At least 3 children and 3 adults killed in Nashville private Christian elementary school shooting; shooter killed by police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Where did I say anything about new gun laws?

Mass shootings are clearly a problem in the US. What steps do you think we should take to solve that problem?

Wasn't this done with pistols? Tsk tsk. She should have bought an AR....this throws the whole narrative off.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wouldn't call that "reasoning" but I know what you mean.
In todays world of fairy stories that’s what it’s called. Simply an innocent female trying to hang out with the girls with the unfortunate reality of being born a male and all that comes along with that. Biological females just have to deal with their bigotry should they feel put upon in any way.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not a man. Still one wonders how much testosterone she was on with whatever else she was given.
Oh sorry, it was the other way? Sometimes this stuff gets confusing!
In that case I would say, how much testosterone she was on would be the next question.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh sorry, it was the other way? Sometimes this stuff gets confusing!
In that case I would say, how much testosterone she was on would be the next question.
It gets confusing because it does not make any sense so it’s completely understandable the way the media reports things anymore.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,272.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wasn't this done with pistols? Tsk tsk. She should have bought an AR....this throws the whole narrative off.
Hale, armed with three firearms, entered the Covenant School by shooting through a side door, Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake said at a news conference.

Police believe Hale obtained at least two of the weapons legally, Drake said. Three weapons – an AR-style rifle, an AR-style pistol and a handgun – were found.

hale guns.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hale, armed with three firearms, entered the Covenant School by shooting through a side door, Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake said at a news conference.

Police believe Hale obtained at least two of the weapons legally, Drake said. Three weapons – an AR-style rifle, an AR-style pistol and a handgun – were found.

View attachment 329467

Did they literally call that an AR style pistol lol?

Thank goodness for that AR...now the left has something to blame.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
new gun laws give the impression that politicians are "doing something" about the violence. They aren't. Chicago had an outright handgun ban for decades, and some of the strictest gun laws and background checks in the country, and gun violence was epidemic.
The problem with the Chicago trope as argument against gun restriction is that it only applied to Chicago proper. Analysis of the source for guns used in Chicago homicides showed the vast majority of them came from suburban Cook County with others being brought in other parts of Illinios with loose gun laws and neighboring states like Indiana and Wisconsin.
Seven of the top ten source dealers are within Illinois, and six of those seven fall within the Cook County suburbs that border Chicago. The remaining FFL source dealers within the top ten are located in northwest Indiana. Collectively, these ten source dealers make up almost a quarter of the crime guns recovered in Chicago, despite the existence of many other federally licensed dealers in Chicago’s vicinity.

For the better part of a decade, Chuck’s Gun Shop and Midwest Sporting Goods have consistently remained the top two FFL source dealers for crime guns recovered by police in Chicago. Chuck’s Gun Shop and Midwest Sporting Goods continue to provide a strikingly large portion of the total number of traceable crime guns that includes more than 5,000 separate FFL dealers from all 50 states. These two dealers are the retail source of more than one in ten crime guns recovered in Chicago.[/quote]
The problem in Chicago isn't illicit guns that criminals will get their hands on no matter what. It's guns being purchased legally in and brought into the city. Also worth noting, on a per capita basis, Kevin McCarthy's home of Bakersfield, California is more dangerous than Chicago.

• Informative
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
It will define the biological sex of the shooter everyone seems to be confused about. I say it’s a biological male.

The shooter was assigned female at birth.

That seems to be still up in the air. More evidence I've gathered points to a woman who had recently been identifying as a male.

If so, she identified as a male with far too much vigor.

Female-to-male transsexuals have higher rates of committing violent crime, post-transition, and testosterone is thought to be one factor. Underlying biological differences could be another.

What I've heard is that they were a former student of the school, so it's likely they resented something about their experience there. Recent media attention on transpeople might also have lead to intensifying that feeling of resentment.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nothing says Freedumb! like turning elementary schools into mini police states.
exactly how in any imagination is having school resource officers creating a mini police state? We lock up our homes, we do not leave the keys in our cars, we have security officers in our department stores because we do not want to make it easy for people to victimize us but, we should not protect our children by having police officers in our schools? What Logic? Absolutely amazing.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
exactly how in any imagination is having school resource officers creating a mini police state? We lock up our homes, we do not leave the keys in our cars, we have security officers in our department stores because we do not want to make it easy for people to victimize us but, we should not protect our children by having police officers in our schools? What Logic? Absolutely amazing.
Well, this was a private Christian school, so they were free to have whomever they wished and any security measures they wished in place without mandates or restrictions (within reason) from the state. Why didn't they? Of course, actually I suppose they had the absolute , bestest, most high security guard. Guess he was off that day?

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
6 1/2 hours from "thoughts and prayer" to "trans bad!" is a new record.
Next, they will claim that women who dress and identify as men are actually in drag and, therefore, this was a drag show so, "see! drag shows are dangerous for children!!" Glad Tennessee passed those laws!

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Police officers notoriously fail to keep American children safe. How long before there is another example of the police keeping well away from a school murderer, putting their own safety before their duty?

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.