Visit site
✟16,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone here a fan of the three Artix Entertainment Online RPGs?

There's AdventureQuest, DragonFable, and the newest one is MechQuest.

I think they are some of the most entertaining games online. They're fun to play and it's fun to work on achieving higher levels and collecting more powerful weapons.

Lemme know what you think.

peanutbutter12

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2002
✟21,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Funny, none of them are listed on the mmorpg site. Not to mention after looking them up, the graphics are amusing at best, the whole game is played in browser...

I guess it depends on what your idea of "success" is. They would never succeed in the modern day MMO market with a stand alone client.

Upvote 0

MckDawg04

Aug 1, 2004
Canton, OH
Visit site
✟16,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Funny, no one said they were mmorpgs...hmm.

So, BESIDES TerraSin has anyone else played the game?

Maybe someone who isn't an "authority" on MMOs, since we aren't talking about them, or stand alone clients, or how they would stand up against other games. :D

Is this entire site filled with people who want nothing more than to argue and disprove other people? Grrr. All I ask is a simple question, and I get nothing but grief. ******* ****. *sigh*

Upvote 0

peanutbutter12

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2002
✟21,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Funny, no one said they were mmorpgs...hmm.

So, BESIDES TerraSin has anyone else played the game?

Maybe someone who isn't an "authority" on MMOs, since we aren't talking about them, or stand alone clients, or how they would stand up against other games. :D

Is this entire site filled with people who want nothing more than to argue and disprove other people? Grrr. All I ask is a simple question, and I get nothing but grief. ******* ****. *sigh*
Online RPG usually means MMO. *shrugs*

Guess not, maybe you should consider leaving to find a forum full of "yes" men.

Upvote 0

MckDawg04

Aug 1, 2004
Canton, OH
Visit site
✟16,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pretty much. Welcome to the former christianforums. ;) :D

It annoys me so MUCH. For being a site designed to give Christians a place to be Christians, we sure don't love each other as neighbors.

I must say, I used to try and get people to come here. But I don't know if I should...it disappoints me. I now prefer a secular forum site to this.

Almost as if...nevermind. I'll go rant on the other forum. I can speak more freely there.

Upvote 0

peanutbutter12

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2002
✟21,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It annoys me so MUCH. For being a site designed to give Christians a place to be Christians, we sure don't love each other as neighbors.

I must say, I used to try and get people to come here. But I don't know if I should...it disappoints me. I now prefer a secular forum site to this.

Almost as if...nevermind. I'll go rant on the other forum. I can speak more freely there.
So Christians aren't allowed to debate or discuss? They all must agree with each other? If that's what you believe, you will be sorely disappointed when you come to understand that Utopia doesn't exist. :p

As I said, you expect a Christian forum to be nothing but "yes men", people who agree with you or not post at all. This is a forum. A public meeting place for open discussion. Not some twisted fantasy Christian wonderland where everyone agrees. That would be boring anyway.

What's really amusing is that you're whining about this place being more secular, then go on to say that you need to go to another forum so you can "speak more freely". Please don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Upvote 0