Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up RileyG to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in his current situation and for complete healing and deliverance from all back pain! I take authority over the pain and I command it to go right now in the name of Jesus! I speak life into RileyG's back now in Jesus' name. I also pray for RileyG's doctors that You would give them wisdom and I pray for a good report and that this would be nothing serious. I also pray for supernatural strength and encouragement for RileyG!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,461.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've been having random back pain, which the doctor says is only muscle-skeletal.

Please pray it's nothing more serious than that.

God bless
Well, I do pray that it is nothing serious. But just in case it helps any, I will share what has helped me with back pain. First, good posture! This includes avoiding a forward head posture where you are leaning your head over your iPad or iPhone or whatever.

Forward head posture is a major cause of back pain.

What has helped me if I don’t use good posture, but forget to do so, is lying down on a heat pad for maybe 20 minutes. if you think it would help, you can even buy thermal heat packs to place on areas of pain. Easy to find in drugstores and even grocery stores.

They need to be taped on with something like Nexcare as they don’t hold tothe skin very well. They can last for over eight hours and give much relief.

Also, turmeric and white willow have been helpful to me and many.

I pray the Lord will lead you to whatever is helpful for you.

Upvote 0