Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The number one reason why students of bible prophecy, including all the bible commentators, don't understand bible prophecy is because they don't recognize the importance of the word "becomes".

The just dive right into talking about the Antichrist. Or they may start talking about the little horn. Or maybe the revealed man of sin. Or maybe the beast.

What they leave out is the most important word - "becomes"

The person becomes the little horn.
The person becomes the prince who shall come
The person becomes the Antichrist.
The person becomes the revealed man of sin.
The person becomes the beast.

Consequently, they don't understand the flow of end-time events.

To emphasis the "becomes" factor, I often times for example say "the person who becomes the Antichrist" instead of just saying "the Antichrist".

Last edited:

Dan2255

Nov 1, 2023
Toledo
✟11,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The number one reason why students of bible prophecy, including all the bible commentators, don't understand bible prophecy is because they don't recognize the importance of the word "becomes".

The just dive right into talking about the Antichrist. Or they may start talking about the little horn. Or maybe the revealed man of sin. Or maybe the beast.

The person becomes the little horn.
The person becomes the prince who shall come
The person becomes the Antichrist.
The person becomes the revealed man of sin.
The person becomes the beast.

Consequently, they don't understand the flow of end-time events.
Who then is the beast that comes up from the pit with its kings?

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Meant to say king.
FYI, Dan, look at your post #3. There at the bottom there is an "edit". Click on that to edit your post. Then save. I edit my posts all the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Who then is the beast that comes up from the pit with its kings.

The point I am making Dan is not "comes" but becomes. Like John F. Kennedy became a lieutenant of PT109, then became senator, then became president.

-----------------------------------------
As to your question....

The beast that shall ascend out of the bottomless pit is spirit of the garden of eden serpent beast who will possess the end times person who becomes the beast-king.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
-
Cite Biblical verses for your post
There is no bible verse that iterates what I wrote.

The person is born - then at some stage of his life "becomes" the little horn, then "becomes" the prince who shall come, then "becomes" the Antichrist, then "becomes' the revealed man of sin, then "becomes" the beast king.

So put together end times events as he "becomes" each of those roles.

---------------------------------------------

To emphasis the "becomes" factor, I often times for example say "the person who becomes the Antichrist" instead of just saying "the Antichrist".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
-
Cite Biblical verses for your post
d when you start saying for example "the person who becomes the Antichrist" instead of just saying "the Antichrist", it adds the factor of how does the person becomes the Antichrist, the flow of events that lead up to that. Or "the person who becomes the little horn" instead of just saying "the little horn) it forces thinking on the flow of events.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
d when you start saying for example "the person who becomes the Antichrist" instead of just saying "the Antichrist", it adds the factor of how does the person becomes the Antichrist, the flow of events that lead up to that. Or "the person who becomes the little horn" instead of just saying "the little horn) it forces thinking on the flow of events.
-
But the antichrist is born the antichrist, he does not become the antichrist. Just like Jesus was born Jesus He did not become Jesus

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But the antichrist is born the antichrist, he does not become the antichrist. Just like Jesus was born Jesus He did not become Jesus
The person who becomes the Antichrist is not pre-existing like Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the same way. He is a man who when he reaches the top of the food chain follows Satan's will to the letter. The miracles he performs aren't real miracles that Jesus performed. Chuck Missler said that he could possibly be transhuman. Klaus Schwabe seems like the antichrist to me but he's too old. just saying

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
A person does not have to pre-exist to be the person. Just like from before his birth, John the Baptist was John The Baptist. That is why The Bible states the antichrist is coming, who the antichrist is is already established. We just do not know who this person is or even if he has been born yet.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
-
A person does not have to pre-exist to be the person. Just like from before his birth, John the Baptist was John The Baptist. That is why The Bible states the antichrist is coming, who the antichrist is is already established. We just do not know who this person is or even if he has been born yet.
You were comparing him to Jesus. Jesus created the world.

We know that the person who becomes the Antichrist will be someday fulfill that role by being anointed the King of Israel, thought to be messiah by the Jews. That person executes his free will and makes choice in his life that will be the path to his destruction.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You were comparing him to Jesus. Jesus created the world.

We know that the person who becomes the Antichrist will be someday fulfill that role by being anointed the King of Israel, thought to be messiah by the Jews. That person executes his free will and makes choice in his life that will be the path to his destruction.
-
Please with the trying to say i got you. You are the one who is trying to push the becomes idea, which has no Biblical support.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
-
Please with the trying to say i got you. You are the one who is trying to push the becomes idea, which has no Biblical support.
Did you "become" a Christian at some stage of your life? Or were you born a Christian ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Did you "become" a Christian at some stage of your life? Or were you born a Christian ?
-
I became a born again child of God when i believe in Jesus for Eternal Life. But that is not the same as who the antichrist is. I believe the antichrist is the literal seed of satan (just like the nephilim in Genesis 6), so he does not become the antichrist, he is born the antichrst.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

The person becomes the little horn
The Little Horn is born amidst the 10 (E.U.) so he becomes the L.H. at birth.
He also becomes the A.C. at birth, and the prince who shall come at birth.

The Revealed Man is revealed when he signs the Covenant with Israel, to those in the know.

The Beast only becomes the Beast when he conquers Israel/Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
-
I became a born again child of God when i believe in Jesus for Eternal Life. But that is not the same as who the antichrist is. I believe the antichrist is the literal seed of satan (just like the nephilim in Genesis 6), so he does not become the antichrist, he is born the antichrst.
What you are saying in effect is that the person "becomes" the Antichrist by the literal act of Satan impregnating some human woman.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Little Horn is born amidst the 10 (E.U.) so he becomes the L.H. at birth.
He also becomes the A.C. at birth, and the prince who shall come at birth.
Doesn't becomes either by simply being born.

Becomes the little horn person when he becomes leader of the pact of 10 EU leaders.

Becomes the Antichrist when he is anointed the King of Israel, thought to be messiah by the Jews.

Upvote 0