Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When Zacchaeus repented he returned the money.

Funny thing about Mr. Hinn. A quick search for his name in the news online reveals that he has not been in the news lately. And a look at Benny Hinn Ministries’ website and Facebook page shows that he’s got no public events coming up in the foreseeable future.

In fact, Benny Hinn’s name has not been in the news much at all since September of 2019. This was about the time when Hinn announced to the world that he was rejecting the so-called “prosperity gospel” and would henceforward preach only historically established Christian doctrine.

• Friendly
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Curiously, although Mr. Hinn may have reformed his message (and I do not know whether or not he did) he still retains a very strong emphasis on prosperity. The son of a friend of mine joined his church about a year or so ago and is actively promoting the prosperity gospel.

A tiger can not change his stripes!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟369,621.00
Faith
Non-Denom
A tiger can not change his stripes!!!!!!!!

I believe that is true, although it is possible for followers to change. Herbert Armstrong developed a really rousing cult in his Worldwide Church of God. However, in the 1980's, following his death, the leadership met for serious Bible study and repudiated all of the error. However, some holdouts do remain, clinging to a shell of the cult.

Upvote 0