Attorney Confirms Joseph Mifsud Western Intelligence Agent, not Russian Operative as Mueller Claimed

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The only fact we seem to have is that Misfud's attorney says he wasn't a Russian agent.

No, John Solomon says that Misfud's attorney told him that Misfud had long worked with Western intelligence.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That the 'Russia collusion' narrative originated with the CIA (according to Papadopoulos and now corroborated by Mifsud), which attempted to ensnare the Trump campaign team with an elaborate sting (a sting which failed, btw).
That’s very interesting, but what truth was withheld?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
That the 'Russia collusion' narrative originated with the CIA (according to Papadopoulos and now corroborated by Mifsud)

'Corroborated' by Gateway Pundit's interpretation of John Solomon's report of Misfud's lawyer's statement about Misfud.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
'Corroborated' by Gateway Pundit's interpretation of John Solomon's report of Misfud's lawyer's statement about Misfud.
On Fox News. you forgot that part.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On Fox News. you forgot that part.
Oh, well why didn’t you say so? No collusion no obstruction no problem, comrade. If it’s on Fox, it’s solid gold.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, you're saying that Mueller didn't exactly lie. He just again did what he had done in his other high profile investigations ... and simply withheld the truth. That would indeed fit his well-established and well-documented pattern.
So's Law. No, that isn't what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that I don't see any lie and I don't see where he ever said in the Report, contrary to your assertion, that Mifsud is or was a "Russian operative". According to Papadoupolos, Mifsud introduced him to Russians. Are you calling that a lie?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So's Law. No, that isn't what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that I don't see any lie and I don't see where he ever said in the Report, contrary to your assertion, that Mifsud is or was a "Russian operative". According to Papadoupolos, Mifsud introduced him to Russians. Are you calling that a lie?
Call it what you will, the truth about the CIA sting was withheld from the report.

It appears to be exactly the same sort of exculpatory evidence withholding that resulted in Mueller's high-profile prosecutions being discredited by Federal Courts in the Whitey Bulger and Ted Stevens cases.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,559.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Call it what you will, the truth about the CIA sting was withheld from the report.

It appears to be exactly the same sort of exculpatory evidence withholding that resulted in Mueller's high-profile prosecutions being discredited by Federal Courts in the Whitey Bulger and Ted Stevens cases.
And you know it's the truth how?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
What CIA sting?
Laurel_and_Hardy.png

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
What CIA sting?
There never was any Russian interference in the election. The apparent Russian interference was a sting put on by the CIA in order to entrap Trump or his campaign staff into colluding with it.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Mueller had no involvement with the Bulger case and no mention of him with the Stevens findings, but of course one's extreme bias would lead them to believing limbaugh, Hannity and other such purveyors of lies.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
There never was any Russian interference in the election. The apparent Russian interference was a sting put on by the CIA in order to entrap Trump or his campaign staff into colluding with it.

Sprained my durn eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Mueller had no involvement with the Bulger case ...
Yes, yes he did.

Mueller’s hands dirty in old FBI frame-up | Boston Herald

I don’t think he or most people understand how bad Mueller’s actions were – “chilling,” is how a Clinton federal judge in 2006 described the former FBI director’s attempts to cover up a massive frame-up by Boston G-men decades earlier.
Alan Dershowitz Rips Special Counsel Mueller as 'a Partisan and Zealot'

"He's the guy who kept four innocent people in prison for many years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger as an FBI informer. Those of us in Boston don't have such a high regard for Mueller because we remember this story. The government had to pay out tens of millions of dollars because Whitey Bulger, a notorious mass murderer, became a government informer against the mafia . . .

"And that's regarded in Boston of one of the great scandals of modern judicial history. And Mueller was right at the center of it. So, he is not without criticism by people who know him in Boston."​

... and no mention of him with the Stevens findings ...
Mueller was merely FBI Director at the time. To say that he had no involvement with the most high profile political case of his career at the time is not believable.

Here's more ...
Robert Mueller’s FBI Repeatedly Abused Prosecutorial Discretion

It wasn’t the first time the FBI meddled in a U.S. election. In 2008, Sen. Ted Stevens, R-Alaska, was indicted by a federal grand jury following a lengthy investigation by the FBI and found guilty eight days before Election Day. Stevens narrowly lost his re-election bid as a result and died in a plane crash a couple of years later.

The prosecutors in that case repeatedly withheld exculpatory evidence that would have yielded a different verdict. The convictions were voided by U.S. District Court Judge Emmett G. Sullivan, who called it the worst case of prosecutorial misconduct he’d ever seen
.​

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, yes he did.

NO, he didn't...

"I was unsparing in my criticism of the F.B.I. and Justice Department officials who were responsible for this wrongful imprisonment. I named names where the record supported it. I resoundingly condemned the government in an unusual court session in which I read my conclusions.

Mr. Mueller is mentioned nowhere in my opinion; nor in the submissions of the plaintiffs’ lead trial counsel, Juliane Balliro; nor in “Black Mass,” the book about Mr. Bulger and the F.B.I. written by former reporters for The Boston Globe."

Federal Judge Rebukes Hannity, Limbaugh For Using Whitey Bulger Scandal to Smear Mueller

That one chooses to listen to right wing lies is quite telling... the FACTS however, tell the actual story sans Mueller.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
NO, he didn't...

"I was unsparing in my criticism of the F.B.I. and Justice Department officials who were responsible for this wrongful imprisonment. I named names where the record supported it. I resoundingly condemned the government in an unusual court session in which I read my conclusions.

Mr. Mueller is mentioned nowhere in my opinion; nor in the submissions of the plaintiffs’ lead trial counsel, Juliane Balliro; nor in “Black Mass,” the book about Mr. Bulger and the F.B.I. written by former reporters for The Boston Globe."

Federal Judge Rebukes Hannity, Limbaugh For Using Whitey Bulger Scandal to Smear Mueller

That one chooses to listen to right wing lies is quite telling... the FACTS however, tell the actual story sans Mueller.
When one is top dog, one is always responsible for the actions of one's subordinates.

I thought everyone understood that clearly from the Russia collusion investigation.

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
When one is top dog, one is always responsible for the actions of one's subordinates.

I thought everyone understood that clearly from the Russia collusion investigation.
So how does this prove that Mueller participated in faking the Russian interference in our election as an entrapment for Trump? Or is showing him culpable of anything sufficient?

Upvote 0