Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Wooo STARNCHRIST has been MIA for a bit. Yeah I've had wonderful developments. But yet to post pics. Maybe love is still possible even when you think it's not. It's funny how it started blossoming the very same day my heart was hurt, but wow...love sure can be a fast healer. A while back I felt hurt, but that same day a friendship started to really blossom into what is now...:blush:a possiblity. He said the 4 letter word that starts with "L" and wooo... was I scared but I was honest and let em' know that I wasn't there yet and he being the wonderful guy he is is patiently waiting. I like that. I also like the fact that I can be honest with him and not feel scared of hurting him.
So Star is finally finding some :love2: But...I'm still :prayer: cause there is one thing that I hope for and that is simple that he be the one God wants for me. It feels good to finally have a good man just not care about the way I look but that he loves me for who I am first and in my STATE!!! not across the world!! lol

Reactions: NorwayUnn

Starnchrist

Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Thanks everyone. I do understand much of what is being said. The caution part is always with me. No one wants their heart to be broken, but If we don't take a risk...It will never happen. I come to the realization that sometimes for things to happen you need to take some risk along with prayer. You never know what are God's plans. He said his plans are not like ours and his thoughts are not our thoughts so...It goes both ways. Caution is definately on all the time. Still praying a lot about it. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IamStefanie

Nov 8, 2011
Dallas, TX
✟8,044.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks everyone. I do understand much of what is being said. The caution part is always with me. No one wants their heart to be broken, but If we don't take a risk...It will never happen. I come to the realization that sometimes for things to happen you need to take some risk along with prayer. You never know what are God's plans. He said his plans are not like ours and his thoughts are not our thoughts so...It goes both ways. Caution is definately on all the time. Still praying a lot about it. :)

Amen to that!:amen::clap:

Upvote 0