Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

edpobre

Feb 5, 2002
NEW YORK
✟3,067.00
Originally posted by Messenger
2 more cents either your for God or your against God. God wants us to bring His Children together. Ed to belong to an organization which trys and prove that trinitarians are not Christians just goes further into separating God's Children.

Obviously, you have NOT known how one BECOMES a child of God. The Bible teaches that God SENT His only son to REDEEM those under the law that they may receive adoption as sons of God (Gal. 4:4-6).

Trinitarians do NOT abide in the teaching of Christ. Christ TAUGHT that he is a MAN. Trinitarians TEACH that Jesus is God. Apostle John wrote that a"nyone who transgresses and does NOT abide in the doctrine of Christ does NOT have God (2 John 1:9).

How can one who does NOT have God be a child of God?

Others to say non-trinitarians aren't Christians is the same. God is Love. Jesus didn't run around name calling and saying he was better than another. Jesus was Humble.  If we accept Jesus is the Son of God than our Spirit is true....If we say Jesus is God are we doomed...Show me the Scripture...you can't. We are to have no other God's but Jesus and God are one in Spirit.   I think time could be better spent leading the lost to Christ rather than leading the confussed to your state of confussion.

I have just shown you that Trinitarians and anyone  who teach that Jesus is God does NOT abide in the doctrine of Christ. Therefore, they have NO God (2 John 1:9). Are they Christians? No! Are they children of God? No! Will they be saved? No!

Therefore, I invite them to "come out of her (their church) lest they share in her (their church) sins and receive of her (their church) plagues (Rev. 18:4)

Ed

Upvote 0

edpobre

Feb 5, 2002
NEW YORK
✟3,067.00
Originally posted by LightBearer
Ed:  You really need to check your tone,  calling people liars and deceivers and loosing your selfcontrol will not help.  Try and be peacable with all men. Rom 12:18 

Then just quote Isaiah 9:6 in full please from Goodspeeds. In full, save me looking for an online translation.  Thank you.

If people don't LIE, there would be no reason to call them LIARS. Now, if people do LIE, why should they get hurt when they are called LIARS?

Readers of this forum DESERVE to know the TRUTH not LIES. So let's all strive to post only the TRUTH and be humble enough to admit our mistakes for the sake of TRUTH.

Ed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.