Refuting My Previous Position on Spirit Baptism Replacing Water Baptism:

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We take on a new life in Christ.
But most of Christianity does not really believe that even when they say such words. They believe they can sin and still be saved on some level, and they reject the real warnings in Scripture on how sin can destroy our souls. They believe the false teaching that future sin is forgiven them instead of confessing and forsaking sin to have mercy (See: Proverbs 28:13, 1 John 1:9, 1 John 1:7).

Baptism is a humbling activity the lowliest person on earth can go through.
I prefer quoting what the Scriptures say on such matters instead of speaking our own thoughts of what we think sounds spiritual.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But most Christianity does not really believe that even when they say such words.
They believe they can sin and still be saved on some level, and they reject the real warnings in Scripture on how sin can destroy our souls. They believe the false teaching that future sin is forgiven them instead of confessing and forsaking sin to have mercy (See: Proverbs 28:13, 1 John 1:9, 1 John 1:7).
Have you stopped sinning completely?

Do you want to stop sinning?

If you do sin, why do you sin?

If you are still sinning what more is needed for you to stop sin while here on earth?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

If you are still sinning what more is needed for you to stop sin while here on earth?
First, it is written,

5 "Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.​
6 For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house." (Micah 7:5-6).​

Also, trust needs to be earned. I confide in those who believe the Word of God as I do. Furthermore, it does not matter if most of the whole world was not living correctly. God's Word is still the standard and the standard is not my life alone. God destroyed an entire world with a global flood except for eight people. We walk by faith and not by sight. I am not above God's Word in what it says any more than you are. If the Bible tells me to be ye holy, that is something I have to accept (Whether I like it or not). It is something you must accept whether you like it or not.

Second, please back up your words with Scripture.
Right now you are dodging the points I made with God's Word (i.e., the Bible).
When I read the Bible it says things like, "let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God." (2 Corinthians 7:1).

Jude 1:4 warns against turning God's grace into a license for immorality. Right now, your questions imply that no believer can overcome sin and that such is not necessary to enter the Kingdom of God. If so, then how would you understand Matthew 5:28-30, Galatians 5:19-21, Hebrews 10:26-27, and 1 Timothy 5:8? If you believe you can sin and still be saved, the above pieces of Scripture will help you to understand the fallacy of your question in that you believe you are to have a new life in Christ.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

But in 1 John 5:We know that whosoever is BORN OF GOD SINNETH NOT / OV and the Greek word NOT/OV is a DISJUCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and the Greek word NOT/OV means you will NEVER SIN AT ALL.

Your thoughts , PLEASE?

dan p

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But in 1 John 5:We know that whosoever is BORN OF GOD SINNETH NOT / OV and the Greek word NOT/OV is a DISJUCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and the Greek word NOT/OV means you will NEVER SIN AT ALL.

Your thoughts , PLEASE?

dan p
We just cannot pull one verse out of 1 John, but really have to read 1 John as a whole message:

1 John 2: 1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

John is not giving anyone “permission” to sin by saying “but if…” and not “but when…”.

We sometimes say: “We are only human”, We are not “only human” anymore.

We also tend to look at it from the wrong direction: we are trying not to sin, which means we are concentrating on sin, when we should be asking: “What good can I be doing in the next minute, hour, day” and so on. The Spirit within us is not trying to do nothing (stop sinning), but is actively wanting to do wonderful stuff, which we have a lot of wonderful stuff before us, we can do. Concentrating on the one tree in the Garden you cannot eat from, will not keep you from eating from that tree, while looking and studying all the wonderful fruits you can eat will fill your time.

Look at 1 John for how much John says about doing what is commanded of us (which is all for our good and fills our time so we will not do bad).

Look at 1 John 3: 6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. The idea there is repeating sinning and not just a sin.

1 John 3:7 … The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous, The idea again is not: “not sinning”, but doing righteous acts.

1 John 3: 16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. 17 If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? 18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

“1 john 5: 16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that. 17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.” So not all sins are the same, but I am not permitting you to sin, since you do not have to commit any sins.

I can give you my personal story of God seeing to my humiliation, since I thought I was a Spiritual giant in the Kingdom, had done about every good thing you could do and knew it all.

For many years, I experienced and believed Christianity had no real downside. It was a happy, easy and rewarding life, everyone should jump in.

I use to teach “we (Christians) all sin lots of times and cannot keep from it, but we are constantly being washed by the blood of Christ, so we are without sin in that case.” That was before I met a group of Christians that risked death for themselves and others by sinning, just any sign of not doing what Christ would be doing in that moment. Here is what happened:

I got thrown into (volunteered to substitute teach) with the youth (13-21 age) prisoners program teaching Bible (one hour on Sunday morning to a group of 14 with three other Christian's teaching groups of 14) and I was teaching three groups of “Christians”. The first group were guys (“going to school”, it is called), they start out causing trouble and getting thrown in the tank. Then they start increasingly attending the Bible services, carrying their Bible, being nice, eventually being baptized and saying they are Christian. By the time the parole board meets, they have this glowing report showing continued improvement tied to their increased spirituality and are released. These guys still carry weapons, are members of a gang, and every prisoner knows they just “went to school” to get out. The second group were converted before they went to prison (granny conversions), but on the first day they are seen watching raunchy TV, hanging with a loss group, laughing at off colored jokes, were not always talking about Jesus and were not trying to convert others. Their first day in prison the snitches see this, the snitches talk to the Bulls who then approach these “Christians” saying: “you are not a Christian” (doing everything Christ would do) and make them a slave (often sexual) or at best a gang member. They still come to Bible study on Sunday, so they can tell Granny (who visits them Sunday afternoon) what they learned, but they are slaves (sometimes sexually) to some bull. The third group is fanatical, they stick close to each other, they: study, pray, witness to everyone, and avoid even a hint of insincerity that the snitches could see. They carry no weapons, but step between those that are being beaten especially persecuted. This group had grown over the last 3 years from just a couple of guys to now 42, but it came at a high price. Each convert had on the day he was baptized, given up the protection of his gang membership, turned over his weapons along with all his possessions (the gang owns everything including them), they were beaten if not by the gang they left, then by other gangs looking for payback and then they were watched constantly looking for any sign the snitches might interpret as weakness (anything less than what Christ would do in the situation, would result in a beating and it could lead to death). There is absolutely no privacy and these Christians never wanted to be found alone. They slept in barracks where at least one stayed awake all night praying over the others, so they could sleep without the fear of being smashed in the head in the middle of the night. These guys believed and counted on power from the Holy Spirit, I did not know existed. They come battered and bruised each week hungry for some real meaningful Christ like lesson that goes beyond their group study of 40+hours that week on the same subject, which I could not provide. They mostly helped me with my poor example of Christianity and lack of knowledge and lack of wisdom. They mentored me even though they were only Christian for a few months, but I was a poor disciple and could not keep up with them.

I had many hard nights praying over those young men. I Loved them and empathetically to some degree suffered with them.

They really did not talk about “not sinning”, but what better thing they could be doing each and every minute of the day and night. If they did sin, even with their thoughts, they confessed immediately to everyone (all around so the snitches could hear it also), asking for help, prays and ideas on doing better, yet this was not a daily action for everyone.

It is not so much not wanting to sin, but wanting to be a Christ like Christian (witness). This was not done to please the guards because the guards did not like them witnessing to them and the fact others might beat on them caused them added work to break up the beatings.

Maybe we do not see the Spirit working in us because we quench Him or are not in situations of really needing Him. Severe persecution brings out the Spirit in those who have the Spirit.

I really feel some did go days without sinning or should I say: “Some went days doing stuff the Holy Spirit could participate with them for 24 hours.”

One example of what I learned from them was: “You do not even try to keep from sinning (be on the defensive), but try to be involved in the next minute, in doing something really good (constantly on the offensive) then the Holy Spirit can be involved with you and you keep doing good stuff all day and night and pick it up the next day”. You just do not have time to be involved in any sinning.

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
First, it is written,

5 "Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.​
6 For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house." (Micah 7:5-6).​

Also, trust needs to be earned. I confide in those who believe the Word of God as I do. Furthermore, it does not matter if most of the whole world was not living correctly. God's Word is still the standard and the standard is not my life alone. God destroyed an entire world with a global flood except for eight people. We walk by faith and not by sight. I am not above God's Word in what it says any more than you are. If the Bible tells me to be ye holy, that is something I have to accept (Whether I like it or not). It is something you must accept whether you like it or not.

Second, please back up your words with Scripture.
Right now you are dodging the points I made with God's Word (i.e., the Bible).
When I read the Bible it says things like, "let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God." (2 Corinthians 7:1).

Jude 1:4 warns against turning God's grace into a license for immorality. Right now, your questions imply that no believer can overcome sin and that such is not necessary to enter the Kingdom of God. If so, then how would you understand Matthew 5:28-30, Galatians 5:19-21, Hebrews 10:26-27, and 1 Timothy 5:8? If you believe you can sin and still be saved, the above pieces of Scripture will help you to understand the fallacy of your question in that you believe you are to have a new life in Christ.
Read all of 1 John to get the full message.

1 John 2: 1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

John is not giving anyone “permission” to sin by saying “but if…” and not “but when…”.

We sometimes say: “We are only human”,

We are not “only human” anymore.

We also tend to look at it from the wrong direction: we are trying not to sin, which means we are concentrating on sin, when we should be asking: “What good can I be doing in the next minute, hour, day” and so on. The Spirit within us is not trying to do nothing (stop sinning), but is actively wanting to do wonderful stuff, which we have a lot of wonderful stuff before us, we can do. Concentrating on the one tree in the Garden you cannot eat from, will not keep you from eating from that tree, while looking and studying all the wonderful fruits you can eat will fill your time.

Look at 1 John for how much John says about doing what is commanded of us (which is all for our good and fills our time so we will not do bad).

Look at 1 John 3: 6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. The idea there is repeating sinning and not just a sin.

1 John 3:7 … The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous, The idea again is not: “not sinning”, but doing righteous acts.

1 John 3: 16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. 17 If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? 18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

“1 john 5: 16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that. 17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.” So not all sins are the same, but I am not permitting you to sin, since you da not have to commit any sins.

I can give you my personal story of God seeing to my humiliation, since I thought I was a Spiritual giant in the Kingdom, had done about every good thing you could do and knew it all.

For many years, I experienced and believed Christianity had no real downside. It was a happy, easy and rewarding life, everyone should jump in.

I use to teach “we (Christians) all sin lots of times and cannot keep from it, but we are constantly being washed by the blood of Christ, so we are without sin in that case.” That was before I met a group of Christians that risked death for themselves and others by sinning, just any sign of not doing what Christ would be doing in that moment. Here is what happened:

I got thrown into (volunteered to substitute teach) with the youth (13-21 age) prisoners program teaching Bible (one hour on Sunday morning to a group of 14 with three other Christian's teaching groups of 14) and I was teaching three groups of “Christians”. The first group were guys (“going to school”, it is called), they start out causing trouble and getting thrown in the tank. Then they start increasingly attending the Bible services, carrying their Bible, being nice, eventually being baptized and saying they are Christian. By the time the parole board meets, they have this glowing report showing continued improvement tied to their increased spirituality and are released. These guys still carry weapons, are members of a gang, and every prisoner knows they just “went to school” to get out. The second group were converted before they went to prison (granny conversions), but on the first day they are seen watching raunchy TV, hanging with a loss group, laughing at off colored jokes, were not always talking about Jesus and were not trying to convert others. Their first day in prison the snitches see this, the snitches talk to the Bulls who then approach these “Christians” saying: “you are not a Christian” (doing everything Christ would do) and make them a slave (often sexual) or at best a gang member. They still come to Bible study on Sunday, so they can tell Granny (who visits them Sunday afternoon) what they learned, but they are slaves (sometimes sexually) to some bull. The third group is fanatical, they stick close to each other, they: study, pray, witness to everyone, and avoid even a hint of insincerity that the snitches could see. They carry no weapons, but step between those that are being beaten especially persecuted. This group had grown over the last 3 years from just a couple of guys to now 42, but it came at a high price. Each convert had on the day he was baptized, given up the protection of his gang membership, turned over his weapons along with all his possessions (the gang owns everything including them), they were beaten if not by the gang they left, then by other gangs looking for payback and then they were watched constantly looking for any sign the snitches might interpret as weakness (anything less than what Christ would do in the situation, would result in a beating and it could lead to death). There is absolutely no privacy and these Christians never wanted to be found alone. They slept in barracks where at least one stayed awake all night praying over the others, so they could sleep without the fear of being smashed in the head in the middle of the night. These guys believed and counted on power from the Holy Spirit, I did not know existed. They come battered and bruised each week hungry for some real meaningful Christ like lesson that goes beyond their group study of 40+hours that week on the same subject, which I could not provide. They mostly helped me with my poor example of Christianity and lack of knowledge and lack of wisdom. They mentored me even though they were only Christian for a few months, but I was a poor disciple and could not keep up with them.

I had many hard nights praying over those young men. I Loved them and empathetically to some degree suffered with them.

They really did not talk about “not sinning”, but what better thing they could be doing each and every minute of the day and night. If they did sin, even with their thoughts, they confessed immediately to everyone (all around so the snitches could hear it also), asking for help, prays and ideas on doing better, yet this was not a daily action for everyone.

It is not so much not wanting to sin but wanting to be a Christ like Christian (witness). This was not done to please the guards because the guards did not like them witnessing to them and the fact others might beat on them caused them added work to break up the beatings.

Maybe we do not see the Spirit working in us because we quench Him or are not in situations of really needing Him. Severe persecution brings out the Spirit in those who have the Spirit.

I really feel some did go days without sinning or should I say: “Some went days doing stuff the Holy Spirit could participate with them for 24 hours.”

One example of what I learned from them was: “You do not even try to keep from sinning (be on the defensive), but try to be involved in the next minute, in doing something really good (constantly on the offensive) then the Holy Spirit can be involved with you and you keep doing good stuff all day and night and pick it up the next day”. You just do not have time to be involved in any sinning.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Read all of 1 John to get the full message.
Well, actually, I have read John’s first epistle many times. No offense, but I believe you are the one who is not getting the full message of the first epistle of John because you are reading this epistle with the glasses or lens of the false teaching of Once Saved Always Saved. What do you do with 1 John 3:15 or 1 Timothy 5:8? They are teaching conditional salvation here. 1 John 3:15 says, “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.” (1 John 3:15). Its conditional. IF we walk in the light (1 John 1:7). IF we confess our sins (1 John 1:9). The word “if” and “we” show that it is possible to not walk in the light and not confess of sin. If we walk in the light is a salvation issue because it talks about the blood of Jesus cleansing you of all sin if you walk in the light (Which is loving your brother - see 1 John 2:9-11).

God acknowledges that even the most devout believers may occasionally falter into sin. Nevertheless, the ultimate aspiration is to triumph over sin. It is important to note that today, some individuals advocate for the idea that they must, in some minor manner, remain entangled with their sins in this earthly existence. However, scriptures such as 2 Corinthians 7:1 and 1 Peter 4:1-2 stand in opposition to such misguided teachings.

What is your understanding on 1 John 1:8?
My guess is that you hold to the standard cookie cutter popular viewpoint in that a Christian will always sin occasionally this side of Heaven viewpoint. But that is not what 1 John 1:8 is saying if you believe that nonsense.
Then again OSAS blinds people to seeing the real truth on this verse.

We sometimes say: “We are only human”,

We are not “only human” anymore.

We also tend to look at it from the wrong direction: we are trying not to sin, which means we are concentrating on sin, when we should be asking: “What good can I be doing in the next minute, hour, day” and so on. The Spirit within us is not trying to do nothing (stop sinning), but is actively wanting to do wonderful stuff, which we have….
All of these things are noble causes to do good of course. However, it loses its significance when someone holds the belief that they can engage in sinful behavior occasionally to the day they die, and still attain salvation, as is the viewpoint you hold. Acts of goodness become futile if one simultaneously maintains the belief that they can commit sins on a smaller level, and yet claim they will enter God’s Kingdom one day. Jesus, in Matthew 7:21-23, admonished believers who performed good deeds in His name to depart from Him because they were also involved in iniquitous activities. This context becomes clearer when we read Matthew 7:26-27.

If one says they must sin again, that is a repeated acknowledgment to an agreement with sin. What sins is a person making an excuse for when they say that they will always sin occasionally this side of Heaven? What sins are Christians making an excuse for when they misuse 1 John 1:8 that we all sin? You believe that the prodigal son was saved while he was living it up with prostitutes? Gotquestions believes that a backslidden Christian is saved. You yourself have stated that sin does not separate us from God. So if one can sin a little bit, and be saved, then one can sin as much as they want and be saved like the prodigal son or backslidden Christian. In other words, there is no real standard of morality in this kind of belief.

”…just as he is righteous” (1 John 3:7). Who is the “he” in this verse? It’s Jesus Christ. Just as Jesus Christ is righteous, so we are to also live righteously as Him.

1 John 2:6 says, “He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.”

I don’t see how you can believe this above verse.

Right, but if one’s actions are not in line with what the Bible teaches on sin and salvation, then their actions are useless.
Jesus warned about how just looking upon a woman in lust can destroy our souls (Matthew 5:28-30). Jesus taught that if we do not forgive, the Father will not forgive us (Matthew 6:15). Meaning, we will not be saved if even one sin stands in our way. I mean stop and think a moment. What do you think happened with Adam and Eve? I believe according to Scripture that they died spiritually when they ate of the wrong tree by disobeying God’s command. The serpent was trying to convince them to sin and still be saved. The same lie is being pushed today. But you can take your chances on a sin and still be saved type belief if you like. I know it will not work out for you in the end, my friend (See: Matthew 13:41-42, then read John 8:34-35).

“1 john 5: 16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that. 17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.” So not all sins are the same, but I am not permitting you to sin, since you da not have to commit any sins.
How do you view the “sin not unto death”? I see the sin that does not lead to death as referring to sin that a believer confesses and forsakes whereby they overcome such a sin. The goal is to not be a slave to sin like the world.

1 John 5:18-19
18 “We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;
but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”

Jesus says he that sins is a servant of sin (Or slave to sin) and a servant (servant of sin) will not abide in the house forever (See: Matthew 13:41-42 on the fate of the servant of sin who is a believer). Note: You do not have to practice sin in order to be a servant of sin. Just saying that one will sin again this side of Heaven is an admission that sin is one’s real master. Denying the Bible’s true teaching on how hell can destroy our souls in hell is another way of being a servant of sin. For by not warning others properly of the true consequences of sin, one is leading them to hell.

Uh, you still don’t know it all because you believe in the false teaching of Once Saved Always Saved, which is one of the greatest deceptions in these last days. The falling away of the church has already began.

If you later found out they were Mormons, would that have changed your perspective of them? I am not saying they were Mormons or anything, but the point here is that Jesus warned against false Christs. Meaning, if they believe as you do now that you can sin and still be saved (not practicing sin) but one will be a slave to sin this side of Heaven to occasional sin, then one is still turning God’s grace into a license for immorality. Again, the “sin all you want and be saved” mentality is really not all that much different from the “We can sin on occasion and be saved” mindset. You believe a Christian does not lose salvation by sin. By this belief alone, it will lead to Hyper Grace. Tell a child that sin does not separate them from God and if you never got a chance to see them again, they could turn out to be the next George Sodini. See here to learn more. Yes, sometimes Christians can stumble and struggle with sin. That is why we read things like 1 John 2:1-2, 1 John 1:9, and Psalms 51. But we have to look at the whole counsel of God’s Word like 1 Peter 4:1-2, and 2 Corinthians 7:1, as well. One has to read AND BELIEVE passages like Galatians 6:8-9, and 1 Timothy 5:8 (Which I believe you do not actually believe at face value).

In short, the majority of Christianity holds to the view that one cannot practice sin and think they are saved. This is not the narrow way that Jesus spoke about. How can I prove it. Paul says we are to have the mind of Christ. Now, did Jesus ever think it was okay to sin on occasion or think that we must always sin again (occasionally) this side of Heaven until we die?

They really did not talk about “not sinning”,
Because they are not speaking in line with the faith. The faith is the Bible. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17). The Bible does talk about not sinning in many places. I would say you have a veil covering your eyes if you do not see the many verses telling us to stop sinning or you simply have not paid attention while reading the New Testament. Jesus and His followers talked about this topic a lot. So that should tell you that they are not imitating the Lord and His followers as we read about in Scripture.

but what better thing they could be doing each and every minute of the day and night. If they did sin, even with their thoughts, they confessed immediately to everyone (all around so the snitches could hear it also), asking for help, prays and ideas on doing better, yet this was not a daily action for everyone.
If a husband beats his wife on occasion is it okay as long as he just says he is sorry?
No. At some he needs to stop or the relationship will be ruined. It does not matter how many times he says he is sorry or switches back to his loving split personality. If one is not fully committed to Jesus Christ, then they are making sin or the devil their true master. But Jesus says you cannot serve two masters. So if one defends sin in any shape or form and or one does not teach the true consequences of sin as taught in the Bible, they are not in defense of the Lord but they are still defending sin the devil’s kingdom. They have one foot in the Kingdom and one foot in the devil’s camp. It will not work like that.

It is not so much not wanting to sin but wanting to be a Christ like Christian (witness).
However, the Scriptures rebuke you.

1 Corinthians 15:34 says, “Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.”

This was not done to please the guards because the guards did not like them witnessing to them and the fact others might beat on them caused them added work to break up the beatings. Maybe we do not see the Spirit working in us because we quench Him or are not in situations of really needing Him. Severe persecution brings out the Spirit in those who have the Spirit.
But if they were Mormons or JWs then, it would not really matter, right?
Even they have their stories of persecution. It does not mean they are right with God.
In other words, if they believe the OSAS lie or the sin on occasion and still be saved type belief, then no amount of persecution will justify them before the Judgment of Christ. God will see right through their false facade in that they truly did not obey God’s Word.

But if a believer holds to the view that a prodigal believer can live in sin and be saved or if they believe that a believer can be saved while sinning on occasion, then the goal of not sinning is pointless. In other words, if you do not tell people the real consequences of how sin can destroy our souls in hell, then it is inevitable that sin will be justified on some level by such a teaching (Whether it be a lot of sin, or a little sin done on occasion).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Baptism of the dead is not explained in scripture, but it could mean you where baptized as a result of knowing what a martyr went through for the cause.

1 Corinthians 15:29 KJV, “Else what shal they do, which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all, why are they then baptized for the dead?”

Paul is not talking about people being baptized for the dead,. Each person must work out their own salvation, Philippians 2:12 KJV. Also consider Lazarus and the rich man parable, Luke 16:27-31 KJV.

1 Corinthians 15:29 KJV, Paul was referring to the Sadducees who disputed the resurrection, Acts 23:8 KJV, Mark 12:18 KJV.

This is what the scripture is saying: If there is no resurrection, then why baptized if they remain dead. So why “baptize for the dead.”

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God acknowledges that even the most devout believers may occasionally falter into sin. Nevertheless, the ultimate aspiration is to triumph over sin. It is important to note that today, some individuals advocate for the idea that they must, in some minor manner, remain entangled with their sins in this earthly existence. However, scriptures such as 2 Corinthians 7:1 and 1 Peter 4:1-2 stand in opposition to such misguided teachings.

My guess is that you hold to the standard cookie cutter popular viewpoint in that a Christian will always sin occasionally this side of Heaven viewpoint. But that is not what 1 John 1:8 is saying if you believe that nonsense.
I agree! I would like to add that a Christian who has received the Holy Spirit cannot sin because the Holy Spirit is the seed of God, 1 John 3:9 KJV, that if indwelled in the Christian He causes the Christian to be without sin. This is what Jesus Has done for us. Through Christ’s substitution, the just for the unjust, we are made righteous, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV, Romans 5:19 KJV, Romans 4:22-25 KJV.

By God giving the Christian the Holy Spirit to take care of any sin in their life, God then through the Holy Spirit starts the transformation of the Christian, Romans 12:2 KJV, and conforming the Christian to the image of His Son, Jesus, Romans 8:29 KJV.

God puts the Christian through chastisement to accomplish the transformation, Hebrews 12:5-8 KJV, while at the same time requiring the Christian put off the old man, Ephesians 4:22 KJV, which is our self: selfishness, lack of humility, lack of godly love, addictive sinful acts, and many more that do not automatically go away when we are saved. But God knows how to cause the necessary change, and it is through chastisement - which is a very difficult process. That’s why the scripture says if we endure, Hebrews 12:7 KJV. And think it not strange, but rejoice, 1 Peter 4:12 KJV.

He puts His children through the furnace of affliction to bring about holiness in the Christian’s behavior - a refining process, Isaiah 48:10 KJV, “Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”

Works does not match God’s chastisement to bring about righteousness behavior. Most Christians start off not understanding what the heck is going on.

Through this chastisement process, Christians are not able to not commit a sinful act, although God is removing sin out of the Christian. It’s a process, where we are being strengthen to not commit sin. Suddenly through struggle and prayer, the Christian’s anger problem is lifted by the Spirit. Suddenly through struggle and prayer, the Christian jealousy problem is lifted through the Spirit. And so in.

So the work is God’s work, not our work, Philippians 2:13 KJV. So throughout this process, if a Christian commits a sin, we have an Advocate, Jesus Christ, Who fully knows the process a Christian must go through to please the Father.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 15:29 KJV, “Else what shal they do, which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all, why are they then baptized for the dead?”

Paul is not talking about people being baptized for the dead,. Each person must work out their own salvation, Philippians 2:12 KJV. Also consider Lazarus and the rich man parable, Luke 16:27-31 KJV.

1 Corinthians 15:29 KJV, Paul was referring to the Sadducees who disputed the resurrection, Acts 23:8 KJV, Mark 12:18 KJV.

This is what the scripture is saying: If there is no resurrection, then why baptized if they remain dead. So why “baptize for the dead.”
Paul could be saying that, but what I know of these Corinthians, I can't figure out what they might be doing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul could be saying that, but what I know of these Corinthians, I can't figure out what they might be doing.
Some of the Corinthians were saying there was no resurrection of the dead, and Paul was explaining if that was the case, then their faith is vain, they would be false witnesses, etc., 1 Corinthians 15:12-18 KJV.

I would assume, and I don’t really know, some of the Corinthians were being influenced against the resurrection by the Sadducee sect that Paul was very familiar with.

Reactions: bling
Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, actually, I have read John’s first epistle many times. No offense, but I believe you are the one who is not getting the full message of the first epistle of John because you are reading this epistle with the glasses or lens of the false teaching of Once Saved Always Saved. What do you do with 1 John 3:15 or 1 Timothy 5:8? They are teaching conditional salvation here. 1 John 3:15 says, “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.” (1 John 3:15). Its conditional. IF we walk in the light (1 John 1:7). IF we confess our sins (1 John 1:9). The word “if” and “we” show that it is possible to not walk in the light and not confess of sin. If we walk in the light is a salvation issue because it talks about the blood of Jesus cleansing you of all sin if you walk in the light (Which is loving your brother - see 1 John 2:9-11).
First off: How did you get the false notion I believe in OSAS????
I do not agree with the idea: “the ultimate aspiration is to triumph over sin”, all our efforts should be concentrated on allowing the indwelling Holy Spirit (Spirit of Christ) to be a partner and take the lead in the wonderful things we can do. Think and do positive stuff with the Spirit and since the Spirit cannot sin you will not be sinning.

When your emphasis is on trying not to do something, you fall in the trap Paul describes in Romans 7 and it really does not work.
All mature adults sin, because there are tons of ways to sin and humans do not start out life with the indwelling Holy Spirit, so they sin.
I do not agree with OSAS. I do believe you do not have to sin, by having Godly type Love and the indwelling Holy Spirit.
All of these things are noble causes to do good of course. However, it loses its significance when someone holds the belief that they can engage in sinful behavior occasionally to the day they die, and still attain salvation, as is the viewpoint you hold. Acts of goodness become futile if one simultaneously maintains the belief that they can commit sins on a smaller level, and yet claim they will enter God’s Kingdom one day. Jesus, in Matthew 7:21-23, admonished believers who performed good deeds in His name to depart from Him because they were also involved in iniquitous activities. This context becomes clearer when we read Matthew 7:26-27.
I do not believe in OSAS.
If one says they must sin again, that is a repeated acknowledgment to an agreement with sin. What sins is a person making an excuse for when they say that they will always sin occasionally this side of Heaven? What sins are Christians making an excuse for when they misuse 1 John 1:8 that we all sin? You believe that the prodigal son was saved while he was living it up with prostitutes? Gotquestions believes that a backslidden Christian is saved. You yourself have stated that sin does not separate us from God. So if one can sin a little bit, and be saved, then one can sin as much as they want and be saved like the prodigal son or backslidden Christian. In other words, there is no real standard of morality in this kind of belief.
I am not doing that???
”…just as he is righteous” (1 John 3:7). Who is the “he” in this verse? It’s Jesus Christ. Just as Jesus Christ is righteous, so we are to also live righteously as Him.

1 John 2:6 says, “He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.”

I don’t see how you can believe this above verse.
I do believe those verses?
Right, but if one’s actions are not in line with what the Bible teaches on sin and salvation, then their actions are useless.
Jesus warned about how just looking upon a woman in lust can destroy our souls (Matthew 5:28-30). Jesus taught that if we do not forgive, the Father will not forgive us (Matthew 6:15). Meaning, we will not be saved if even one sin stands in our way. I mean stop and think a moment. What do you think happened with Adam and Eve? I believe according to Scripture that they died spiritually when they ate of the wrong tree by disobeying God’s command. The serpent was trying to convince them to sin and still be saved. The same lie is being pushed today. But you can take your chances on a sin and still be saved type belief if you like. I know it will not work out for you in the end, my friend (See: Matthew 13:41-42, then read John 8:34-35).
You allow the Spirit to lead you into doing good stuff and you will not be sinning.
How do you view the “sin not unto death”? I see the sin that does not lead to death as referring to sin that a believer confesses and forsakes whereby they overcome such a sin. The goal is to not be a slave to sin like the world.
“Sin not unto death” might just be unintentional sis (like we find in Lev. 5). You might pray for the person first and then go to them, showing them how they sinned.
1 John 5:18-19
18 “We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;
but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”

Jesus says he that sins is a servant of sin (Or slave to sin) and a servant (servant of sin) will not abide in the house forever (See: Matthew 13:41-42 on the fate of the servant of sin who is a believer). Note: You do not have to practice sin in order to be a servant of sin. Just saying that one will sin again this side of Heaven is an admission that sin is one’s real master. Denying the Bible’s true teaching on how hell can destroy our souls in hell is another way of being a servant of sin. For by not warning others properly of the true consequences of sin, one is leading them to hell.

Uh, you still don’t know it all because you believe in the false teaching of Once Saved Always Saved, which is one of the greatest deceptions in these last days. The falling away of the church has already began.

If you later found out they were Mormons, would that have changed your perspective of them? I am not saying they were Mormons or anything, but the point here is that Jesus warned against false Christs. Meaning, if they believe as you do now that you can sin and still be saved (not practicing sin) but one will be a slave to sin this side of Heaven to occasional sin, then one is still turning God’s grace into a license for immorality. Again, the “sin all you want and be saved” mentality is really not all that much different from the “We can sin on occasion and be saved” mindset. You believe a Christian does not lose salvation by sin. By this belief alone, it will lead to Hyper Grace. Tell a child that sin does not separate them from God and if you never got a chance to see them again, they could turn out to be the next George Sodini. See here to learn more. Yes, sometimes Christians can stumble and struggle with sin. That is why we read things like 1 John 2:1-2, 1 John 1:9, and Psalms 51. But we have to look at the whole counsel of God’s Word like 1 Peter 4:1-2, and 2 Corinthians 7:1, as well. One has to read AND BELIEVE passages like Galatians 6:8-9, and 1 Timothy 5:8 (Which I believe you do not actually believe at face value).

In short, the majority of Christianity holds to the view that one cannot practice sin and think they are saved. This is not the narrow way that Jesus spoke about. How can I prove it. Paul says we are to have the mind of Christ. Now, did Jesus ever think it was okay to sin on occasion or think that we must always sin again (occasionally) this side of Heaven until we die?

Because they are not speaking in line with the faith. The faith is the Bible. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17). The Bible does talk about not sinning in many places. I would say you have a veil covering your eyes if you do not see the many verses telling us to stop sinning or you simply have not paid attention while reading the New Testament. Jesus and His followers talked about this topic a lot. So that should tell you that they are not imitating the Lord and His followers as we read about in Scripture.

If a husband beats his wife on occasion is it okay as long as he just says he is sorry?
No. At some he needs to stop or the relationship will be ruined. It does not matter how many times he says he is sorry or switches back to his loving split personality. If one is not fully committed to Jesus Christ, then they are making sin or the devil their true master. But Jesus says you cannot serve two masters. So if one defends sin in any shape or form and or one does not teach the true consequences of sin as taught in the Bible, they are not in defense of the Lord but they are still defending sin the devil’s kingdom. They have one foot in the Kingdom and one foot in the devil’s camp. It will not work like that.

However, the Scriptures rebuke you.

1 Corinthians 15:34 says, “Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.”

But if they were Mormons or JWs then, it would not really matter, right?
Even they have their stories of persecution. It does not mean they are right with God.
In other words, if they believe the OSAS lie or the sin on occasion and still be saved type belief, then no amount of persecution will justify them before the Judgment of Christ. God will see right through their false facade in that they truly did not obey God’s Word.

But if a believer holds to the view that a prodigal believer can live in sin and be saved or if they believe that a believer can be saved while sinning on occasion, then the goal of not sinning is pointless. In other words, if you do not tell people the real consequences of how sin can destroy our souls in hell, then it is inevitable that sin will be justified on some level by such a teaching (Whether it be a lot of sin, or a little sin done on occasion).
You are basing your whole argument on the false notion, I believe in OSAS, which is totally not true and I do not understand where you got that idea. It really sounds like you did not read what I wrote.
When I say: "it better to act out of Love than fear", that does not mean I believe in OSAS, but as Christians we have been showered with gifts including Godly type Love and the indwelling Holy Spirit, equipping us to do good works. Love should compel us to do good works and not to hide away trying not to 'sin".

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree! I would like to add that a Christian who has received the Holy Spirit cannot sin because the Holy Spirit is the seed of God, 1 John 3:9 KJV, that if indwelled in the Christian He causes the Christian to be without sin. This is what Jesus Has done for us. Through Christ’s substitution, the just for the unjust, we are made righteous, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV, Romans 5:19 KJV, Romans 4:22-25 KJV.

By God giving the Christian the Holy Spirit to take care of any sin in their life, God then through the Holy Spirit starts the transformation of the Christian, Romans 12:2 KJV, and conforming the Christian to the image of His Son, Jesus, Romans 8:29 KJV.

God puts the Christian through chastisement to accomplish the transformation, Hebrews 12:5-8 KJV, while at the same time requiring the Christian put off the old man, Ephesians 4:22 KJV, which is our self: selfishness, lack of humility, lack of godly love, addictive sinful acts, and many more that do not automatically go away when we are saved. But God knows how to cause the necessary change, and it is through chastisement - which is a very difficult process. That’s why the scripture says if we endure, Hebrews 12:7 KJV. And think it not strange, but rejoice, 1 Peter 4:12 KJV.

He puts His children through the furnace of affliction to bring about holiness in the Christian’s behavior - a refining process, Isaiah 48:10 KJV, “Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”

Works does not match God’s chastisement to bring about righteousness behavior. Most Christians start off not understanding what the heck is going on.

Through this chastisement process, Christians are not able to not commit a sinful act, although God is removing sin out of the Christian. It’s a process, where we are being strengthen to not commit sin. Suddenly through struggle and prayer, the Christian’s anger problem is lifted by the Spirit. Suddenly through struggle and prayer, the Christian jealousy problem is lifted through the Spirit. And so in.

So the work is God’s work, not our work, Philippians 2:13 KJV. So throughout this process, if a Christian commits a sin, we have an Advocate, Jesus Christ, Who fully knows the process a Christian must go through to please the Father.
I am busy with a write up currently. Please refer to the unanswered points in post #27. You know things like Matthew 5:28-30, and 1 Timothy 5:8, etcetera.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
First off: How did you get the false notion I believe in OSAS????

I do not agree with the idea: “the ultimate aspiration is to triumph over sin”, all our efforts should be concentrated on allowing the indwelling Holy Spirit (Spirit of Christ) to be a partner and take the lead in the wonderful things we can do. Think and do positive stuff with the Spirit and since the Spirit cannot sin you will not be sinning.

When your emphasis is on trying not to do something, you fall in the trap Paul describes in Romans 7 and it really does not work.

All mature adults sin, because there are tons of ways to sin and humans do not start out life with the indwelling Holy Spirit, so they sin.

I do not agree with OSAS. I do believe you do not have to sin, by having Godly type Love and the indwelling Holy Spirit.

I do not believe in OSAS.

I am not doing that???

I do believe those verses?

You allow the Spirit to lead you into doing good stuff and you will not be sinning.

“Sin not unto death” might just be unintentional sis (like we find in Lev. 5). You might pray for the person first and then go to them, showing them how they sinned.

You are basing your whole argument on the false notion, I believe in OSAS, which is totally not true and I do not understand where you got that idea. It really sounds like you did not read what I wrote.
When I say: "it better to act out of Love than fear", that does not mean I believe in OSAS, but as Christians we have been showered with gifts including Godly type Love and the indwelling Holy Spirit, equipping us to do good works. Love should compel us to do good works and not to hide away trying not to 'sin".
Well, this does not change anything. I only mention OSAS because it is commonly attached with the sin and still be saved type belief. However, your belief is not news for me. You are either a Free Will Baptist or you are a believer who holds to a similar belief. I have ran into believers online who believe as you do They deny OSAS and yet they believe they can sin and still be saved on some level (Whether it be a lot of sin or sin on occasion). You say all mature adults sin. Okay. Stop right here. You are not reading and believing Matthew 5:28-30, and 1 Timothy 5:8. Please address these verses in Scripture. Meaning, I believe what these verses say plainly at face value, unlike you. In your current belief these verses cannot be read or accepted in a normal and straight forward way. This is why I have a problem with your belief. Then again, Jesus said there are going to be believers who thought they did good works in His name and yet He is going to tell them to depart from them because they worked iniquity (See: Matthew 7:21-23, and then read Matthew 7:26-27). No offense, but I believe these are the many sin and still be saved type Christians, whether they are OSAS or not. The wrong thought in the majority of church today is to think like the devil in that we will not die if we break God’s command like back in the Garden.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But most of Christianity does not really believe that even when they say such words. They believe they can sin and still be saved on some level, and they reject the real warnings in Scripture on how sin can destroy our souls. They believe the false teaching that future sin is forgiven them instead of confessing and forsaking sin to have mercy (See: Proverbs 28:13, 1 John 1:9, 1 John 1:7).
I prefer quoting what the Scriptures say on such matters instead of speaking our own thoughts of what we think sounds spiritual.
What qualifies you to decide what "most of Christianity" believes?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What qualifies you to decide what "most of Christianity" believes?
According to this article, which can be demonstrated by other articles, it basically letting us know that Protestantism is the second largest denomination after Catholicism.

Protestantism has close to 800 million to 1 billion adherents. Most Protestant websites, videos, sermons, discussions both in person and online believe they can sin and still be saved on some level. Jesus said narrow is the way and FEW be there that find it. This is in Matthew 7 in context to believers (regardless of whether they are genuine or false), and not pagan religionists or atheists (God deniers). So what Jesus is saying is that FEW will find eternal life within the sphere of Christianity. So when the Rapture happens, I do not think many will be taken up. It will probably be barely noticeable. Remember, only Noah and his family made it onboard the Ark and the rest of the world was wicked. Things are getting like that today. People justify all kinds of sins, even believers. We are truly living in the last days and drawing closer to what we read about in Revelation.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, this does not change anything. I only mention OSAS because it is commonly attached with the sin and still be saved type belief. However, your belief is not news for me. You are either a Free Will Baptist or you are a believer who holds to a similar belief. I have ran into believers online who believe as you do They deny OSAS and yet they believe they can sin and still be saved on some level (Whether it be a lot of sin or sin on occasion). You say all mature adults sin. Okay. Stop right here. You are not reading and believing Matthew 5:28-30, and 1 Timothy 5:8. Please address these verses in Scripture. Meaning, I believe what these verses say plainly at face value, unlike you. In your current belief these verses cannot be read or accepted in a normal and straight forward way. This is why I have a problem with your belief. Then again, Jesus said there are going to be believers who thought they did good works in His name and yet He is going to tell them to depart from them because they worked iniquity (See: Matthew 7:21-23, and then read Matthew 7:26-27). No offense, but I believe these are the many sin and still be saved type Christians, whether they are OSAS or not. The wrong thought in the majority of church today is to think like the devil in that we will not die if we break God’s command like back in the Garden.
Bible Highlighter,

Considering Christians struggle with sin on a daily basis, how is it you don’t sin?

Or are you saying you do not commit sin?

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
According to this article, which can be demonstrated by other articles, it basically letting us know that Protestantism is the second largest denomination after Catholicism.

Protestantism has close to 800 million to 1 billion adherents. Most Protestant websites, videos, sermons, discussions both in person and online believe they can sin and still be saved on some level. Jesus said narrow is the way and FEW be there that find it. This is in Matthew 7 in context to believers (regardless of whether they are genuine or false), and not pagan religionists or atheists (God deniers). So what Jesus is saying is that FEW will find eternal life within the sphere of Christianity. So when the Rapture happens, I do not think many will be taken up. It will probably be barely noticeable. Remember, only Noah and his family made it onboard the Ark and the rest of the world was wicked. Things are getting like that today. People justify all kinds of sins, even believers. We are truly living in the last days and drawing closer to what we read about in Revelation.
Sorry Wikipedia is about as reliable as the scribbling on a public facility wall. Anybody can add, delete, change anything at Wiki without review or control. I have done it more than once. If Wiki mentions a "reliable" source, go to and quote that source not Wiki.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am busy with a write up currently. Please refer to the unanswered points in post #27. You know things like Matthew 5:28-30, and 1 Timothy 5:8, etcetera.
I went back and read your post #27. I see it’s full of a works based salvation. There is no consideration to the work of the Holy Spirit. You might want to read my post #29

You wrote a lot in the post, so it will take time to respond to certain scriptures you referenced.

But one thing I want to point out is you are not recognizing that through Christ our sins are covered, and just because we confess that, it does not mean we are saying it’s ok to sin.

But I will respond further with scripture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your thoughts , PLEASE?
dan p
Source?

Upvote 0