Atheists go to hell even if they are good!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hey Zaac.

I'm not purposefully "supressing" anything you guys say here. I just don't find it convincing. Belief isn't a switch you can willfully turn on and off. It has to jive with my brain before I can believe something. That's the crux.

I didn't say you are supressing it. God says that you are.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, that is the problem. The argument needs to be very convincing.

And that is the one little thing that these Christians don't understand: if the argument was convincing... I would be convinced.

It is a flaw in the argument, the ones who bring it up... or the one who even shirk from bringing any...

... but as long as they can claim that the fault is with me, they are safe and sound in their own world.

What you fail to account for is that every one of us with evidence, has evidence FOR OURSELVES. As in, not for you. You want that? You have to get yours the same Way we did.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I were to go to hell, it WOULD be God's responsibility for His choices and judgement of humanity, not mine. I'm sorry Christians but you simply cannot make an all powerful being that controls everything and then tell me that he's not responsible for anything bad that happens.

Of what you were saying were true, no one would believe that. Which means, you just grossly misrepresented Christianity.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.