Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi psalm3704. The mods have said they would prefer people to settle such disagreements privately. I think it will be better for the continuity of the thread, as well. Would you mind taking this to pm or dealing with this over in the member services area? Thanks. I'm pretty keen to keep the thread on topic so I hope you don't mind.

Sure and I apology that this has to take place in your thread. Wasn't something I originally had intented.

Upvote 0

holycajun

Mar 26, 2017
Texas
✟30,377.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi, i'm new here but i do like to spend time over in the Endtime Survivors' website. Nice to see y'all in here, too.

Here's what I think about the Mark: it will be a literal, physical mark, perhaps in the form of an RFID chip but there's even newer tech that Elon Musk (wealthy space guy) calls " neural lace" that is like a membrane or tattoo that, once attached, would interact with DNA so that your brain is directly integrated with all the other brains wearing "neural lace". I think the RFID is a clumsy prototype of the ultimate Mark that might serve the same function of forcing Christians and others to make a decision, but the real dire consequences will be felt when the chip is upgraded to the lace. It's already happening in tech development.

I think the emphasis on buying and selling is not that there is anything wrong with human exchange systems but that when all such activity is subject to the Mark, every human being will be cut off from relationships with others for basic needs and will be forced to relate only to the Beast. This destroys human community as we already can see in places where people no longer care for their own families and may even be arrested for giving food to others. God created us to live in loving communion with Him and each other, therefore the system of the Beast is absolutely unacceptable.

JMHO.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi, i'm new here but i do like to spend time over in the Endtime Survivors' website. Nice to see y'all in here, too.

Here's what I think about the Mark: it will be a literal, physical mark, perhaps in the form of an RFID chip but there's even newer tech that Elon Musk (wealthy space guy) calls " neural lace" that is like a membrane or tattoo that, once attached, would interact with DNA so that your brain is directly integrated with all the other brains wearing "neural lace". I think the RFID is a clumsy prototype of the ultimate Mark that might serve the same function of forcing Christians and others to make a decision, but the real dire consequences will be felt when the chip is upgraded to the lace. It's already happening in tech development.

I think the emphasis on buying and selling is not that there is anything wrong with human exchange systems but that when all such activity is subject to the Mark, every human being will be cut off from relationships with others for basic needs and will be forced to relate only to the Beast. This destroys human community as we already can see in places where people no longer care for their own families and may even be arrested for giving food to others. God created us to live in loving communion with Him and each other, therefore the system of the Beast is absolutely unacceptable.

JMHO.

Well, I watched some videos on this Elon Musk guy and this neural lace technology and it is a scary scene to think that people will be forced into surrendering their souls to A.I., but I do see how it could work.

Upvote 0

holycajun

Mar 26, 2017
Texas
✟30,377.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
It also now begins to make sense why a loving God would declare the taking of the Mark to be unforgiveable when so much horrible sin can be forgiven. One can always repent of other sins, but taking the Mark would eliminate free will to such an extent that repentence is impossible.

Upvote 0

Waterwerx

Jul 14, 2016
Hazleton, PA
✟63,759.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

So all who worship the beast will indeed receive the mark, it's not 1 out of 3 things.

Agreed. The Bible is very explicit regarding this. Based on what the Scriptures say, anyone who receives this mark will not be accepting it out of ignorance or because they were not warned about it beforehand. They accept the mark and instantly become condemned because at that point, they have rejected the truth(the ministry of the 2 witnesses, the proclamations of 3 angels, etc.) and choose to embrace the worship of the beast and his system.
It is impossible to receive this particular "mark" prior to when the beast implements it. There's not going to be a chip implant, RFID, etc., that some people will already have in them that will then be converted into the mark of the beast. This is like putting the horse before the carriage. They can't be condemned for receiving a mark that they already had prior to it being correctly identified and being warned about said mark before it is implemented. As of right now, nobody knows exactly with 100% certainty what the mark of the beast will be beyond having a general idea. And as it currently stands, none of the microchip implants, RFIDs, and so on, constitute as being the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast is implemented at a specific time DURING the tribulation and has its own specific characteristics that will be identifiable when it comes to light as well as being distinct from all of the rest of these current chip implants and such that armchair commentators like to keep pointing their fingers at.

For some strange reason, there are also individuals who follow incorrect teaching such as that found in The Shepherd's Chapel who believe its not a literal mark, despite what it says in Revelation.

Upvote 0

holycajun

Mar 26, 2017
Texas
✟30,377.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I agree that the RFID chip doesn't quite match the prophecy. The "neural lace" that is in development now may well fulfill it as you require, however, because some writers have described it as being similar to a tattoo.

Another thing to remember is that most pagans may accept it enthusiastically while only Christians and those who have listened to Christians will resist.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I agree that the RFID chip doesn't quite match the prophecy. The "neural lace" that is in development now may well fulfill it as you require, however, because some writers have described it as being similar to a tattoo.

Another thing to remember is that most pagans may accept it enthusiastically while only Christians and those who have listened to Christians will resist.

Yes, and life will become very hard for those who refuse to adapt to the system. A friend of mine told me that some major banks are getting rid of debit cards and are moving to an app for the cell phone for banking transactions. I think the mark will be implemented sooner than most people think. At first it will be voluntary with convenience being the main selling point. It is only mandatory during the last 31/2 years of the antichrist's reign.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It also now begins to make sense why a loving God would declare the taking of the Mark to be unforgiveable when so much horrible sin can be forgiven. One can always repent of other sins, but taking the Mark would eliminate free will to such an extent that repentence is impossible.

See everywhere in the world, they use chipped cards for payment, taking a bus, taxi, supermarkets, shops, highway toll tickets, restaurants, movies, gas station, people pay anything with debit cards or credit cards, and one day money will disappear and people will be forced to be implanted with the chip or no buying and selling.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

holycajun

Mar 26, 2017
Texas
✟30,377.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Chipped cards don't matter. They are a blessing, actually, because they are forcing us to think about it and to start learning how to live outside of the market system so that more of us will be brave enough when the real Mark is rolled out. We'll already exist as a standing witness to the possibilty of survival and that will give others the opportunity to decide to accept Christ and reject Satan when it happens.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Chipped cards don't matter. They are a blessing, actually, because they are forcing us to think about it and to start learning how to live outside of the market system so that more of us will be brave enough when the real Mark is rolled out. We'll already exist as a standing witness to the possibilty of survival and that will give others the opportunity to decide to accept Christ and reject Satan when it happens.

The leftbehinds who dare to refuse the Mark will be beheaded. Are you gonna hiding in your bunker ?
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the Beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The leftbehinds who dare to refuse the Mark will be beheaded. Are you gonna hiding in your bunker ?
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the Beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephen P

Jun 5, 2020
SYDNEY
✟18,396.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
No, I suggested that from a monetary, banking point of view it will be more efficient and more secure to standardize the location of the chip. Most of the world is right handed and the hand is the most swipe-accessable appendage on the body.

I suggested that there will almost certainly be exceptions and that the forehead will make-do as an alternative for circumstances like amputees. Or, perhaps the forehead will be reserved for a governmental or social status issue, or maybe just as an issue of vanity.

Right hand or forehead. I don't see how you got, "you said the placement won't really matter".

Sure, it's possible to scan a chip no matter where it's put on the body, but why is that even an issue here? The prophecy says there are two possible locations. I gave some reasons for why those locations make sense in real-world practical terms. What did you think of those reasons?
ES, Update from 2020
Because these microchips can be implanted simply, my guess is this is another simple "look at the wrong hand" deceit. Under the guise of "We will get more sales / community / political support from people worried about the Beast Mark, by placing it in the left, and Mr Country Health Director, we can let you automatically trace the locations a person has gone "just in case" COVID breaks out again."
Once 1/2 people are up and running and the pressure is on the rest to "convert", then there is no reason why they cannot remove the left and replace in the right.
Even if they cannot remove for some reason, theres no reason to place a second one in the right with the original info from the left.
Most of the machines like Sydney's Opal Card, Oyster etc are right hand swipe.
The 2020 update for this video is: The COVID will probably stop cash transactions, not by mandate maybe, but because everybody is getting onto the separation bandwagon, even if they do not need to any more.
Aussie, Sydney seems like this now.. shops are hurting and they will react to anything that allows them to say "We are COVID Compatible" even though Aussie / NZ is almost out of the problem already.
I guess that will become a catch cry. Even if nothing happens again, next march/april/may, the world will still have "We are COVID Compatible" to make sure buyers approach.

Reason for enforcement":
Press will lead the way as usual.
Trading will be done through these, with extra ability to get into secure areas, the ability to logon to your workplace, log you onto social media, access personal health, drive your smart car, ride in a smart train etc.
If you do not have the chip, companies can't prove health, real estate agents won't see the tenant as having guaranteed employment, perhaps even health officials cannot prove that your child is in good hands.
Press Examples:
So there will be a great enforcement, backed by "My child was stolen by a stranger who wasn't microchipped."
Press reports today : "I let this person rent from me and they failed to pay because I couldn't see if they had any money or not. I will only deal with Chipped people."

A deactivated microchip may lead to no Passport, id bank access, proof of ownership of house, mortgage access, inability to fly.

Thousands Of Swedes Are Inserting Microchips Under Their Skin

Cheers
Stephen

Upvote 0