South Dakota
✟9,384.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ILoveYeshua said:
Another prophecy about Jesus:

Mal 2:6 The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.
And so what?

Here is a prophecy by God: Hosea 13: 16

Upvote 0

steen

Lie Detector
Jun 13, 2006
South Dakota
✟9,384.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ILoveYeshua said:
http://www.christianforums.com/t3090209

One day you'll know that God made the world just like he said he did. One day everyone will see it with their own eyes! I promise you will. One day is appointed as a day of judgment. One day the old heaven and the old earth will melt away. You'll see it.
Pascal's Wager really isn't a good argument.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OdwinOddball

Atheist Water Fowl
Jan 3, 2006
Birmingham, AL
✟22,544.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ILoveYeshua said:
YOU WILL GIVE AN ACCONT FOR EVERY WORD YOU SPEAK BEFORE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! YOU WILL! just wait. I'm waiting on the Lord to come. He's coming. The moment after I die I will see him, and I will worship him in person.

You go right ahead and do that. In the mean time, the rest of us will work towards making the Earth a better place to live for our children.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

steen

Lie Detector
Jun 13, 2006
South Dakota
✟9,384.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ILoveYeshua said:
YOU WILL GIVE AN ACCONT FOR EVERY WORD YOU SPEAK BEFORE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! YOU WILL! just wait.
Fascinating argument. It seems like you feel God is a weapon to yield through threats? WWJD?

And why the yelling, BTW?

I'm waiting on the Lord to come. He's coming. The moment after I die I will see him, and I will worship him in person.
Hmm, I was under the impression that our personal bodies are not going to heaven? Heaven, as far as I understand, is not filled with the biomass of physical bodies?

But perhaps you expect to go there "in person" as the only one?

Upvote 0

I_Love_Cheese

Veteran
Jun 1, 2006
✟9,374.00
Faith
Agnostic
JohnR7 said:
They like parody and even started up a special thread for it.
Actually, I think your paranoia runneth over, here is the OP. If you think it is a parody, please explain why?

Asking Christians to boycott evolution threads

I'm asking christians to boycott evolution threads, for the following reasons.

1) The people who are pro-evolution are not going to change their stance.
2) Nor are those who are opposed to evolution.
3) And if they might change their views, there are plenty of threads for them to review the evidence already.
4) This issue has been discussed to death. It has become a major waste of time to the christian community. There's a reason we're not supposed to cast our pearls before swine.
5) Those who love to argue the pro-evolution side of the issue are only trying to stumble those who believe God's account of events, and they feed upon the controversy. The more time you feed them, the happier they are.
6) Honestly, set the filter to show every message ever posted on this subject. Isn't that enough? Hasn't a stand been made already? Focus rather on fellowship with the willing.

If this is Parody, what is your non-parodic point of view? It seems very much in line with your what you have been arguing.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
I_Love_Cheese said:
Actually, I think your paranoia runneth over, here is the OP. If you think it is a parody, please explain why?

If this is Parody, what is your non-parodic point of view? It seems very much in line with your what you have been arguing.

Perhaps the OP was sincere, but Poe's Law long since took over and the entire thread was transmogrified into parody.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.