Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream it was as if i was really there it was as a battle field and the servents of Jesus Christ battled the evil world powers of this world. And the servents stood and battled in Truth and did not waver, they used the Word of God as their sword and their hearts were filled with Love and it was for Love that they battled and the evil powers stood and fought back but because of the brightness of the light of Christ and the power of His Word the evil powers were defeated and scattered to the surrounding hills and were cast into prisions each now knowing the True God and the True power of His Son Jesus Christ and the Body that follows. they fled and questianed what they thought they knew as truth but realized it was all a lie, and that their teachings were false,their commander a false prophet and a lier, they knew they experienced they seen they were a witness to the Truth and to the powers and teachings of the Son of God, the Lion of Judah, The bright Morning Star, Jesus Christ. And the battle feild had a strange silence, It seemed so real, its as if i was there and fought the battle myself with the other servents of Christ. So very real !!

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had a dream it was as if i was really there it was as a battle field and the servents of Jesus Christ battled the evil world powers of this world. And the servents stood and battled in Truth and did not waver, they used the Word of God as their sword and their hearts were filled with Love and it was for Love that they battled and the evil powers stood and fought back but because of the brightness of the light of Christ and the power of His Word the evil powers were defeated and scattered to the surrounding hills and were cast into prisions each now knowing the True God and the True power of His Son Jesus Christ and the Body that follows. they fled and questianed what they thought they knew as truth but realized it was all a lie, and that their teachings were false,their commander a false prophet and a lier, they knew they experienced they seen they were a witness to the Truth and to the powers and teachings of the Son of God, the Lion of Judah, The bright Morning Star, Jesus Christ. And the battle feild had a strange silence, It seemed so real, its as if i was there and fought the battle myself with the other servents of Christ. So very real !!

I believe many of us are now sensing the coming storm.
I share that I am.

The peace of Christ be with you.

Upvote 0

blackbyrd

addicted to the presence of God
Mar 27, 2006
MS
✟23,343.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
wow Rod what a wonderful dream, thank you for sharing.

At first i thought of the final battle to be fought , yet Christ alone will fight it according to the scriptures. Perhaps He is reminding you of some battle you are in now. He is with you and if God be for you than who can be against you. Be strong in the power of His might. God bless ya bro! Standing beside ya in prayer!

Upvote 0
May 12, 2005
✟16,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What a powerful dream! I would love to have a dream like that!

Upvote 0

george

Veteran
Mar 29, 2002
springfield,ky
Visit site
✟2,406.00
Faith
Non-Denom

that was a awesome dream. how did you feel about the dream when you woke?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I believe that people of wrong beliefs are waking up and seeing that their way is not working. They are seeing the servants of the Lord and the Truth of the Gospel and they are turning and coming to believe. I have been hearing testimonies to this effect over the radio and ministries on TV. God Bless!

Upvote 0