Baptist PRAYER CHAIN

Jan 16, 2008
✟119.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Please pray for me--that God be gracious towards me and give me the money and resources I need for college, as well as clarity for those who are handling the money and tuition.

:prayer:

I don't think you should be asking the Lord for money, you should go out and find a job and do it that way. The Lord has better things to be doing I think.

I'd like the lord to hear my prayers and resuscitate my mother Lily, who is unstable after a difficult colon operation

Upvote 0

StigmataSteve

Jan 16, 2008
✟118.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
i pray for the rain to stop as the heaven's have opened for the last week and god's merciless rain has been flooding my porch and i nearly slipped coming into my humble abode from work today, thankfully the lord game me an elderly lady to hold onto to keep me upright. Unfortunately she fell though... :eek:

Upvote 0

Herod

Jan 16, 2008
✟120.00
Faith
I don't think you should be asking the Lord for money, you should go out and find a job and do it that way. The Lord has better things to be doing I think.

I'd like the lord to hear my prayers and resuscitate my mother Lily, who is unstable after a difficult colon operation
My thoughts are with your mother Lily. I hope she has no long lasting anal damage.

I would like to send my thoughts out to FWD charity in London, and to hope they see the error of their ways

Upvote 0

the truth

The Bible Sender 1Cor 15:34
Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for Tim S. He is leaving for Iraq on Sunday. My sister just found out the other day. He had told her he was going somewhere else. I guess he did not want her to worry. Please pray for his and her salvation. Her name is Lisa. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have 3 kids The oldest girl is adopted. The father gave up rights. We have tried to work with him for my daughters sake but now he is claiming he has all these rights to her. Accusing us of lying being hypocritical etc. Please be in prayer with us about this. Pray that God will work things out. I am specially worried about my family since my job take me away from home for several days each week. Please also pray for his salvation His name is Joe. God bless. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have 3 kids The oldest girl is adopted. The father gave up rights. We have tried to work with him for my daughters sake but now he is claiming he has all these rights to her. Accusing us of lying being hypocritical etc. Please be in prayer with us about this. Pray that God will work things out. I am specially worried about my family since my job take me away from home for several days each week. Please also pray for his salvation His name is Joe. God bless. :)

Keeping you in prayer:prayer:

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
Yesterday was my birthday, we got a wheelchair on Wednesday thinking we'd go out for my birthday, but it didn't happen... he's in too much pain and upstairs at our place and we didn't want to get him downstairs, plus the wheelchair is extremely heavy. The pain is really bad. One of the pastors from my church came by the other day. He's talking about going to church Sunday, but again, will have to get downstairs... I'm hoping to wash his hair today somehow. We had our hairdresser come once last week to do it...

Upvote 0

cottonmather

Sep 5, 2008
✟15,138.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yesterday was my birthday, we got a wheelchair on Wednesday thinking we'd go out for my birthday, but it didn't happen... he's in too much pain and upstairs at our place and we didn't want to get him downstairs, plus the wheelchair is extremely heavy. The pain is really bad. One of the pastors from my church came by the other day. He's talking about going to church Sunday, but again, will have to get downstairs... I'm hoping to wash his hair today somehow. We had our hairdresser come once last week to do it...

I hope everything is going okay with you guys, though I imagine he's still in a lot of pain.

:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

greenboy

Oct 1, 2005
Pennsylvania
✟498.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you are reading this, I am asking for help. I am planing to create a group of Christians willing just to post in different non Christians Forums. you have to post based on your Christian's perspective in answering different subjects, if you have a problem answering somebody we can help you, I found out we have new forums all over the net, and is a virgin field for witnessing the non-saved, we could post in one specific forum at this time or several we are the NEHEMIAS, send me an e-mail. I hope to hear from you, GB :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Suicidal Women Urgent!!! Please pray for a girl named Holly i witnessed to her tonight and thought she understood and now she just im'ed me to say good bye oe last time and says she is going to kill herself. Please pray that she makes the right decision.

Upvote 0