are doing things through Satan, and it may be true that they are doing it through the Holy Spirit. Just because you do not believe it to be from the holy spirit gives you no right to claim it is from the devil, in fact, that places your very soul in jeopardy.

So what should you do when you think people are teaching wrong? What did Jesus say to do?

There is a passage in the bible (sorry, can't find it right now) where the apostles come to Jesus and say, hey, these people are preaching about you, but we didn't tell them to, they are fmdoing it on their own authority. Jesus said leave them alone, at least my name is being taught. I was never comfortable with this passage, but since my Lord spoke it, I must follow it.

I know the bible teaches that if one has the faith of a mustard seed and tells a mountain to be moved, it will be moved. I know there are a majority of Christians who don't believe it which, incidently, is the reason they can't move mountains. I know there is a minority who claim abilities they do not possess for monetary gain. And I know there are a vast minority who can move mountains.

If someone does something the bible says is possible and I claim it is from Satan I am guilty of not leaving people alone and possibly blashamy of the holy spirit.

That person who claims to be able to descern spirits and you say it's from the Devil? Blashamy of the holy spirit if they actually can.

That person who claims to be able to levitate by faith and you claim it's from the Devil? Blashamy of the holy spirit if they can.

Are you really going to gamble your eternal soul that this person isn't doing it from the holy spirit? If you are so certain why aren't you moving mountains, walking on water, levitating or doing anything you can think of, since the bible claims you can?

The doctrine of men teaches that nobody can do this anymore, the doctrine of God teaches that all those with sufficient faith can.

Why are you gambling eternity on the doctrine of men?

So, what can you say? "I am not so sure that's from God, it might be from Satan". Perfectly valid, in my opinion, you are not staying something is from Satan, but questioning it, which I think is fine, hopefully Jesus/God does too.

There are a number of people claiming to do things by faith that I have researched and found out they are charletons. Not doing it through the power of Satan, but doing it through the power of trickery. Yet, I do not go around denouncing them, Jesis told me to leave them alone. What I can do, however, is make sure that the ones being tricked are aware of the salvation plan (love thy neighbor as thyself, come to Jesus for forgiveness). In the end, that is all that matters.

God and I have some disagreements on whether certain churches should of been allowed to exist through history. God says that He allows it because the maximun number of people got saved through them, even though they may not be 100% correct, the whole at least my name is taught thing. If I do not agree with God, God's rule still stands, leave those alone who are teaching my name. If you are not against me you are for me, if you are not for me you are against me.

I believe that people can be truely saved from any Christian denomination, sometimes in spite of the denomination rather than because of it.

In the end, everyone has access to a bible nowadays. Everyone can read the words of our Lord, "You know the commandments.. love thy neighbor as thyself". Even if a church is wrong at least they get the correct word of God in their hands.

I am reminded of a missionary who asked God why God sent him, he wasn't really that good. God's response was that he was willing. If a minister is wrong in his teachings, at least he's willing.

Why are we dividing the kingdom of heaven? Be sure you are not doing all you can to make it fail. "If a kingdom is divided amonst itself, that kingdom can not stand".

God bless you.

What do you feel is the correct approach to telling a whole group that teach the same false doctrine, that what they are teaching is false?

1)Would you tell them they are teaching false doctrine?
2)Would you simple conclude "They are sincere, therefore let Jesus sort them out at the judgment?
3) Would you invite them to investigate the possibility their doctrine might be wrong, with the intent to discuss it in depth with them?
4) Your own suggestion________________________________!

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope! It was because they thought they had seen a Spirit; i.e., a ghost. He explained he is not a disembodied Spirit, but is flesh and bone. When he satisfied them that he was resurrected, they expressed it was too good to be true ("disbelieved, for joy")(Luke 24); and they accepted Him as the
resurrected "Christ of God." (Luke 9:20)
A ghost is a spirit, correct?

This is HE who came not by water only

If HE had come by "water" only, what would have happened?

And if HE had come by "water" only?

Whose "water" would HE have come by?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been seeing miracles on Avery regular basis for some time as we go out ,heal the sick,preach the Gospel,drive out devils etc. So why would I say they are of the devil?
But what I do know is that the spirit that is giving false memories is not of God. This does not take much to discern . the holy spirit always glorifies Jesus.
Exactly. John 16

Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Non denominational fundamentalist
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

You do think I tested false memories? That was,one of the first things I tested. Believe me, I've done a lot of testing over the years.

But, hey, if you search on twitch for "serpardum notch" and don't find our conversation, then it us indeed falae memories. If you do find a conversation, then you'll see what comes of it in the future when notch declares,where Minecraft came from.

Upvote 0

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, the scripture says, Jesus said this because they said he had a demon. Jesus did not say this because they denied him.

Even though they knew the scriptures and the what the prophets had said about the messiah they indeed were denying him. They were saying he had a demon to discredit him, not because they were concerned.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You do think I tested false memories? That was,one of the first things I tested. Believe me, I've done a lot of testing over the years.

But, hey, if you search on twitch for "serpardum notch" and don't find our conversation, then it us indeed falae memories. If you do find a conversation, then you'll see what comes of it in the future when notch declares,where Minecraft came from.

When I was young and had evil spirits, I had a lot of false memories. I fully believed in reincarnation at the time, because I experienced lots of strange visions, images and memories, and I thought that they came from my own mind. The Devil does things like this all the time. He does it in new age and other false religions too. It's not uncommon.

I've read your story, and I can say, without doubting a second, that it is not of God. He would never do anything like this. It's not Biblical. I understand how deep into this you are, and I know how difficult it is to get out from it, but if you really care about yourself, and of Christ, you have to repent. Commit to His Word, rely not on your own understanding, and trust in Him. You are not special. None of us are. That is something Satan says to decieve us. But you are loved, and God will forgive. Your mind is rationalizing, seeking ways to strengthen the delusion, because our flesh never wants to be wrong. But you need to let go of your pride, and humble yourself. Then you will see the Truth.

I'm praying for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O

Ouoh k.... Converations from minecraft huh. Maybe they should call it MINDcraft.

Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What do you feel is the correct approach to telling a whole group that teach the same false doctrine, that what they are teaching is false?

1)Would you tell them they are teaching false doctrine?
2)Would you simple conclude "They are sincere, therefore let Jesus sort them out at the judgment?
3) Would you invite them to investigate the possibility their doctrine might be wrong, with the intent to discuss it in depth with them?
4) Your own suggestion________________________________!

What did Jesus say to do? I can show where there doctrine is wrong in the word. "You teach once saved always saved, yet even Paul says if we willfulky sin after xoming to the truth we fearfully look to the day of judgement".

But we are not talking about teaching, are we? We are talking about miracles. Miracles and teaching are two different gifts, are they not?

Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When I was young and had evil spirits, I had a lot of false memories. I fully believed in reincarnation at the time, because I experienced lots of strange visions, images and memories, and I thought that they came from my own mind. The Devil does things like this all the time. He does it in new age and other false religions too. It's not uncommon.

I've read your story, and I can say, without doubting a second, that it is not of God. He would never do anything like this. It's not Biblical. I understand how deep into this you are, and I know how difficult it is to get out from it, but if you really care about yourself, and of Christ, you have to repent. Commit to His Word, rely not on your own understanding, and trust in Him. You are not special. None of us are. That is something Satan says to decieve us. But you are loved, and God will forgive. Your mind is rationalizing, seeking ways to strengthen the delusion, because our flesh never wants to be wrong. But you need to let go of your pride, and humble yourself. Then you will see the Truth.

I'm praying for you.

You are one who has been deceived by the devil by your own free will, and you claim to know what is and is not of God? I'm sorry, but I'll take your opinion after everyome who has not been deceived. I know you believe what you say is right, but you are still being deceived.

And, yet again, this whole thing is about what the bible says, not what you and I believe. And the bible says if you say miracles from the holy spirit are from the devil you are guilty of blasphamy of the holy spirit. You may go ahead and gamble your immortal soul, again, that when you say a power is from the devil actually is, bit if you are wrong you are going to hell. The bible has warned you, I have warned you. My hands are clean.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A disciple of christ insulting? You do not give a good example.

God bless you.
Dont worry.if i insult you.you will know.
But if i offend you by speaking the truth.i do good to you.
:)
Youve named yourself one of the 2 witnesses from revelation.
Youve misquoted scripture in your accounts.
Youve confessed to “seeing differing versions of scripture “
Sir you are not being influenced by te holy spirit but by an unclean spirit .
As are all those in the world.
You must repent of folowing it.turn your mibd and reject it and forsake sin,be baotised for the remission of sin and recieve the Holy Ghost. For jesus became flesh and died upon the cross for our Sin. .he lay in the ground 3 days and 3 nites and rose again from the dead that whoever believes on him might not perish.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You are one who has been deceived by the devil by your own free will, and you claim to know what is and is not of God? I'm sorry, but I'll take your opinion after everyome who has not been deceived. I know you believe what you say is right, but you are still being deceived.

And, yet again, this whole thing is about what the bible says, not what you and I believe. And the bible says if you say miracles from the holy spirit are from the devil you are guilty of blasphamy of the holy spirit. You may go ahead and gamble your immortal soul, again, that when you say a power is from the devil actually is, bit if you are wrong you are going to hell. The bible has warned you, I have warned you. My hands are clean.

Yes, I have been deceived, so I know what it looks like. It looks like exactly like what you have experienced. I'm not trying to hurt you.

Today, I know that I'm not deceived, which God has proven to me completely. I trust Him, and I know Him, through His word, through His promises, through answered prayers, and by how He changed me. I am not wrong on this. God has strengthened me. He wants me to help you. I have not committed the unforgivable sin. Using that as a threat, and that is how you are using it, to defend yourself, only proves that you are wrong, because no one can say that in love. Your posts are often arrogant, prideful and unloving. If you were one of the witnesses, you would be humble, and probably close to perfect. You would never say anything unbiblical.

What is more probable? That one person who have had non-biblical experiences is wrong, or that a lot of honest and loving Bible believing Christians are wrong? Really think about this and then listen to our advice.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I have done what I can and learned what I can from you. My message is not for the church by but for after the church is gone.

God bless you all and I leave you to your own understandings.

I feel so sorry for you :( and I will keep praying for you.

• Agree
Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

EmethAlethia

Oct 5, 2014
✟28,633.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'Thou shalt not commit adultery' was given in a particular context, to ancient Hebrews living in the middle east. It was repeated several times, but all in specific contexts, in the middle east or Grecco-Roman world prior to the second century. Does that mean that if a man sleeps with another man's wife after the second century outside of the middle east or Grecco-Roman empire, that it's okay? This is the same sort of reasoning you are using.

'Adultery' has a meaning. The definition of the word is not limited to the middle east or time periods prior to the first century. The meaning of 'blasphemy' is likewise not limited to the middle east or periods prior to the first century. Your argument is sophistry at best.

Very good. You recognize that certain things are meant to be carried forward based on their repetition past the O.T. times. For example, I doubt that based on this that you are seeking to sacrifice animals on an alter to God, as one perfect sacrifice, ONCE for all mankind, has already been offered up.

In the O.T. adultery was sleeping with the wife of another living man. This is why David had between 18 and 28 wives (Estimates based on verses), and was only accused by God of adultery once, and Solomon was never accused of adultery. In the N.T. we actually have an expansion of this commandment not just a continuation of it. In the New Testament, the destruction of an existing marriage relationship to form another is adultery, and divorcing, except for the cause of fornication, results in causing the other party to commit adultery. Plus, if a man is in the same room with a married woman and is dwelling on his lust for her he is committing adultery in his heart. (Note: The only word for married women is used, AND the accompanying word is adultery, not fornication, which also REQUIRES her being married according to the O.T. definition.)

Blasphemy is carried beyond the context of the gospels, and beyond the context of those that are in the presence of Christ Himself, watching Him perform miracles ordered by the Father and through the power of the Holy Spirit. But then all "regular" blasphemies are forgiven men. The only one that isn't is given ONLY in that context. To claim it goes beyond the context is to make it up. I can claim it was never mentioned again outside of that context ... ever, and that no writers of scripture, including the gospel of John, ever bring it up again. Obviously it played no part in the hearts, minds, concerns of those writers of scripture or we would see it again, like we do the concept of blasphemy, adultery ...

Upvote 0

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very good. You recognize that certain things are meant to be carried forward based on their repetition past the O.T. times. For example, I doubt that based on this that you are seeking to sacrifice animals on an alter to God, as one perfect sacrifice, ONCE for all mankind, has already been offered up.

In the O.T. adultery was sleeping with the wife of another living man. This is why David had between 18 and 28 wives (Estimates based on verses), and was only accused by God of adultery once, and Solomon was never accused of adultery. In the N.T. we actually have an expansion of this commandment not just a continuation of it. In the New Testament, the destruction of an existing marriage relationship to form another is adultery, and divorcing, except for the cause of fornication, results in causing the other party to commit adultery. Plus, if a man is in the same room with a married woman and is dwelling on his lust for her he is committing adultery in his heart. (Note: The only word for married women is used, AND the accompanying word is adultery, not fornication, which also REQUIRES her being married according to the O.T. definition.)

Blasphemy is carried beyond the context of the gospels, and beyond the context of those that are in the presence of Christ Himself, watching Him perform miracles ordered by the Father and through the power of the Holy Spirit. But then all "regular" blasphemies are forgiven men. The only one that isn't is given ONLY in that context. To claim it goes beyond the context is to make it up. I can claim it was never mentioned again outside of that context ... ever, and that no writers of scripture, including the gospel of John, ever bring it up again. Obviously it played no part in the hearts, minds, concerns of those writers of scripture or we would see it again, like we do the concept of blasphemy, adultery ...

The first two paragraphs do not lead up to your argument in the third. Christ's teaching on adultery was a higher standard than what had been taught before. You are arguing for a lower standard. Christ said that whosoever spoke a word against the Holy Spirit would not be forgiven in this age, nor in the age to come. You want to make His teaching more limited than what He actually said.

Your argument is also sophistry. 'Whosoever' doesn't mean 'just you guys.'

The argument from silences about John and the epistles is weak. The book of John never says not to murder someone with an M-16. Neither do the epistles. That doesn't mean people are allowed to murder others with an M-16.

Upvote 0