Dec 8, 2011
✟120,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me to be reunited with my family and to be provided work. Please pray that God overcomes any barriers that may come up. Thank you.

Hi, Poor Beggar, how are things now? I just found your post when looking through some threads.

Gillian

Upvote 0

Pastor Glenn

Here to serve
Oct 23, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟7,974.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am struggling about where I belong, and in what church I belong in. I am a member of a Baptist church but am having problems with some of what is taught. So I guess I would ask for God to open my eyes to where I belong and what is the truth.

Upvote 0

Pastor Glenn

Here to serve
Oct 23, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟7,974.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am struggling about where I belong, and in what church I belong in. I am a member of a Baptist church but am having problems with some of what is taught. So I guess I would ask for God to open my eyes to where I belong and what is the truth.

The truth is always and only found in God's Word.

here for you

Patch Ministries

Upvote 0

HollyHobbie

Nov 4, 2005
State of confusion
✟16,234.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
A group of christian ladies, myself included, have opened a faith based battered women's shelter...we can talk freely of Jesus' love, healing, salvation, security and grace :)
It's awesome. But as with all new ministries we are struggling to keep our heads above that financial sea it's so easy to drown in. Please, pray for our support as well as our spiritual strength....but most of all, pray that our focus and central purpose remains sharing the Gospel of Jesus and not on the situations these girls are coming out of.
Thanks y'all :)
God Bless
Thankyou for helping woman like me …I came out of a BWS last year and am in hiding . Thank you God bless

Upvote 0

TimMcCollum

Dec 25, 2018
Raleigh
✟17,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Today I pray a grateful prayer. I'm alive and have an amazing family. I accept I am a sinner, and through my relationship to Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit I will be saved. So, thank you for today Father, Son, and Spirit. Amen

Upvote 0