ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Ok moving on to the questions of the OP...

Q5. WHO DOES BABYLON THE HARLOT WOMAN REPRESENT IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

REVELATION 14:8 [8], And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

NOTE: BABYLON is being portrayed here in REVELATION 14:8 as an UNFAITHFUL WOMAN.

Similar warnings and scriptures are also found in REVELATIONS 17:1-5 where BABYLON is described as an UNFAITHFUL WOMAN [HARLOT] sitting on the SCARLET COLORED BEAST which is connected to those receiving the MARK OF THE BEAST in REVELATIONS 14:9-10. While REVELATIONS 18:1-10 is a call for God’s people to come out of BABYLON that they do not receive the judgments of God which are connected to the BEASTS MARK. Let’s look at some of these scriputres.

REVELATIONS 17:1-5
[1], And there came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls, and talked with me, saying unto me, come here; I will show unto you the judgment of the GREAT HARLOT THAT SITS ON MANY WATERS:
[2], With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
[3], So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4], And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5], And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

NOTE: Here we have the WOMAN who is said to be a HARLOT that sits on many waters also a scarlot colored BEAST. This WOMEN HARLOT is named BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. These scriptures link directly to …

REVELATION 14:8 [8], And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

NOTE: BABYLON therefore in REVELATIONS represents a WOMAN that is the MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. A WOMAN in bible prophecy represents God’s professed people. A PURE WOMAN represents God’s true Church *JEREMAIAH 6:2; 2 CORINTHIANS 11:2; EPHESIANS 5:23-27, while an UNFAITHFUL WORMAN or HARLOT represents an APOSTATE CHURCH that is UNFAITHFUL to GOD and his WORD *EZEKIEL 16:15-58; 23:2-21; HOSEA 2:5; 3:1; REVELATION 14:4. Let’s look at the scriptures. Therefore, BABYLON that is connected that sits on the BEAST represents a CORRUPT RELIGIOUS POLITICAL POWER. It sits on many WATERS *REVELATION 17:1 which is symbolic of this CORRUPT RELIGIOUS POLITICAL POWER having influence over many people…

REVELATION 17:15, And he said unto me, The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

She commits FORNICATION with the KINGS of the EARTH which means this is as WORLD-WIDE RELIGEOUS movement *REVELATIONS 17:2

This WORLD-WIDE CORRUPT RELIGEOUS POWER IS ALSO SAID TO BE THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS. This is many CORRUPT RELIGEOUS CHURCHES have come out of BABYLON. Now BABYLON represents confusion it is a world-wide corrupt religious political Church that has influence with all the kings of the earth.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We need to stop here to make something clear before proceeding further in identifying who BABYLON represents. These scriptures are NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN THESE CHURCHES! God has many of his people inside these corrupt Churches. How do we know this? Please pay attention to the following scriptures.

REVELATIONS 18:1-10
[1], And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was made bright with his glory.
[2], And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons, and the haunt of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
[3], For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich through the abundance of her luxury.
[4], And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE, THAT YOU BE NOT PARTAKERS OF HER SINS, AND THAT YOU RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES.
[5], For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

God has his people in BABYLON which represents CORRUPT APOSTATE CHRISTIANITY. God’s WORD goes on to say…

JOHN 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one-fold, and one shepherd.

JOHN 4:21-24
[21], Jesus said unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when you shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
[22], You worship you know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
[23], But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him.
[24], God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

CONCLUSION:
God has his people in EVERY CHURCH. Not all these Churches are following God or his WORD. Not all these Churches are faithful to God or his WORD. It is not the people in these Churches that God hates and will send judgements to it is the Churches that lead his people away from his WORD to break his commandments. God has his people in all these Churches and is calling his true people out of these Churches to worship him and follow him in Spirit and in truth according to the WORD of GOD. It is because of his great love to us that before the judgments of God fall on these Churches, GOD will call his true followers OUT of these corrupt unfaithful Churches to follow him according to his WORD.

BABYLON represents the Mother Church; the Roman Catholic Church (not the people in it) and the fallen Protestant Churches (not the people). God has his people in every Church and loves them all. He is calling them out to whoship him in Spirit and in truth according to his Word.

God bless...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Continuing with the OP...

Q6. HOW DO WE WORSHIP GOD AND WHY THE EMPHASIS ON CREATION? v7

REVELATION 14:7, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

NOTE: This scripture is not only about announcing God’s judgment where the standard in the judgment will be God’s Commandments, it is a direct call to worship God as the creator. How do we worship the creator?

God’s 4th Commandment says;

EXODUS 20:8-11
[8], REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY, TO KEEP IT HOLY. <Why?> Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day)
[9], Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
[10], But the SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: <WHY>
[11], For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the SEVENTH DAY: wherefore the LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH, and HALLOWED IT

Why does God’s 4th commandment start off to REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY? God knew that mankind would forsake it to follow the man-made teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Even in Paul’s day the mystery of iniquity was already at work *2 THESSALONIANS 2:5-8; ACTS 20:29-30 who will think to change times and laws

DANIEL 7:25 [25], And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is over worship. Let's look at the scriptures...

REVELATION 13:8
[8], And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

REVELATION 13:12-16;
[12], And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them who dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
[13], And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
[14], And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, that had the wound by a sword, and did live.
[15], And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
[16], And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

REVELATION 14:7-12.
[7], Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment has come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
[8], And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
[9], And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[10], The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
[11], And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name.
[12], Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

God’s 4th COMMANDMENT is one of the 10 commandments that give us the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL; SIN AND RIGHTOEUSNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; 1 JOHN 3:4; PSALMS 119:172.

If we KNOWINGLY break any one of God’s 10 commandments we stand guilty before God of sin *JAMES 2:10-11. God’s 4th Commandment is the ONLY commandment that is a MEMORIAL of creation and a call to worship GOD as the creator of heaven and earth. Nearly all mankind has forgotten God’s 4th commandment.

There is not one scripture in all of God’s WORD that says God’s 4th commandment has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a HOLY day.

…………….

CONCLUSION: God’s commandments are the standard of GOOD AND EVIL; SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; PSALMS 119:172. The whole world has neglected God’s 4th Commandment despite there being not a single scripture for it’s change. We are to whoship God as the creator of heaven and earth. This is a call back to REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY, TO KEEP IT HOLY. God’s 4th commandment is one of the 10 commandments. If we KNOWINGLY break it just like any of the other commandments we commit sin and sin will keep all those who KNOWINGLY practice it out of God’s KINGDOM *HEBREWS 10:26-27; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; HEBREWS 6:4-8; JAMES 2:10-11.

God bless...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Continuing with the OP questions.

Q7. WHO IS GOD’S TRUE CHURCH IN GOD’S WORD AND THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

Before we look at who God's WORD says is God's true Church, let's start off by looking at the GREEK meaning of the word Church which is ἐκκλησία which means a calling out or meeting.

NOTE: The GREEK Word for Church ἐκκλησία means a calling out, assembly or meeting of the people. It is interesting how this links to where God is calling out all his peoples from corrupt UNFAITHFUL CHRISTIAN CHURCHES to follow him according to the truth of his WORD.

REVELATIONS 18:4, And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.

God is calling his people out of these Churches to follow him according to his WORD and worship him in Spirit and in truth *JOHN 4:23-24.

This links in very nicely with

MATTHEW 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

A Church therefore is the people that BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. They are the called out and Jesus is in the midst of them.

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE CHURCH ACCORDING TO GOD'S WORD?

1 JOHN 2:3-4
3, And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep <ALL> his commandments. 4, He that saith, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

REVELATION 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

NOTE: In scripture a pure woman represents God's people [Church] Jeremiah 6:2; 2 Corinthians 11:2; Ephesians 5:23-27

REVELATION 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

REVELATION 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Notice God's people keep ALL of God's Commandments through FAITH in Christ?

CONCLUSIONS: Now notice we have two groups in the end days according to the book of REVELATION. One group representing UNFAITHFUL CHRISTIANITY and the other group representing GOD’S PEOPLE. The difference between the two groups is that one groups KEEPS ALL THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD while the other groups do not.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Uber Genius

"Super Genius"
Aug 13, 2016
Kentucky
✟56,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Jesus saves us from sin not in sin
Never heard this phrase once in 44 years of Christian practice and study. What does this "Not in sin" mean?

Those who are born again to love abide in Christ and he in them and they do not practice sin
Yes well now this seems to suggest some kind of instant holiness idea. Heard people make the claim but the slightest inspection into their personal life debunked that claim.

But if truly that is what you are claiming then someone is born again through faith and proceeds or maintains their saved status through good works (which is synonymous to "they do not practice sin").

Faith is the victory not your own works
Yep, until one is saved, then what use is faith.

All those who continue in known unrepentant sin will not enter the kingdom of heaven because they reject the gift of God's dear son and are still in their sins
So if we sin and repent then we are still going to enter the kingdom?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We can better identify the mark and beast if we can first identify the Queen Harlot in Revelation.

"DAYS OF VENGEANCE" Isaiah 61:2 and Luke 21:22 Revelation

Jesus confirms it is 1st century Jerusalem as the Queen/Harlot:

Matthew 23:37
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!
Luke 13:34
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!

There is only 1 verse in the entire NT that mentions the "daughters of Jerusalem

LUKE CHAPTERS 19, 21, 23 AND REVELATION "DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM 70AD"

Luke 23:
27 And a great multitude of the people followed<190> Him, and of women, who were wailing<2875> and lamenting<2354> for Him.
28 And having turned to them, Jesus said, “Daughters of Jerusalem! do not be weeping<2799> for Me,
morely be weeping<2799> for yourselves and for your children.
29 That behold! are coming days in which they shall be declaring, ‘blessed/happy are the barren ones<4723> and the wombs<2836> which not bear, and breasts that never nursed<5142>.’
30 Then they shall be beginning to be saying to say to the mountains, 'Fall upon us!'and to the hills, 'Cover us!'
31 That if in the wet<5200> wood these they are doing, in the dry<3584> what my be becoming
Luke 21:23
“But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
For there will be Great Distress in the land and wrath upon this people.

Revelation 6:16
And they are saying to the mountains<3735> and to the rocks;
'Be falling on us! and hide us! from Face of the One sitting upon the Throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb"

[Hosea 10:8 Luke 23:30]

Revelation 18:
7 As much as glorifies herself, and indulges be giving to her tormenting and mourning that in her heart she is saying 'I am sitting a Queen and widow not I am and mourning not I shall be seeing'.
12 “merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble;
16 “and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great City
that was clothed in
fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls!

Some more places in the OT that have purple, fine linen and scarlet:

Exodus 26:1
“Moreover you shall make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine woven linen, and blue, purple, and scarlet thread; with artistic designs of cherubim you shall weave them.

Ezekiel 16:13
“Thus you were adorned with gold and silver,
and your clothing was of fine linen, silk, and embroidered cloth.
You ate pastry of fine flour, honey, and oil.
You were exceedingly beautiful, and succeeded to royalty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Never heard this phrase once in 44 years of Christian practice and study. What does this "Not in sin" mean?

Yes well now this seems to suggest some kind of instant holiness idea. Heard people make the claim but the slightest inspection into their personal life debunked that claim.

But if truly that is what you are claiming then someone is born again through faith and proceeds or maintains their saved status through good works (which is synonymous to "they do not practice sin").

Yep, until one is saved, then what use is faith.

So if we sin and repent then we are still going to enter the kingdom?

Brother, read the scriptures in the post that were provided...

Salvation is God's work in us *PHILIPPIANS 2:13. We are all sinners in need of a Saviour *MATTHEW 9:12-13; ROMANS 3:10. Jesus saves us from sin not in sin *JOHN 8:31-36. If we are not born again to LOVE how can we love when we are still in our sins *JOHN 3:3-8; 1 JOHN 3:3-10; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; ROMANS 13:8-10; ROMANS 3:31?

Those who are born again to love abide in Christ and he in them but without Jesus we can do nothing *1 JOHN 3:3-10; John 15:1-10. Love is the fulfilling of God's LAW in all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW GOD's WORD and this is the NEW COVENANT promise *HEBREWS 8:10-12; ROMANS 13:8-10; ROMANS 3:31.

Faith is the victory not your own works *1 JOHN 5:4; ROMANS 3:31; EPHESIANS 2:8, but if you do not have the fruit of love your faith is dead and you are still in your sins because you have rejected the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23. If you are still in your sins then you do not know God and need to be born again *JAMES 2:18-20; 1 JOHN 3:3-10; 1 JOHN 2:3-4.

All those who continue in known unrepentant sin will not enter the kingdom of heaven because they reject the gift of God's dear son and are still in their sins *ROMANS 6:23; HEBREWS 10:26-27; HEBREWS 6:4-8.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guys so we do not get too much off topic, I am going to share some comments on the first question in the OP with a focus on REVELATIONS 14 and the MARK OF THE BEAST.

Q1. WHAT IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL? v6

REVELATION 14:6, And I saw another angel fly in midheaven, having the EVERLASTING GOSPEL [εὐαγγέλιον meaning good news] to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and tribe, and tongue, and people,

NOTE: The GREEK Word used here G2098 εὐαγγέλιον means simply good news; So the first angels message is preaching the everlasting GOOD NEWS to all people of the earth.

WHAT DOES THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL REPRESENT?

1 PETER 1:25, But THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER [EVERLASTING WORD OF GOD]. And this is the word which by the GOSPEL [GOOD NEWS] is preached unto you.

LUKE 21:33, Heaven and earth shall pass away: BUT MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY [EVERLASTING WORD OF GOD].

ISAIAH 40:8, The grass withers, the flower fades, But THE WORD OF OUR GOD STANDS FOREVER [GOD’S WORD IS EVERLASTING].

JOHN 17:17, SANCTIFY THEM THROUGH THE TRUTH, YOUR WORD IS TRUTH [GOD’S WORD IS TRUTH AND WE ARE SAVED BY IT – Good news indeed].

MATTHEW 4:4 Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD [LIFE FROM THE WORD OF GOD]

JOHN 1:1-4; 14
[1], In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD.

[2], The same was in the beginning with God.

[3], All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

[4], In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

[14], And THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

NOTE: JESUS is the living WORD OF GOD.

[12], But as many as received him [THE WORD OF GOD], to them gave he power to become the children of God, EVEN TO THEM THAT BELIEVE ON HIS NAME [MATTHEW 1:21, And she shall bring forth a son, and you shall call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.]

NOTE: v12 and MATTHEW 1:21. JOHN 1:12 As many as received him [THE WORD OF GOD] to them he gave POWER to become the children of GOD. His name is JESUS [THE WORD OF GOD] because he [THE WORD OF GOD] will save all who receive him [BELIEVE AND FOLLOW THE WORD OF GOD]

1 PETER 1:22-23,

[22], Seeing you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto sincere love of the brethren, see that you love one another with a pure heart fervently:

[23], BEING BORN AGAIN, NOT OF CORRUPTIBLE SEED BUT OF INCORUPTIBLE, BY THE WORD OF GOD, which lives and ABIDES FOREVER [EVERLASTING].

LUKE 8:11, NOW THIS IS THE PARABLE; THE SEED IS THE WORD OF GOD.

1 JOHN 3:9, Whoever is born of God does not commit sin; FOR HIS SEED REMAINS IN HIM: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 JOHN 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, EVEN OUR FAITH [in the WORD OF GOD; the SEED must remain in us through FAITH].

PSALMS 119:11, YOUR WORD HAVE A HID IN MY HEART, THAT I MIGHT NOT SIN AGAINST YOU [in the WORD OF GOD; the SEED must remain in us through FAITH].

And this is the victory that overcomes the world, EVEN OUR FAITH in God’s WORD that is IN US.

JOHN 15:4-5,
[4] ABIDE IN ME AND I IN YOU [THE WORD OF GOD]. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. [5] I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for WITHOUT ME [THE WORD OF GOD] YOU CAN DO NOTHING. [6], If a man abides not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. [7], IF YOU ABIDE IN ME [THE LIVING WORD OF GOD] AND MY WORDS ABIDE IN YOU abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done to you. [8], Herein is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; so shall you be my disciples. [9], As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you: continue you in my love. [10], IF YOU KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.

NOTE: We cannot bear the fruit of obedience unless God’s WORD abides in us as we BELIEVE and follow him who calls us in love to love.

CONCLUSION: WHAT IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL OF REVELATION 14:6?

The EVERLASTING Gospel is JESUS <Jesus means Savior; John 1:29> and JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD (John 1:1-14; 17:17; 14:6). THE WORD OF GOD is the GOSPEL BECAUSE BY FAITH IT IS OUR SAVIOR and this the IS GOOD NEWS to those who BELIEVE. (John 1:1-14; John 1:29; John 17:17; 14:6; Matthew 4:4) ALL OF GOD’S WORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL. It is the EVERLASTING GOSPEL because JESUS AND HIS WORD is EVERLASTING. ALL THE WORD OF GOD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL [GOOD NEWS].

God bless

Rev 14:6 is in the Parenthesis of the Trumpets (chapters 10-14 between the sixth and seventh Trumpet.)even thought the 7th trumpets is sounded in Chapter 11:14, just prior to the seven Bowls in Chapter 15.

The Everlasting Gospel is simple. It is the Gospel that will rule Daniel's 70th week and the Millennium. Since the Gospel of Grace disappeared (chapter 4), The everlasting Gospel will take its place. [This places the Post Rapture in a problem as the There can be NO OTHER Gospel preached during the time of the Church Gospel. If it did, the angels who bring this to earth would be cursed. Since this is not the case.]

The Church is long gone giving way to a new Gospel (Everlasting Gospel).

Blade

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Brother SIN brings the judgments of GOD not money unless your sinning by worshipping it. Either way it is sin (breaking God's commandments) that brings the judgments of God to this world and mankind will be punished for it like he always has.

God bless.

Sadly, there are probably many Christians who serves / worships money or mammon and not knowing it.

One possible sign. The Bible gave many teachings / commands that we should help our brothers and sisters in distress. Many doesn't give enough help because they would rather save their money on luxuries. To have expensive things and get more of them

The book of 1st John tells, we should not love the things of this world. If we truly and honestly does not love them, we won't be getting more. Nobody loves garbage/waste, thus, nobody saves or acquires/accummulates them.

And if we truly doesn't love the things of this world, our ability to acquire resources/money, instead of buying with those bigger and more expensive stuff, waste them on useless activities, we use them to further the ministry and help our brothers and sisters in distress. That's what the Bible is saying what we should do with our share, as good stewards and faithful servants of the Father.

The Mark of the Beast, is really in the Greek Context, means "The Coin of the Beast". Or or more direct to the point - "The Coin of the Roman Empire".

Still the same thing we use today, only in a different form. "Render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar" "Render unto The Beast what belongs to The Beast". The Roman Empire made you worship its false God - Mammon.

Jesus calls money or material possessions as "unrighteous wealth". Jesus didn't make any exceptions whether you acquired money through hard and honest work. It is still unrighteous.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sadly, there are probably many Christians who serves / worships money or mammon and not knowing it.

One possible sign. The Bible gave many teachings / commands that we should help our brothers and sisters in distress. Many doesn't give enough help because they would rather save their money on luxuries. To have expensive things and get more of them

The book of 1st John tells, we should not love the things of this world. If we truly and honestly does not love them, we won't be getting more. Nobody loves garbage/waste, thus, nobody saves or acquires/accummulates them.

And if we truly doesn't love the things of this world, our ability to acquire resources/money, instead of buying with those bigger and more expensive stuff, waste them on useless activities, we use them to further the ministry and help our brothers and sisters in distress. That's what the Bible is saying what we should do with our share, as good stewards and faithful servants of the Father.

The Mark of the Beast, is really in the Greek Context, means "The Coin of the Beast". Or or more direct to the point - "The Coin of the Roman Empire".

Still the same thing we use today, only in a different form. "Render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar" "Render unto The Beast what belongs to The Beast". The Roman Empire made you worship its false God - Mammon.

Jesus calls money or material possessions as "unrighteous wealth". Jesus didn't make any exceptions whether you acquired money through hard and honest work. It is still unrighteous.

Brother the banking system is not the Mark of the Beast. The BEASTS MARK is received in the hand (symbol doing but does not have to believe) and forehead (symbol believing and doing) and it is to do with worship and God's Commandments *REVELATION 14:7-12

If you are worshipping anything but God your breaking 1st and 2nd Commandments *EXODUS 20:3-5. Breaking any of God's commandments is sin *JAMES 2:10-11; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4; ROMANS 7:7.

Now is it sin that is the problem or money? All through time from GENESIS to REVELATIONS God's judgments have only ever come to mankind beause of sin (breaking God's LAW). Mankind was destroyed with a flood because of sin. Sodom and Gommorah was detroyed because of sin and God's people went into exile because of sin. All of God's judgments have only ever been given to mankind because of sin (breaking any of God's commandments). JESUS says it will be the same at his 2nd coming;

LUKE 17:26-30
[26], And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
[27], They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
[28], Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
[29], But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30], Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Brother SIN brings the judgments of GOD not money unless your sinning by worshipping it. Either way it is sin (breaking God's commandments) that brings the judgments of God to this world and mankind will be punished for it like he always has.

Also, the GREEK word for MARK does not mean Coin at all. You may wish to revisit your GREEK definitions. The GREEK word used here is χάραγμα and it means a stamp as a badge of servitude. The HEBREW equivallent *EZEKIEL 9:4 used is תּו and it means a mark; by implication a signature: - desire, mark. Once again it does not mean a coin.

The MARK OF THE BEAST and the SEAL OF GOD that bring the judgments of GOD will be over SIN (breaking God's Commandments). God's judgments to mankind from GENESIS to REVELATIONS have only ever been over sin (Breaking God's commandments). JESUS says so shall it be before his 2nd comming *LUKE 17:26-30

Hope this helps,

God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is interesting when studying the book of REVELATIONS and amazing as you look at the scriptures. For prophetic scriptures we read..

2 PETER 1:20
[19], We have also a more sure word of prophecy; to which you do well that you take heed, as unto a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: [20], Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of one's own interpretation. [21], For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

It is interesting as you study the prophetic scriptures you will find that the scriptures interpret themselves and tell you what their meaning is. For example what does a BEAST and it's HORNS represent in the prophetic scriptures?

DANIEL 7:23-24
[23], Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. [24], And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

According to God's WORD a BEAST represtents a KINGDOM, GOVERNMENT and POLITICAL POWER. While the HORNS of the BEAST can represent the KING of that KINGDOM.

Can you see how the scripture is true that the prophetic scriptures are not of any private interpretation and scripture defines scripture?

God bless.
In using the interpretations that are not my own, but the Spirit that has led many to produce many varied editions of scriptures to further advance the gospel, some translations propose that Jesus said he would be with us until the end of this AGE. Like as in ERA in reference to the kingdom which now exists on earth. We are in this era, this age of which scriptures refers.
This GREAT TRIBULATION....is it not the tribulation of your life???? What other great tribulation is there except your own life? The churches in Revelation, are they not all the body of Christ?? And being so, as the body is ONE, simplified as the individual, are they not reflections of the individual in his spiritual walk? How we fall away and come back to the Lord time and time again but in different fashions according to the sins which beset us?
In focusing on God and his word, it is evident that the beast, this antichrist, already is in the world as scriptures state. The struggles we face are against not flesh and blood, but against wickedness in high places... A world that promotes abortion, gun carrying, violence, rap, money, and lies to you about it saying that your vote counts? When they tell you what to think and make you conform to what they want. Then on Sunday you go to church and the preacher reads the word and it says of Christ the exact opposite of how the world is currently working and everyone says "amen". The world and Christ are different ends of the spectrum. Then they leave and out the other ear it goes and they go back to being conformists and idolizers, liars, haters, laden with sin and seeking after pleasure rather than God. Those who love darkness rather than light. So you see who the world represents.

Because for all "holy interpretation", people seem to always add an "S" to the title of said book "Revelation" , when there never has been one.
Imagine you are John.
Looking up at a night sky, searching for God out of the darkest prison you have been in of your life, whether physically, spiritually, mentally. Here we find John drawing near to God, and God draws near to him. Reveals himself to him. Shows him a picture of heaven and the world to come. What would John do with such information? If there was no tribulation he were to go through personally, why would God choose John??? Not to tell you 2000 years later about how to call out evil doers. But to identify the things that infiltrate your heart. Because the Word if anything is God calling out to us. And speaks directly to it. It calls you out. Every word of God was written because God spoke through someone's heart. It is personal. David and Psalm 151 about Bath-sheba and his loss of joy, his guilt...was personal. So it was with John and Revelation. Every church in Revelation, John had belonged to at one point or another. Every church in Revelation, every Christian I know (myself included), have belonged or will belong to. It's called spiritual growth.

If you think you get a free pass somehow on some big nasties in the Bible because you got Jesus on your side, you got another thing coming. Having Jesus means he will go through it with you. Not having Jesus means you will go through it alone. I have no idea how some people are so afraid of their own faith... You do realize that the Bible says some will be beheaded for being Christians? And that it will have a reward for it? Yet somehow this world has told you and beat it into your head that to lose your life for Christ is bad.
When the shooters in churches cause Christians to carry guns into church for defense.....Like what exactly do we preach around here? Do we preach shoot the criminal? Or do we preach what the Bible says and God has our back, regardless if we lose this physical life or not? See the World is twisting your mind. Most lack conviction to see their faith through. Hence spiritual growth. Most Christians never fully mature in this respect.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
In using the interpretations that are not my own, but the Spirit that has led many to produce many varied editions of scriptures to further advance the gospel, some translations propose that Jesus said he would be with us until the end of this AGE. Like as in ERA in reference to the kingdom which now exists on earth. We are in this era, this age of which scriptures refers.
This GREAT TRIBULATION....is it not the tribulation of your life???? What other great tribulation is there except your own life? The churches in Revelation, are they not all the body of Christ?? And being so, as the body is ONE, simplified as the individual, are they not reflections of the individual in his spiritual walk? How we fall away and come back to the Lord time and time again but in different fashions according to the sins which beset us?
In focusing on God and his word, it is evident that the beast, this antichrist, already is in the world as scriptures state. The struggles we face are against not flesh and blood, but against wickedness in high places... A world that promotes abortion, gun carrying, violence, rap, money, and lies to you about it saying that your vote counts? When they tell you what to think and make you conform to what they want. Then on Sunday you go to church and the preacher reads the word and it says of Christ the exact opposite of how the world is currently working and everyone says "amen". The world and Christ are different ends of the spectrum. Then they leave and out the other ear it goes and they go back to being conformists and idolizers, liars, haters, laden with sin and seeking after pleasure rather than God. Those who love darkness rather than light. So you see who the world represents.

Because for all "holy interpretation", people seem to always add an "S" to the title of said book "Revelation" , when there never has been one.
Imagine you are John.
Looking up at a night sky, searching for God out of the darkest prison you have been in of your life, whether physically, spiritually, mentally. Here we find John drawing near to God, and God draws near to him. Reveals himself to him. Shows him a picture of heaven and the world to come. What would John do with such information? If there was no tribulation he were to go through personally, why would God choose John??? Not to tell you 2000 years later about how to call out evil doers. But to identify the things that infiltrate your heart. Because the Word if anything is God calling out to us. And speaks directly to it. It calls you out. Every word of God was written because God spoke through someone's heart. It is personal. David and Psalm 151 about Bath-sheba and his loss of joy, his guilt...was personal. So it was with John and Revelation. Every church in Revelation, John had belonged to at one point or another. Every church in Revelation, every Christian I know (myself included), have belonged or will belong to. It's called spiritual growth.

If you think you get a free pass somehow on some big nasties in the Bible because you got Jesus on your side, you got another thing coming. Having Jesus means he will go through it with you. Not having Jesus means you will go through it alone. I have no idea how some people are so afraid of their own faith... You do realize that the Bible says some will be beheaded for being Christians? And that it will have a reward for it? Yet somehow this world has told you and beat it into your head that to lose your life for Christ is bad.
When the shooters in churches cause Christians to carry guns into church for defense.....Like what exactly do we preach around here? Do we preach shoot the criminal? Or do we preach what the Bible says and God has our back, regardless if we lose this physical life or not? See the World is twisting your mind. Most lack conviction to see their faith through. Hence spiritual growth. Most Christians never fully mature in this respect.

Hi brother Keith, thanks for sharing your thoughts brother. I agree we can never fully mature in our walk with Jesus unless we continue in his Word. *JOHN 8:31. Continuing in God's WORD by faith is a condition on remaing a disciple of Christ. Thanks for sharing.

God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't you find it odd that the Bible never once mentions Sunday worship as the huge problem you do, when it does mention all the other sins that can get us into trouble? And the things that it does mention are not wrapped up in a mystery that can only be unraveled by man, meaning we have to depend on man in order to know what's wrong and right and not what the Bible clearly and simply says, something that could get us into big trouble.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Navair2
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Don't you find it odd that the Bible never once mentions Sunday worship as the huge problem you do, when it does mention all the other sins that can get us into trouble? And the things that it does mention are not wrapped up in a mystery that can only be unraveled by man, meaning we have to depend on man in order to know what's wrong and right and not what the Bible clearly and simply says, something that could get us into big trouble.

Hello brother Kenny,

Why would it be odd if the bible never ever uses the word Sunday? The word Sunday is not even mentioned in the bible. It is a word that along with our current week day names are pagan in origin and not biblical.

In God's WORD the days of the week were all numbered according to God's nomenculture and counting system that had it's origin from GENESIS. Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 Day 5, Day 6 also called PREPARATION DAY BEFORE THE SABBATH and God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH. These were the names of all the days of the week in both the HEBREW and GREEK scriptures and all revolved around God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of God's 4th Commandment *EXODUS 20:8-11.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is not and never has been about worshipping God on a Sunday. We should worship God everyday of the week. It is about breaking God's LAW and SIN. It does not matter if it is God's 4th Commandment or any other of the commandments. If we break any one of God's commandments we stand guilty before God of breaking all of them *JAMES 2:10-11. None have yet to receive the MARK OF THE BEAST because it has yet to be enforced by the BEAST. We will look at the scriptures concerning this latter.

All through time from GENESIS to REVELATIONS God's judgments have only ever come to mankind beause of sin (breaking God's LAW). Mankind was destroyed with a flood because of sin. Sodom and Gommorah was detroyed because of sin and God's people went into exile because of sin. All of God's judgments have only ever been given to mankind because of sin (breaking any of God's commandments). JESUS says it will be the same at his 2nd coming;

LUKE 17:26-30
[26], And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
[27], They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
[28], Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
[29], But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30], Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is over worship and keeping of the commandments of God *REVELATION 14:7-12. SIN (breaking any of God's Commandments) brings the judgments of GOD. The judgments of God to mankind from GENESIS to REVELATIONS have only ever been given over sin (Breaking God's commandments). JESUS says it shall be the same just before his 2nd comming *LUKE 17:26-30.

Will provide a more detailed scripture study soon.

God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The beast. Yes, that was Nero. Revelation was written for those of the generation of the Apostles.
Are you saying you don't believe there will be an end times antichrist? (beast)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
100% false teaching and 100% not Scriptural.
If I do not tell you this I will be held accountable by God.
I agree with the Pre-Trib rapture view, but can we be 100 percent on this? Many believers have differing views on this. Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib, Post Trib (or No Rapture). I tend toward Pan-Trib. It will all pan out in the end. lol

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read your scriptures again. Neither one says Jesus comes before the Great Tribulation. Both of those are at the very end. The GT will have already taken place.
So, you do not believe in the Rapture of the church? (Pre, Mid, Post)

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does the rapture happen before the dead saints resurrect bodily or does it happen after the resurrection?
A Pre-Trib or Mid-Trib Rapture would precede the second-coming. When the saints resurrect bodily. Not sure how all the works. A Post-Trib Rapture would be like a U-Turn. (up in the air and then back to earth) But may be the plan to all come like a cloud.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NO - AFTER.

1. Dead spirits go to heaven.
2. Great Tribulation happens when national Israel will join the Church.
3. Christ returns with the dead saints (no living saints who were raptured in some secret rapture).
4. The spirits of the dead reunite with their bodies and the resurrection of the dead happens and they rise to meed Jesus in the air.
5. Those who are alive and remain with be caught up with them in the air.
What do you make of this? (no secret rapture?) Isn't that SDA doctrine?

Matthew 24:40-42
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. 42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

Luke 17:33-35
Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.”

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You two SDA's don't actually think the Pope is the beast of Revelation, do you?

I know that SDA's think that worship on Sunday is the Mark of the Beast, and it was taken from paganism, but this is simply historically inaccurate.

Does the SDA still teach that the US government is the False Prophet with its nasty old Sunday blue laws?

I am not at all presumptuous to say that.

I've seen it for myself in SDA literature.
Amen! - Bible Truth Versus Adventist Truth - Mark of the Beast

Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Amen! - Bible Truth Versus Adventist Truth - Mark of the Beast

Now what has been presented here or elsewhere that is not bible truth? If you have God's Word share it and prove your claims? All I see is your own words, pointing people to the word of website and misinformation instead of the Word of God.

If we are from God should we not point people to the Word of God? Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *MATTHEW 15:3-9.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.