Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I asked many . You are only interested in what you have to say. One way again.

WHY are you not at a hospital healing the sick?????

WHY are you not proveing what you said you can do????

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Its only trash to you. Bevuase you are as scripture say willfully ignorant. They people I seen healed they all know there healed. Your the only unbelievers here. Its these signs follow believers Guess which group you fall into. Yup Unbeliever. You will never see healing with your attitude.

Wonder if you will take to to think for a change.

Then you would fall into the group referred to as,
"Gullible".

I would think that you also believe in Bigfoot and probably sit out at night spotting Alien space ships and my guess is that you have been to area 51 in Nev.

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You said.........
"He is a little messiah, As am I."

Where in the Bible is that found????

Mr. Hinn also has said..............
"God, the Father is a person, God the Son is a person, God the Holy Ghost is a person, but each one of them is a triune being by himself. If I can shock you and maybe I should, there are nine of them.... God the Father is a person with his own personal spirit, with his own personal soul, and his own personal spirit body. You say, ."I never heard of that." Well do you think you're in this church to hear things you've heard for the last fifty years? You can't argue with the Word can you? It's all in the Word. " (- Benny Hinn)

Where is that in the Bible???

Do you also believe that?
See this is what I mean I gave you scripture telling what a christian is. Did you not read it. Just a wild guess like? Read. I gave you it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Its only trash to you. Bevuase you are as scripture say willfully ignorant. They people I seen healed they all know there healed. Your the only unbelievers here. Its these signs follow believers Guess which group you fall into. Yup Unbeliever. You will never see healing with your attitude.

Wonder if you will take to to think for a change.

You are correct. I do NOT believe that YOU have healed anyone.

My advice to you would be found in Proverbs 16:18....

"Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."

Since your start here you have done nothing but brag on what YOU have done and shown all of us a combative and argumtitive spirit.

James 4:6............

"But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

As for your comments about no one should rebuke another person. That show the lack of your understanding of the Bible as the Bible says in 1 Tim. 5:20............

"As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear. "

From..................
http://thewartburgwatch.com/2009/12/31/hinn-does-not-heal-%e2%80%93-liar-liar-pants-on-fire/

Hank Hanegraaff made a simple request of Benny Hinn. This time, Hinn actually met with Hanegraaff and handed him “proof” of the healing of an abdominal tumor. The individual’s first X-ray clearly shows a large mass. This person then went to a Hinn “healing” show, and miraculously the tumor disappeared! As proof, Hinn handed Hank an X-ray after the crusade, and the mass was gone!

Well, not exactly. Hanegraaff decided to call the radiologist to ask about the X-rays. It seems that Mr. Benny Hinn left out an important detail in the timeline. There was a surgical intervention to remove the abdominal tumor. Hanegraaff revealed this to Hinn who would not comment. Then Hanegraaff shared this information on his broadcast, The Bible Answer Man. Well, Hinn was so displeased that he threatened Hanegraaff. Incredibly, there is an audio recording of Hinn making the threat, and it can be heard at equip.org.

That is what is called LIEING and deception and it is a sin!

This is the reason why every single word said about Mr. Hinn in my posts has been documented and verified. I have given the links for anyone who is interested in knowing.

And, as long as YOU continue to banter and argue and be SNARKY and sarcastic, I will continue to post the truth about Mr. Hinn.

God does heal through the prayers of the saints when HE chooses to do so but that certainly does not apply to YOU and Mr. Hinn.

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wonderful!
But enough talk and sarcasm. PROVE WHAT YOU SAY!

Lets meet at a hospital close to where YOU live and we can go in and record everything done. Then when YOU empty the hospital of all the sick because you have healed them of cancer and Parkinson's, and kidney failure and heart attacks and strokes, I will be your best supporter!!!!

When and where can we do that????
Who talking like a child now. I live in Scotland. Even if I lived in the USA its a rather big country.
Why do you want me to do what you dont believe in the first place,
Let me put it this way I see 200 people healed. I seen possibly 4 times that not healed.
You are in no position to try and teach me anything on healing.
One you dont believe in it. Two you never done it. Three what ignorance on your part.

You like the pharisses want a sign. None will be given. Believers the signs follow. Not unbelievers.
You will never see it in your state of unbelief. My whole family have seen and done. a few of my freinds I told all about it now see it. I left my church of 21 years for this good news.

I seen people healed you never. I dont care that you dont believe me. You will look aful stupid one day. That sir is a fact. But He will wipe away your tears of ignorance.

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are correct. I do NOT believe that YOU have healed anyone.

My advice to you would be found in Proverbs 16:18....

"Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."

Since your start here you have done nothing but brag on what YOU have done and shown all of us a combative and argumtitive spirit.

James 4:6............

"But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

As for your comments about no one should rebuke another person. That show the lack of your understanding of the Bible as the Bible says in 1 Tim. 5:20............

"As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear. "

From..................
HINN DOES NOT HEAL – Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! | The Wartburg Watch 2018
http://thewartburgwatch.com/2009/12/31/hinn-does-not-heal-–-liar-liar-pants-on-fire/

Hank Hanegraaff made a simple request of Benny Hinn. This time, Hinn actually met with Hanegraaff and handed him “proof” of the healing of an abdominal tumor. The individual’s first X-ray clearly shows a large mass. This person then went to a Hinn “healing” show, and miraculously the tumor disappeared! As proof, Hinn handed Hank an X-ray after the crusade, and the mass was gone!

Well, not exactly. Hanegraaff decided to call the radiologist to ask about the X-rays. It seems that Mr. Benny Hinn left out an important detail in the timeline. There was a surgical intervention to remove the abdominal tumor. Hanegraaff revealed this to Hinn who would not comment. Then Hanegraaff shared this information on his broadcast, The Bible Answer Man. Well, Hinn was so displeased that he threatened Hanegraaff. Incredibly, there is an audio recording of Hinn making the threat, and it can be heard at equip.org.

That is what is called LIEING and deception and it is a sin!

This is the reason why every single word said about Mr. Hinn in my posts has been documented and verified. I have given the links for anyone who is interested in knowing.

And, as long as YOU continue to banter and argue and be SNARKY and sarcastic, I will continue to post the truth about Mr. Hinn.

God does heal through the prayers of the saints when HE chooses to do so but that certainly does not apply to YOU and Mr. Hinn.
You never gacve a single proof any where.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who talking like a child now. I live in Scotland. Even if I lived in the USA its a rather big country.
Why do you want me to do what you dont believe in the first place,
Let me put it this way I see 200 people healed. I seen possibly 4 times that not healed.
You are in no position to try and teach me anything on healing.
One you dont believe in it. Two you never done it. Three what ignorance on your part.

You like the pharisses want a sign. None will be given. Believers the signs follow. Not unbelievers.
You will never see it in your state of unbelief. My whole family have seen and done. a few of my freinds I told all about it now see it. I left my church of 21 years for this good news.

I seen people healed you never. I dont care that you dont believe me. You will look aful stupid one day. That sir is a fact. But He will wipe away your tears of ignorance.

YOU ARE!

Prove it!

Post the videos of the healings you have seen.

The church you were in for 21 years probably ran you out because of your "Word of Faith" theology.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
See once again you jump away from what I said. Why are you running away from every question.

You have not asked a question.

Ask it now!

Right now........ask your question with out any sarcasm.
CAN YOU DO THAT??????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then you would fall into the group referred to as,
"Gullible".

I would think that you also believe in Bigfoot and probably sit out at night spotting Alien space ships and my guess is that you have been to area 51 in Nev.
There will be mockers and scoffers in the last days. I saw healing at my hand through Christs name. You are calling me a liar. lol. I dont get hurt. You cant move me when you attempt to ridicule me. I can see right through you. satan is using you to get to me. But I have satan all wrapped uop in that department. he a weasal. in my bag. As for you derogatory comments, I really dont mind.
You have like a child resorted to ridicule. I dont expect any better.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There will be mockers and scoffers in the last days. I saw healing at my hand through Christs name. You are calling me a liar. lol. I dont get hurt. You cant move me when you attempt to ridicule me. I can see right through you. satan is using you to get to me. But I have satan all wrapped uop in that department. he a weasal. in my bag. As for you derogatory comments, I really dont mind.

WHERE IS THE QUESTION??????

What is wrong with you?

ASK THE QUESTION!

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No man you do not have a single scripture that says God heals some now and again. Thats satan who told you that lie. and now you are spouting a lie for satan. God is God the healer. Your confussed.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

HINN DOES NOT HEAL – Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! | The Wartburg Watch 2018

Hinn claimed he had been invited to the General Hospital in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario to do a healing service in 1976. He asserted that there was a massive moving of the Spirit and that people were healed, anointed, and discharged from the hospital. He said the hospital was emptied out. The hospital has outright denied such an incident. In fact, hospital records indicate that not one patient was discharged that day. (Book 1, pp.1622-164)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Man you are so angry I think I should stop. This is pointless. But thanks to all who quitly observed and contacted me by PM.

LOL! You are too much!

Just as the exaggerations of your posts, IF you did receive any PM's............Prove it!

Copy and Paste them.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No man you do not have a single scripture that says God heals some now and again. Thats satan who told you that lie. and now you are spouting a lie for satan. God is God the healer. Your confussed.

As of this post I do not recall you posting any Scripture at all.

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL! You are too much!

Just as the exaggerations of your posts, IF you did receive any PM's............Prove it!

Copy and Paste them.
Now like a child you resoted to laughing and backing up the scripture I gave you. Perfect finnish.

Upvote 0

Johnsloan

Feb 12, 2018
London
✟23,796.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As of this post I do not recall you posting any Scripture at all.
Only becuase I never gave you the childrens numbers and names. any mature Christian knows scripture with out the book names and little numbers

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Now like a child you resoted to laughing and backing up the scripture I gave you. Perfect finnish.

YOU still did not post one single question!

NOT ONE!

You did not post one single video of all the healings you did.

You have not posted one single PM.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Only becuase I never gave you the childrens numbers and names. any mature Christian knows scripture with out the book names and little numbers

What are you saying! Honestly there seems to be something very wrong with you.

You are making less and less sense as time goes by.

What childerens names and numbers?????

Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.