Just doing the best I can.
May 11, 2005
Canada
✟4,727.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Just to give you all a glimpse into my twisted psyche... :)

Last night, I had a dream that my husband and I decided to adopt a baby. The process went very smoothly, and soon we got a phone call saying the baby was at the adoption agency and we could come pick him up. When we got there, we were ushered into a room and shown our new baby. But he wasn't really a baby. He was:

layoutsz6.jpg

Dr. House! :eek:

There were many other people around, and they were all acting like everything was good and normal, and they were making cooing noises at him and talking about what a cute baby he was, and they were encouraging me to pick him up and hold him, but I knew there was no way I could hold him, because I'm only 5'2" and not very strong, and he's a very big man! So I went up to him and said, "I'm sorry, I can't do this. I can't be your mother."

And he said, "Okay, well, would you like to date me instead?"

I was then somehow instantly transported back to my home, where I saw that people had broken in and were stealing all of my favourite books. :cry:

Reactions: fuzzymel

cherryblossom03

I am Batman!
Aug 7, 2007
Fort Campbell, KY
✟8,430.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You know your Hugh Laurie dream reminded me of a weird one I had. I once dreamed I was dating Johnny Depp, which is not a bad thing, but he was Captain Jack Sparrow. I think we had gone to one of the Pirates movies recently and I remember telling my husband and he thought I was weird.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Epoh99

Veteran
Oct 28, 2005
✟9,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That dream was hysterical...although you should have titled it "book nightmare." I was laughing at your dream about the baby and thought, this is a funny dream, not a nightmare. That is until it got to the part about the books being stolen and then I gasped and realized you definitely had a nightmare!

Reactions: Rebekka
Upvote 0

invisiblebabe

He will restore the years the locust hath eaten
Feb 12, 2004
Second star to the right, and straight on 'til mor
✟20,234.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
^_^ That dream is hilarious! It's kind of frightening, but hilarious nonetheless :D

I love watching House. It's one of my favorite shows! He's a very amusing character, but I wouldn't want him as my kid ;)

Upvote 0