London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My young friend. Ever since you started posting here you have done so with an angry chip on your shoulder. You present yourself as an angry, have to have your way child. You immediately started to make PERSONAL attacks toward me because YOU do not agree with my opinion of Benny Hinn.

YOU have made a point to say that I should not say anything about him as the Bible condemns it so therefore I AM IN TROUBLE.

Yet, YOU are saying to me that we are to fellowship with men whose doctrines are just as unscriptural as those of the Pharisees. Some who say they are Bible believing Christians insist on working other assorted heretics. Yet, according to YOU, we are not supposed to rebuke them for their compromise.

Are YOU and me reading the same Bible?????

Your comments ramble from one extreme to the other and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying it appears that English is not your first language.

Now for your man Benny Hinn.............I do not care if you idolize the man. Do what ever you want to do, but do not foe one second think that people are going to run from you because you act like BULLY and make such childish comments.

The following are direct quotes from Benny Hinn showing he is leading people to a false Christ, a false god and thus a false Gospel (see Deut 13:1-5):........

"I am a 'little messiah' walking on earth."
(Benny Hinn, "Praise-a-Thon Program" on TBN, broadcast November 6, 1990.)

"Although we are not Almighty God Himself, nevertheless we are now divine" (12/1/90 TBN).

"Had the Holy Spirit not been with Jesus, He would have sinned" (Good Morning Holy Spirit, first edition, 1990, p 135).

"God the Father is a person separate from the Holy Ghost. Totally separate.Ê (Orlando Christian Centre, Oct 13, 1990).

Then you said............
Comment #270..............
"If you dont your in trouble. You are well warned about accusing falsely."

Now my dear friend, If none of that bothers you then so be it. All of those are verified quotes from Mr. Hinn himself.

I do not know where you come from but I come from the great state of Alabama and down there what you said is called a THREAT!

Now if you would like to speak like a Christian, and be temperate and composed and APOLOGIZE for YOUR threat and all of your personal comments, I will be more than happy to talk with you. If not, use the "IGNORE OPTION" for me so that I do not have to go through this with you anymore.

I am not young. This is you again assuming.
To assume will make an Ass of u and me.
I am not interested in your opinions with out any facts sorry. You accused a man with zero evidence. You then tried to move the conversation over to his being accused of tax avasion. You never provided any eveidence what so ever. So you opinion means nothing. You could not go to court with your opinion. So dont bring it here to me. You are talking nonsense that I will not except. Sorry.
I am also sorry that every time I pull you on talking silly you accuse me or many things. You said I called you a liar. I quoted what I said. And you were wrong again. You then ignore that as you have a way of doing every thing I have shown you to be wrong in. Which is not hard. All these accusations false ones I might add keep coming. Even after I asked you to quote every thing you accuse me off. YOU never quoted one. Hmmm wonder why that is. Because your wrong and hurt and probably a little embaressed.

Your biggest problem with Benny Is you do not know scriptures.
He is a little messiah, As am I. We are to fully represent Jesus in His absence. But you aparently never knew that. Many things Benny said. is correct. But its all to clear you do not know who you are in Christ. Thats ok. You are not alone. 99% of the Christian world dont know it either.

So easy to pull scriptures out to suit what you want. Little quotes here and there cheery picked might satisfy you. It cuts nothing with me.

Benny said we are divine/ He is correct and you are not.
Please find in scripture where Jesus says are ye not gods.
Dont know why "you are so fast to shoot you mouth off" like you said to me.
You dont know scipture Jesus said it. not benny. Benny is quoting what you clearly dont know. Although you are sitting here thinking you can teach.
And again jesus would have sinned with out God the Holy Ghost.
Incase you dont know scripture again.
Jesus left behind all his Godly powers. He was as any other man. fully man.
So you sir are wrong again. and starting to look like what you are accusing benny of. You are teaching falsely. You should stop that real soon. Read james on many should not teach. That would include you. As you really dont know what you are talking about. Which is a shame cause your hearts in the right place.

Now you resort to calling my belief into question. That I cant talk like a Christian lol .
I would not hold the state of alabama up high with its history and disgusting human rights record. Only God is to be held high.

If I was was exposing myself like you have just done again. I would also run for the ignore and hide button. You are welcome to do so.
But what a shame you find it so hard to comunicate in a normal manner. I am unafected by anything you have to say. no matter how derogaroty you get with it.
Lastly please take the time to address every thing I said. and we could get done quicker.
1 you have zero evidance that benny never got one person healed as you you said.
2 You need to answer my questions and stop ignoring them. If there are to many stop moving the subjest at hand, and adding to it.
3 any scriptures you bring. please bring them in context. and stop cheery picking to win a fight. I am not fighting with you. I merly ask for evidence of you false claims. And they are all false.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really do not understand WHY you would want to see any Scriptures on this subject as you will no doubt reject all of them.

1 Timothy 5:23
"Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities".

2 Timothy 4:20
"Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick."

Philippians 2:25-27
"But I think it is necessary to send back to you Epaphroditus, my brother, co-worker and fellow soldier, who is also your messenger, whom you sent to take care of my needs. For he longs for all of you and is distressed because you heard he was ill. Indeed he was ill, and almost died. But God had mercy on him, and not on him only but also on me, to spare me sorrow upon sorrow."

Galatians 4:13-15
"As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you, 14and even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself. 15Where, then, is your blessing of me now? I can testify that, if you could have done so, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to me."

2 Corinthians 12:7-9
"And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the LORD thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Wouldn't you agree that God certainly allowed Job to go through a time of physical suffering.

In none of these cases posted in the Scriptures above is it stated that the sickness was caused by SIN or unbelief.

Nor did Paul or any of the others act as if they thought their healing was guaranteed in the atonement. As can be clearly seen they ALL accepted their situations and trusted in God's grace for sustenance.

Now, am I saying we shouldn't PRAY for healing or that God does not heal????
No, not at all. I'm just saying that after we've asked for healing, we need to submit to God's sovereign will. He may have a purpose in allowing our illness to continue.
Heres one question for you. Hope its not to long.
Who said that sickness never came from sin. We all know it did. So why are you telling me. If you think I said other wise. Please quote me thank you.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Heres one question for you. Hope its not to long.
Who said that sickness never came from sin. We all know it did. So why are you telling me. If you think I said other wise. Please quote me thank you.

I do not know who said that. Who was it my friend?

The Bible truth is that sometimes sickness does come from Satan, but that is NOT always the case.

Sometimes sickness comes from God Himself. For example, in Exodus 4:11 God himself asks the rhetorical question........
“Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or dumb? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the Lord?”

In 2 Kings 15:5 we read the well-known story of the Lord striking King Azariah with a skin disease from which he suffered till the day he died.

And in Luke 1:19-20, the angel of the Lord came directly from God’s presence to strike Zechariah with an affliction because he doubted God’s word regarding the birth of John the Baptist.
I am sure that you are old enough and knowledgeable enough to realize that we live in a sin cursed creation in which AGING is the main cause of sickness.

So the truth is that mans fall into a life of constant sin terminated by death, rather than Satan, is actually the primary cause of sickness.

You and I can see that we get wrinkles, we have aches for no reason, we need glasses, our kness wear out, our teeth fall out and in the end we die.

Since the fall of man both the saved and the lost are subject to sickness and disease.

Remember a man by the name of Job. The Bible says that he was a great man of faith but he was covered with painful sores from his head to his feet.

Paul says in Galatians 4:13 that when he came to them with the gospel the 1st time, he has a bodily illness.

In 1 Timothy 1:2, Timothy was called Paul’s “son in the faith” yet he suffered from frequent stomach problems according to 1 Timothy 5:23.

And what about Elisha. He was blessed with a “double-portion anointing,” yet he suffered and died a sick man as told to us in 2 Kings 13:14.

Allow me to say to you that for the child of God, the hope should not be perfect health in this lifetime but a resurrected body in the life to come. As John the apostle so beautifully put it in Revelation 21:4-5......
“‘There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away’ He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’”.

I hope this blesses you and I am glad you asked. If you have another question, please ask it.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am not interested in your opinions with out any facts sorry. You accused a man with zero evidence. You then tried to move the conversation over to his being accused of tax avasion. You never provided any eveidence what so ever. So you opinion means nothing. You could not go to court with your opinion. So dont bring it here to me. You are talking nonsense that I will not except. Sorry.
I am also sorry that every time I pull you on talking silly you accuse me or many things. You said I called you a liar. I quoted what I said. And you were wrong again. You then ignore that as you have a way of doing every thing I have shown you to be wrong in. Which is not hard. All these accusations false ones I might add keep coming. Even after I asked you to quote every thing you accuse me off. YOU never quoted one. Hmmm wonder why that is. Because your wrong and hurt and probably a little embaressed.

He is a little messiah, As am I. We are to fully represent Jesus in His absence. But you aparently never knew that. Many things Benny said. is correct. But its all to clear you do not know who you are in Christ. Thats ok. You are not alone. 99% of the Christian world dont know it either.

So easy to pull scriptures out to suit what you want. Little quotes here and there cheery picked might satisfy you. It cuts nothing with me.

You dont know scipture Jesus said it. not benny. Benny is quoting what you clearly dont know. Although you are sitting here thinking you can teach.
So you sir are wrong again. and starting to look like what you are accusing benny of. You are teaching falsely. You should stop that real soon. Read james on many should not teach. That would include you. As you really dont know what you are talking about. Which is a shame cause your hearts in the right place.

Now you resort to calling my belief into question. That I cant talk like a Christian lol .
I would not hold the state of alabama up high with its history and disgusting human rights record. Only God is to be held high.

If I was was exposing myself like you have just done again. I would also run for the ignore and hide button. You are welcome to do so.
But what a shame you find it so hard to comunicate in a normal manner. I am unafected by anything you have to say. no matter how derogaroty you get with it.
Lastly please take the time to address every thing I said. and we could get done quicker.
1 you have zero evidance that benny never got one person healed as you you said.
2 You need to answer my questions and stop ignoring them. If there are to many stop moving the subjest at hand, and adding to it.
3 any scriptures you bring. please bring them in context. and stop cheery picking to win a fight. I am not fighting with you. I merly ask for evidence of you false claims. And they are all false.

YOU are embarrassing yourself my friend with such personal attacks and YOU are ignoring all the facts and evidence posted for you.

You are NOT and have not focused anything toward the thread but instead have focused all your anger and venom toward me and all I have done is posted web sites and articles of evidence that YOU asked for.

By Dawn Ennis ·
Thursday, April 27, 2017
This Story Filed Under Benny Hinnf f[URL='https://www.lgbtqnation.com/tag/fraud/']raud [URL='https://www.lgbtqnation.com/tag/grapevine-tx/']Grapevine TX,[/URL][/URL]
Internal Revenue Service (IRS).........

"The IRS and postal service investigators raided Hinn’s office in Grapevine, Texas Wednesday. Hinn was not present and was reported to be out of the country, specifically France."

Televangelist Who Said God Would Destroy LGBT Community Charged With Fraud, Tax Evasion
"Hinn, who has been preaching since the 1970s, claims to have healing powers that can purportedly cure blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS and other maladies. A 2004 CBC TV documentary examining Hinn’s miracle healings reported staffers routinely prevented audience members from taking the stage, preferring instead to use pre-screened candidates.

https://skepchick.org/2017/05/benny-hinn-religious-fraud/
"Hinn promises to pray to heal people of horrific injuries and diseases, but there’s never been a documented case of him having doing so, despite preaching to millions of people over the decades. In fact, he’s been repeatedly, publicly debunked. A CBC investigative team with hidden cameras found that he had screeners who wouldn’t allow anyone with an obvious physical disability take the stage at his “healings” since he wouldn’t actually be able to pretend he healed them. He’s even debunked himself, by predicting that thousands of dead people would be resurrected by the Trinity Broadcasting Network. Spoiler alert, all those people are still dead.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I dont have anything to ask. why do you keep saying that. its not unability. Its inability.
YOU never answerd aything I said. Its a one way conversation. No thanks.

Now that I know you are incapable of answering more than one question at a time. I see what the problem is. Lets not bother.

Wonderful. I do hope that this is the last post from you to me.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

You said.........
"He is a little messiah, As am I."

Where in the Bible is that found????

Mr. Hinn also has said..............
"God, the Father is a person, God the Son is a person, God the Holy Ghost is a person, but each one of them is a triune being by himself. If I can shock you and maybe I should, there are nine of them.... God the Father is a person with his own personal spirit, with his own personal soul, and his own personal spirit body. You say, ."I never heard of that." Well do you think you're in this church to hear things you've heard for the last fifty years? You can't argue with the Word can you? It's all in the Word. " (- Benny Hinn)

Where is that in the Bible???

Do you also believe that?

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not know who said that. Who was it my friend?

The Bible truth is that sometimes sickness does come from Satan, but that is NOT always the case.

Sometimes sickness comes from God Himself. For example, in Exodus 4:11 God himself asks the rhetorical question........
“Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or dumb? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the Lord?”

In 2 Kings 15:5 we read the well-known story of the Lord striking King Azariah with a skin disease from which he suffered till the day he died.

And in Luke 1:19-20, the angel of the Lord came directly from God’s presence to strike Zechariah with an affliction because he doubted God’s word regarding the birth of John the Baptist.
I am sure that you are old enough and knowledgeable enough to realize that we live in a sin cursed creation in which AGING is the main cause of sickness.

So the truth is that mans fall into a life of constant sin terminated by death, rather than Satan, is actually the primary cause of sickness.

You and I can see that we get wrinkles, we have aches for no reason, we need glasses, our kness wear out, our teeth fall out and in the end we die.

Since the fall of man both the saved and the lost are subject to sickness and disease.

Remember a man by the name of Job. The Bible says that he was a great man of faith but he was covered with painful sores from his head to his feet.

Paul says in Galatians 4:13 that when he came to them with the gospel the 1st time, he has a bodily illness.

In 1 Timothy 1:2, Timothy was called Paul’s “son in the faith” yet he suffered from frequent stomach problems according to 1 Timothy 5:23.

And what about Elisha. He was blessed with a “double-portion anointing,” yet he suffered and died a sick man as told to us in 2 Kings 13:14.

Allow me to say to you that for the child of God, the hope should not be perfect health in this lifetime but a resurrected body in the life to come. As John the apostle so beautifully put it in Revelation 21:4-5......
“‘There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away’ He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’”.

I hope this blesses you and I am glad you asked. If you have another question, please ask it.

|Your kidding your self I never asked you. The questions I did ask you. You ran away from :) Try and keep up please.

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You said.........
"He is a little messiah, As am I."

Where in the Bible is that found????

Mr. Hinn also has said..............
"God, the Father is a person, God the Son is a person, God the Holy Ghost is a person, but each one of them is a triune being by himself. If I can shock you and maybe I should, there are nine of them.... God the Father is a person with his own personal spirit, with his own personal soul, and his own personal spirit body. You say, ."I never heard of that." Well do you think you're in this church to hear things you've heard for the last fifty years? You can't argue with the Word can you? It's all in the Word. " (- Benny Hinn)

Where is that in the Bible???

Do you also believe that?
I already told you. Try reading slowly? I am not sure why you cant see what I already gave yoiu. Lets try again shall we.
1 You are created in Gods image. If you dont know what that means just ask.
2 You are eternal. Just like God.
3 Jesus came to restore that what was lost. We lost our God like thinking and understanding and selflessness. Just like God
Jesus told you to represent Him fully. Jesus said we will go on to do even greather things than He did.
Our commision is to restore the kingdom/break the works of satan and take back the full authority we had in Adam. Raise the dead feed the hungry set the captives free. And be an ambassador of Christ. Look it up.

You are trying your best to teach. But really need to stop and listen.
Leave benny alone you dont know him. You are guilty of judging him.

tery doing what you are called to and its not a witch hunt. You have one right to love full stop. Nothing else.
You are hating on him. and thats another warning. from God. You can say its from me if you like. Jesus tells us about false accusers. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I already told you. Try reading slowly? I am not sure why you cant see what I already gave yoiu. Lets try again shall we.
1 You are created in Gods image. If you dont know what that means just ask.
2 You are eternal. Just like God.
3 Jesus came to restore that what was lost. We lost our God like thinking and understanding and selflessness. Just like God
Jesus told you to represent Him fully. Jesus said we will go on to do even greather things than He did.
Our commision is to restore the kingdom/break the works of satan and take back the full authority we had in Adam. Raise the dead feed the hungry set the captives free. And be an ambassador of Christ. Look it up.

You are trying your best to teach. But really need to stop and listen.
Leave benny alone you dont know him. You are guilty of judging him.

tery doing what you are called to and its not a witch hunt. You have one right to love full stop. Nothing else.
You are hating on him. and thats another warning. from God. You can say its from me if you like. Jesus tells us about false accusers. Thanks.

Titus 1"10-11.........
"For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers... Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake."

Documented by the "Christian Research Institute"......
"Benny Hinn falsely predicted that all the homosexuals in America would die by fire in the late 1990's."

Documented by Fox News, ABC and Mr. Hins OWN BOOK.......
"Benny Hinn has confessed that there are 9 beings within the Godhead. 3 beings (Tritheism) each having their own trinity of beings within each.

Benny Hinn, Documented and verified by TBN TV, stated on TBN that after his crusade in South America in 2002, that he would return to America with video footage of Jesus appearing on stage during the crusades, because Jesus had told him this was going to happen.

Also as seen on TBN TV Network....
Mr. Hinn also stated that very soon people would no longer need to take their deceased loved ones to the morgue. Instead, stated Hinn, they should be placed in front of the television during the airing of TBN and they would rise from the dead.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
|Your kidding your self I never asked you. The questions I did ask you. You ran away from :) Try and keep up please.

Try to stop acting "SNARKY" and full of sarcasm!
Talk like a Christian.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

If Mr. Hinn can heal and YOU believe YOU can as well.....Then why in the world are you guys NOT going from hospital to hospital healing the sick??????

I have heard enough of the silly claims and opinions.

Why don't you call the local news media lets say in Atlanta Ga. and have them follow YOU and Mr. Hinn from room to room in the hospitals and verify YOU healing all the sick people.

WHY talk about what YOU can do and waste our time on a computer when you can be in the children's ward healing the children of cancer and whatever is affecting them.

IF you have time to sit at a computer and talk trash WHY CAN'T YOU BE IN A HOSPITAL?????

Reactions: Aubree
Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Titus 1"10-11.........
"For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers... Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake."

Documented by the "Christian Research Institute"......
"Benny Hinn falsely predicted that all the homosexuals in America would die by fire in the late 1990's."

Documented by Fox News, ABC and Mr. Hins OWN BOOK.......
"Benny Hinn has confessed that there are 9 beings within the Godhead. 3 beings (Tritheism) each having their own trinity of beings within each.

Benny Hinn, Documented and verified by TBN TV, stated on TBN that after his crusade in South America in 2002, that he would return to America with video footage of Jesus appearing on stage during the crusades, because Jesus had told him this was going to happen.

Also as seen on TBN TV Network....
Mr. Hinn also stated that very soon people would no longer need to take their deceased loved ones to the morgue. Instead, stated Hinn, they should be placed in front of the television during the airing of TBN and they would rise from the dead.

Once again you have shown you are incapable of dialoge. You never addresed a single thing I said, one way conversation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Mr. Hinn can heal and YOU believe YOU can as well.....Then why in the world are you guys NOT going from hospital to hospital healing the sick??????

I have heard enough of the silly claims and opinions.

Why don't you call the local news media lets say in Atlanta Ga. and have them follow YOU and Mr. Hinn from room to room in the hospitals and verify YOU healing all the sick people.

WHY talk about what YOU can do and waste our time on a computer when you can be in the children's ward healing the children of cancer and whatever is affecting them.

IF you have time to sit at a computer and talk trash WHY CAN'T YOU BE IN A HOSPITAL?????
Its only trash to you. Bevuase you are as scripture say willfully ignorant. They people I seen healed they all know there healed. Your the only unbelievers here. Its these signs follow believers Guess which group you fall into. Yup Unbeliever. You will never see healing with your attitude.

Wonder if you will take to to think for a change.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Its only trash to you. Bevuase you are as scripture say willfully ignorant. They people I seen healed they all know there healed. Your the only unbelievers here. Its these signs follow believers Guess which group you fall into. Yup Unbeliever. You will never see healing with your attitude.

Wonder if you will take to to think for a change.

Wonderful!
But enough talk and sarcasm. PROVE WHAT YOU SAY!

Lets meet at a hospital close to where YOU live and we can go in and record everything done. Then when YOU empty the hospital of all the sick because you have healed them of cancer and Parkinson's, and kidney failure and heart attacks and strokes, I will be your best supporter!!!!

When and where can we do that????

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics