Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This is what has been done on this forum for years now. Misrepresentation of facts. Waiting until anyone who had anything to say about a post has long since left the forum then resurrecting it as if it was yesterday but, lo and behold, the opposition is no longer speaking. Pretending that the Bible says things that it doesn't... it's all very disingenuous. But, when you have no facts, lies will have to do.

Like this rant here about how "He" designed your ... whatever. No, your ignorance and inability to comprehend how evolution works does not mean that there must be a designer and that designer is your deity. That's the worst kind of namelmarb. If you want to say that Bob there did something I expect to first have Bob's existence proven. If you want to infer that Bob must exist because we can see what Bob did then that's valid. IF you have no other reasonable explanations. And that's if we're talking about Bob. Who would be a human being like you and I. Now elevate this to inferring a being that is like no other, one that has never been seen or examined in the entire history of human kind and wait just a minute. Your inference just hit another roadblock. You're going to need more than just, "He designed you." before I believe it.

Your ignorance isn't as good as my knowledge. Even if you wave a Bible around to try and justify it.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,908,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you want to say that Bob there did something I expect to first have Bob's existence proven.
You do!?

Well I drive a Ford.

And if you think I requested a copy of his birth certificate before I believe he started building Fords, you're wrong.

Neil Armstrong walked on the moon.

Do you believe that?

If so, do you have a copy of his birth certificate?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟906,254.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You do!?

Well I drive a Ford.

And if you think I requested a copy of his birth certificate before I believe he started building Fords, you're wrong.

Neil Armstrong walked on the moon.

Do you believe that?

If so, do you have a copy of his birth certificate?

There is a guy in New York who can climb buildings and fights crime dressed as a giant spider. Here is his picture. Obviously he is a real person.

spider-man-far-from-home-peter-parker-1562394390.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,908,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Much like they are called "Creation myths" for a reason.
Yup ... and, of course, that reason being that they myth the point.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟925,593.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Lamarckism?
Not my intention.

My point was that the existence of atavistic legs in snakes can be justified in a Creationist context because snakes explicitly originally had legs... and by implication are all the same kind.

That doesn't work for the bird example.

Its still... a steering wheel.
Do you have a point?

Steering wheels are clearly the product of design external to individual car design lines. Life doesn't work that way and you don't appear to have any kind of justification for that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There is a guy in New York who can climb buildings and fights crime dressed as a giant spider. Here is his picture. Obviously he is a real person.

spider-man-far-from-home-peter-parker-1562394390.jpg
You're the reason that they started to remove all the violent scenes from the Bugs Bunny Road runner show... aren't you?

Having trouble discerning reality from fiction is a serious condition.

• Haha
Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟906,254.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You're the reason that they started to remove all the violent scenes from the Bugs Bunny Road runner show... aren't you?

Having trouble discerning reality from fiction is a serious condition.

Wow, flaming while being unable to address the point. This is yet another datum on why we should not take your claims seriously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟906,254.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You mock with a picture of spidy.. but bock at a reference to Bugs Bunny...

That would be "balk". Bock is German for goat and is a type of beer they produce. If you think the picture of spider-man is meant to mock then you further show your lack of understanding of the point.

• Informative
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0