Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:doh:... and I was just thinking something similar about a number of skeptics.....what a coincidence!

Exactly right! It's the skeptics who are twisting the meaning of the word love, where 'loving someone' actually means killing them.

Upvote 0

RBPerry

Christian Baby Boomer
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2013
Northern California
✟86,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
None of that excuses anything given that the Yanks attacked Vietnam instead of supporting the Vietnamese and abiding by the Geneva Agreement in 1954 to unite Vietnam.

Mitty I owe you an apology, I made a comment about Australians and it was really a punch line at you, not your nation. I've been to Australia twice and I love the country and the people I have met there.
I have been praying for you, you are obviously a angry person that seems to enjoy venting your anger at Christians. Many years ago I was angry and filled with a lot of hate towards certain people. I come to realize that anger only hurt me. It may be vented at other people, but the reality is the victim ultimately is the person holding the anger in.
Have a wonderful day.

Upvote 0

Mitty

Mar 4, 2020
Victoria
✟19,812.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Mitty I owe you an apology, I made a comment about Australians and it was really a punch line at you, not your nation. I've been to Australia twice and I love the country and the people I have met there.
I have been praying for you, you are obviously a angry person that seems to enjoy venting your anger at Christians. Many years ago I was angry and filled with a lot of hate towards certain people. I come to realize that anger only hurt me. It may be vented at other people, but the reality is the victim ultimately is the person holding the anger in.
Have a wonderful day.
Why should I be angry at Christians unless they are intolerant of others or kill women and children as commanded (Deut 7:16)? Afterall one of my father's cousins was an Anglican Archbishop in Melbourne, although I understand his children are no longer believers.

Upvote 0

RBPerry

Christian Baby Boomer
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2013
Northern California
✟86,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Christians are no different than others in their weaknesses. Intolerance is everywhere, we can't seem to escape it at times. The biggest stumbling block I had coming to Christianity was some of the things that were done by the Jewish people in the old testament.
You claimed that Hitler was a Christian, a person can claim to be anything, there actions prove who they really are. Paul said if we don't have love we are a soundless gong, meaning there is no validity to our claimed faith. Christianity isn't about rules, it's about learning to love God, yourself, and others and considering others just as important as yourself.
I made my assumption of you based on some of your comments, and I wondered if you had been hurt at some point by Christians.

Upvote 0

Mitty

Mar 4, 2020
Victoria
✟19,812.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Christians are no different than others in their weaknesses. Intolerance is everywhere, we can't seem to escape it at times. The biggest stumbling block I had coming to Christianity was some of the things that were done by the Jewish people in the old testament.
You claimed that Hitler was a Christian, a person can claim to be anything, there actions prove who they really are. Paul said if we don't have love we are a soundless gong, meaning there is no validity to our claimed faith. Christianity isn't about rules, it's about learning to love God, yourself, and others and considering others just as important as yourself.
I made my assumption of you based on some of your comments, and I wondered if you had been hurt at some point by Christians.
Nope, I haven't been hurt by Christians or even sexually abused by a clergymen as a child, and since I've never seen a god I've no reason to believe that gods exist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0