Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It appears there is newly released proof from accredited forensic experts that the 2011 released birth certificate of Obama's was indeed forged... we'll see how much traction this gets on the evening news circuit.

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It appears there is newly released proof from accredited forensic experts that the 2011 released birth certificate of Obama's was indeed forged... we'll see how much traction this gets on the evening news circuit.

And what do you plan to do with this information? Impeach him?

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

Is this meant to be a spoof for lulz?

• Agree
Reactions: ml66uk
Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Smh. What an immature & petty video. Total nonsense.
You are stating that at least two vetted forensics experts are wrong? Or are you just unhappy about what this implies about the last 8 years of rule in the US?

Reactions: Brad Tucker
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
You are stating that at least two vetted forensics experts are wrong? Or are you just unhappy about what this implies about the last 8 years of rule in the US?

So you didn't post the video just for lulz, but actually believe that conspiracy theory. Ok. If you need a relator to buy the Brooklyn Bridge, I'm happy to serve you.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The State of Hawaii said his birth certificate is legit. I'll take their word for it. Nothing to see here.

Obviously it is not a real birth certificate since they found the original they copied from. Whoever from Hawaii ether lied or was unaware of the forgery.

Upvote 0

TravisD

Happy Child
Nov 3, 2009
Korea
✟11,733.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There have been two independent firms performing forensic analysis proving the birth certificate is a forgery. One Italian firm and the other in Hawaii.

It would take somebody with power on a high level to push forward with any kind of action to get justice in this matter. I'm not confident that anyone with the necessary power will do anything. It's a shame that significant evidence be pushed aside because people don't want it to be true. It should be investigate further at the very least.

Fortunately, we have some honesty and integrity in the White house now. Perhaps with time, we can unite and learn how to enforce laws in this country.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ml66uk

May 17, 2008
✟16,031.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you voted for Trump, then there's a good chance that you also voted for Romney to be POTUS. This is what he had to say about Trump:

"Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud," Romney said. "His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat."

“Dishonesty is Donald Trump’s hallmark,” Romney continued. “His imagination must not be married to real power.”

Romney then listed Trump’s “personal qualities”: bullying, greed, showing off, misogyny, “absurd third-grade theatrics.”

Upvote 0
Jan 2, 2014
✟17,789.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is a certain racist term use for people of colored skin that is very derogatory and starts with N. Well - Racists are the new Ns because that is how much respect the rest of the world has for a racist. I only reference that horrible word to help you totally grasp how little respect I have for racists If you want the rest of the world to have lowest level of respect and highest level of disdain - your doing a good job earning it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TravisD

Happy Child
Nov 3, 2009
Korea
✟11,733.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you voted for Trump, then there's a good chance that you also voted for Romney to be POTUS. This is what he had to say about Trump:

"Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud," Romney said. "His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat."

“Dishonesty is Donald Trump’s hallmark,” Romney continued. “His imagination must not be married to real power.”

Romney then listed Trump’s “personal qualities”: bullying, greed, showing off, misogyny, “absurd third-grade theatrics.”

People like to say stuff and slander... but seriously. Looking at what Trump is doing now is exactly what he said he would do in his campaign. I'll state it again.... honesty and integrity!

Upvote 0

TravisD

Happy Child
Nov 3, 2009
Korea
✟11,733.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You must have a peculiar definition of "integrity."

Not really... Integrity in the sense of structure, completeness or adherence to a code. The man "sticks to his guns". He may offend and upset, but he has also proven to be very honest. He is doing exactly what he said he would do. With him or against him, it proves his integrity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
There have been two independent firms performing forensic analysis proving the birth certificate is a forgery. One Italian firm and the other in Hawaii.

It would take somebody with power on a high level to push forward with any kind of action to get justice in this matter. I'm not confident that anyone with the necessary power will do anything. It's a shame that significant evidence be pushed aside because people don't want it to be true. It should be investigate further at the very least.

Fortunately, we have some honesty and integrity in the White house now. Perhaps with time, we can unite and learn how to enforce laws in this country.

I never know if stuff on this forum is real or satire. It's lol tho.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
If you voted for Trump, then there's a good chance that you also voted for Romney to be POTUS. This is what he had to say inabout Trump:

I think he's insulting the integrity & maturity of 3rd graders. Trump's more like preschool. "You're the puppet!"

Upvote 0

Brad Tucker

Jan 12, 2017
Baltimore, MD
✟8,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I hope a case is tried in the federal courts. Obama needs to spend many years in prison for the fraud he perpetrated on the American people.

There has also been a suspicious death associated with this case: Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBC News

Christians are supposed to love truth. I am grieved by how many uncritically accept whatever the mainstream media tells them.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I am grieved by how many Christians are willing to believe unbelievable fully debunked conspiracy theories on YT videos. Smh. Ok, while I'm here, 9/11 wasn't a hoax, vaccines don't cause autism & Mrs. Obama isn't a man.

Still thinking this thread is just meant as a joke, like it's for FSTDT.

• Agree
Reactions: ml66uk
Upvote 0