Dec 17, 2016
Houston, TX
✟1,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Your answer is right here.

Revelation 13:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It's not all when 144,000 are not worshipping him.

It's not all when he has to go to war against many nations during his 42 month reign. If it's all as in the whole world, there would not be a great tribulation during the 2nd half of the tribulation. The world would be at peace under one ruler during his 42 months.

It's all who chose to follow and worship him. Not 90% of his followers, not 95%, not 99%, but all his followers. He will cause them all to take a mark in allegiance to him.

You see I talked to God directly. We must ALL worship GOD! The Holy Bible says "Every knee shall bow (to Jesus Christ)#!!" Do NOT underestimate the power of GOD. You will all know GOD is watching all the time whether I am here or not.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Plus you missed the timing of when the a/c and false prophet are casted into the lake of fire. This doesn't happen at the final judgement. The final judgement is still 1000 years away.

Setting aside your limited and singular definitions based on the beliefs of one denomination, in the wider Christian world there is considerable controversy about the "timing" of the Millennial Reign which you appear to be completely unaware of, or are you just trying to be obtuse ?

There are Pre-Millennialists, Post-Millennialists and even A-Millennialists (who don't believe in a 1000 year reign at anytime). I think it's pretty comical you believe your own take on the Millennium is the only one.

If you want to change the subject and now argue about who the antichrist is, you would have done much better referencing the book of Daniel

If you go back and re-read my post, you'll see I did in fact make reference to Daniel as it relates to "antichrist" prophecies. So your tedious posting of every verse in Daniel describing the antichrist is not news to me. I've studied every one of them in depth and will discuss many of them in this thread and how they relate to historic figures.

Nope, you missed it again.

Even if you were right; (which you obviously are not), by claiming the antichrist mentioned in these other Revelation verses are not the same beast which is destroyed in Revelation 19:20 along with the False Prophet (again more than one antichrist).. you are contradicting your own argument which calls for a "single" antichrist figure.

You are merely babbling for the sake of argument and not even making any sense. So in accordance with CF rules, I request you desist from any further discussions with me in this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

prophecy link in my profile!
Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand" (Revelation 22:10).

Obviously the number of the Beast found in Revelation 13:18 can not be a "secret" code concealing a name, as this would directly contradict the statement in Revelation 22:10 that says nothing is to be sealed, or withheld in this writing.

It's equally as preposterous to suggest the "key" to this supposed code was deliberately "omitted" from the Revelation by John because he feared Roman reprisal. Notice there is also a specific warning at the end of the Revelation that if any man shall "add to, or take away" from the words of the prophecy of this book, his name will be "removed from the book of life" (Revelation 22:18-19).

Given the unusually strong warning that"editing" the Revelation represents an "unpardonable" sin.. and the fact John received the information directly (face to face) from an angel sent by Christ, (Revelation 1:1), which is also described in at least four other places in the Revelation.. I think it's highly unlikely John "edited" the Revelation.

I think it's equally as absurd to presume just because the text says "The number of the Beast is the number of a man".. that it means the passage only refers to one person ! The word "man" is used in a "plural" sense as well.

Webster Dictionary, definition number (3) "a group or person in a position of authority over others, ie. "the police, or the government".

BTW. Both the Aramaic and Greek languages use the word "man" in a plural sense as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Consider this. In order for Revelation 13:18 to have any relevance at all, it would have to represent something that would be "universally" recognized by almost everyone, everywhere on the planet. A secret code with a missing key would hardly fit that description, now would it ?

In fact, the passage says explicitly all anyone needs is some general "understanding" and the ability to simply "count"., in order to determine what the number 666 means. There is absolutely no mention in the text of crypto-analysis, mathematic formulas, or a knowledge of foreign, or ancient languages.. How's that possible then ?

History and simple math are "universal" languages. For example, If I tweet (1765-1783 ?) to someone in Germany who doesn't speak any English at all, he will likely respond, "The American Revolution" ? (1776 ?) "America declares Independence" ? There is no language barrier where history, or simple math are concerned. I could tweet these numbers to anyone, anywhere in the world, and I could expect the same answers.

Simple math is also "universal" language. Counting from one to six is done the same way in Portugal as it is in France, Mexico, or anywhere else on the planet.

So the number 666 isn't a secret code. The number can only represent "historical" information.. The fact the number 666 corresponds to a historical succession of SIX leaders in the Vatican, the Soviet Union and China from (1929-1991), a period encompassing the establishment of these three ideologies and their governments until the end of the first Cold War era and beast system, clearly indicates what the meaning of Revelation 13:18 really is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apex

Radical Centrist & Ethicist
Jan 1, 2017
the South
✟47,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ahh, sorry about that. Not ignored. Triage. It's an interesting point and I do have what I think is a pretty reasonable interpretation for it, but recently I've been trying to keep my posts shorter. Let me know if there is any point in particular you'd prefer I to respond to.

Do you believe the sign/mark on the hand and forehead found in Exodus 13 is physical or metaphorical?

Anyway, the spiritual vs the physical was an important theme for Jesus. He repeatedly reminded his disciples to be wary of materialism, even to the point that basic necessities like food and clothing should be questioned. "Humans do not live by bread alone". Our bodies are designed to function on food, but food doesn't give it life. It's pretty easy to lose sight of that over time which is exactly what the Mark of the Beast will gauge on a global scale.

The Mark represents trust in materialism; buying and selling for our daily bread. It makes sense that this Mark will be physical, as a counterfeit to God's spiritual. We've been groomed for a long time to believe that we can't live without the physical. Greed and fear are two of our most dominant weaknesses when it comes to the physical world, incredibly easy to exploit. This manipulation was so effective that Jesus spent huge portions of his life addressing it.

For the Beast to abandoned thousands of years of consistent strategy right at the last minute for some vague concept of "thoughts in your head" as the Mark makes no sense.

I feel this is reading something into the text that is simply not there (eisegesis). You never addressed my question to you: How can the mark (in Revelation 14) be identified with something physical if the antithetical position is immaterial - keeping commandments of God and having faith in Jesus?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NO :) there are things written that some forget or dont know. No one gets/takes this mark by mistake. They KNOW that taking this mark means NO to God and yes to the beast and satan. This is why there is NO second chances after that and they are lost forever. Again they KNOW what they are doing. Yet this part really does not matter. WHY some focus on the MARK I dont know. Well did you see a image come to life? Ok after that the WORLD has to BOW down and worship the beast. <------this alone you are lost forever. You never have to take the mark just worshiping the beast you are lost forever. Then after seeing a image be given life and tells the world to bow down or die. Then it tells the world to take its mark.

So any chip now is just what they say and nothing more. See you will KNOW, never wondering or have to guess. Jesus told us if He had not come and spoken they would have no sin. Jesus said if you were blind you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains. He says what He means and means what HE says. A

So image HAS to come to life. Then you will worship it or die. Get pass this part.. your already lost..meaning bow down and worship the beast. Then those that worshipped the beast THEN not before not years before with some chip lol.. no only after the bow down and worship then ..then you take the mark. Yet we know some do not bow down and worship or take the mark..for those.. wow..

So lets not talk foolishly. You DONT have all the answers about this. People have and are spending there whole lifes trying to figure this out and still dont have it right.

Take 666. Its not 666..its 600,60,6. Yet in some scrolls its 600,16,6. It was not written in English. To them each number means something.

So back to the org post.. no the chips are not the mark of the beast. Only when and if your here God forbid you see a image come to life..THEN I would be scared. One thing to study yet.. let tomorrow take care of its self. Live in today.. are you ready watching for Jesus NOW

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Paul isn't the expert on the antichrist. Paul's specialty is on the rapture of the church.

LOL. I would love to see what Paul himself would say about your "opinion" of Paul's expertise.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So lets not talk foolishly. You DONT have all the answers about this. People have and are spending there whole lifes trying to figure this out and still dont have it right.

Take 666. Its not 666..its 600,60,6.

FYI that's the same exact thing. It's just two ways to write the same number. The 666 is one number not 3.

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
xstigma.png

one eye symbol, the 666 hand symbol, the XES... it's all out in the open for anyone to see whats going on

Haha Tranquil, you just took the Mark of the Beast!

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would imagine even if that is the case, many Christians would actually take the mark...

Imagine life without money. Many will take the bait.

Exactly. The Mark of the Beast doesn't introduce a new theme (i.e. God or money). Jesus made an issue of God or money. The Mark of the Beast is the final warning on the issue.

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It is not my experience, either from my own personal life, or from what I read in the example of Jesus and his followers, that once some level of spirituality is reached (e.g. being saved) that we no longer need to think about how we behave or what choices we're confronted with.

The Mark warning is clear for a reason. The opening sentence of the Revelation says it is a Revelation to the saints. If God is going to prevent all true believers from taking the Mark anyway, then the warning becomes pointless.

Even in the gospels the disciples struggled all throughout their walk with God. And no point did their relationship with God guarantee that they would never do wrong again, and when they did do wrong, they were expected to be accountable for it (i.e. Jesus pulling three apologies from Peter for his denial).

People will find all kinds of tempting, soothing doctrines to justify taking the Mark. I doubt most people will even recognize it as the Mark. Think about it, Cody. The Mark represents buying/selling.

The RFID chip is being marketed as just another progression of the monetary system. Taking it will seem like getting a new bank card or whatever; normal. Ordinary.

And Christians will line up to take it thinking, "Well, if this is the Mark then surely God won't let me take it". It's terrible logic, because it puts all the responsibility back onto God, and I guarantee you he won't be badgered into taking responsibility for our decisions. Yes, he will help and protect us, but he won't be manipulated into covering for our bad choices.
Once you trust in Jesus, truly believe, you are saved. You're misunderstanding the nature of Revelations if you believe it's warning believers to not take the mark - believers won't take the mark because they've already chosen their allegiance to Christ.

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
but I agree with you to at least some extent that there will probably be a lot of deception involved, because it is hard for me to imagine most of the world accepting an obvious mark of the beast,

I think deception is consistent with Jesus prophesying a time when the deception will be so great that it would deceive the very elect, if that were possible.

Self deception is one of the worst kinds. I earlier suggested that "buying and selling" should be one of the top criteria examined when trying to determine what the Mark will be. The prophecy is pretty clear that the Mark will be used to regulate buying and selling so it makes sense for that to be a top criterion.

The opposite is also true; it does not make sense for people to disregard the buying and selling aspect of the Mark. This is an important part of testing theories. If the theory cannot or will not account for our relationship to money, then it's probably not a reliable theory.

For example, 7th day Adventists say the Mark will be a law enforcing people to worship God on Sunday, (and presumably preventing them from worshiping God any other day of the week). How could a world government possibly hope to enforce such a law and what does it have to do with buying and selling?

If you carefully study each theory which comes up, you'll see that they all have one overriding theme in common; a lack of any accountability for how buying and selling fits into the theory, and not only that, but most theories will conclude that there is no problem whatsoever with buying and selling.

Like if some government came out and was like, "Everyone take this chip into your hand or forehead, or else you won't be able to buy or sell anything," just seems like the entire world would flip out like THATS THE MARK OF THE BEAST and then it would confirm the prophecy as true, and so then why would ANYBODY take the mark???

Yeah, people probably would freak out, but I think evidence shows that the pace is slow enough that people are moving along quite nicely toward accepting the concept of implants. Slow and steady has been the theme for thousands of years.

The Babylonians traded huge gold bars as one of the earliest forms of using gold as currency. Eventually the huge gold bars were shaped into smaller and smaller portions to make commerce more efficient and flexible.

From gold coins came other coins of lesser value like silver, bronze, and copper. Then paper money. Then credit cards, ATM's, smart cards, internet banking, phone banking, tap-and-pay and eventually, implants; a long, consistent trail of monetary change leading to a specific outcome.

Historical trend shows that people will come to accept microchip implants as normal just as we can now look back at each step along the way and think of it as normal. An interesting parallel to this pattern can be found in the image of Nebuchadnezzar's statue, which starts with a head of gold, then a chest of silver, stomach and thighs of brass, legs of iron, and eventually culminating in feet of stand mixed with clay.

Silicon is one of the main ingredients of clay and sand (apparently it is the 2nd most abundant element in the earth's crust) and silicon has been responsible for the silicon microchip explosion of the past several decades which is what will make the implant viable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
believers won't take the mark because they've already chosen their allegiance to Christ.

Sure, but Jesus also talked about counting the cost. Believers should have a good idea of what it means to reject the Mark, in practical terms. No buying or selling.

What kind of consequences will this decision have and have people deeply considered how those consequences will affect not only them, but their friends and family around them?

Upvote 0

Endtime Survivors

Apr 4, 2016
Africa
Visit site
✟30,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You never addressed my question to you:

Hi Apex. Thanks for sharing more of your thoughts. It takes me a pretty long time to think through what I want to say and recently I've been trying to keep my posts shorter which, ironically, takes even longer to think through. In practical terms this necessarily means there are some comments that I just will not get around to. When that happens regarding a point to which you'd really like to see a response, let me know.

How can the mark (in Revelation 14) be identified with something physical if the antithetical position is immaterial - keeping commandments of God and having faith in Jesus?

As for this question, yes, I did address it. In the interest of saving time I hope you don't mind me just cutting and pasting from my previous post.

ETS said:
The Mark represents trust in materialism; buying and selling for our daily bread. It makes sense that this Mark will be physical, as a counterfeit to God's spiritual. We've been groomed for a long time to believe that we can't live without the physical. Greed and fear are two of our most dominant weaknesses when it comes to the physical world, incredibly easy to exploit. This manipulation was so effective that Jesus spent huge portions of his life addressing it.

It is precisely because the Mark of the Beast is antithetical to God's seal that the Mark will be physical in nature. Spiritual vs physical. God or money.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Setting aside your limited and singular definitions based on the beliefs of one denomination, in the wider Christian world there is considerable controversy about the "timing" of the Millennial Reign which you appear to be completely unaware of, or are you just trying to be obtuse ?

There are Pre-Millennialists, Post-Millennialists and even A-Millennialists (who don't believe in a 1000 year reign at anytime). I think it's pretty comical you believe your own take on the Millennium is the only one.

But your position on the millennium is not A-Millenialist or Post-Millenialist either. Neither were we debating on the millennium. Just goes to show how desperate you appear having to bring up new topics to argue over daily just to win an argument.

And we already know how lost you are. You're a post-tribber, pre-millenialist who thinks we're already in the tribulation.

Post-Trib Only - Proof The Tribulation Period Has Already Begun

Bet you your history books on Russia you have no proof we're in the final 7 years before Christ's return. I would love to see you prove me wrong.

So your tedious posting of every verse in Daniel describing the antichrist is not news to me. I've studied every one of them in depth and will discuss many of them in this thread and how they relate to historic figures.

OK, go ahead. I would love to see you prove that with each verse. Here's the list again.

Dan 8:25. . . He shall stand up against the Prince of princes.
Dan 11:36 . . . He shall exalt himself above every god.
Dan 7:25 . . . Times and laws shall be given into his hand.
Dan 8:9 . . . He shall wax exceeding great.
Dan 8:24 . . . His power shall be mighty. . . . He shall destroy wonderfully.
Dan 11:36 . . . He shall do according to his will.
Dan 11:40 . . . He shall enter into the countries and overflow.
Dan 11:42 . . . He shall stretch forth his hand upon the countries.
Dan 8:11 . . . He will take away the daily sacrifice.
Dan 11:45. . . He will plant the tabernacles of his palace on the glorious holy mountain.
Dan 7:20. . . "The Horn that has eyes," as denoting intelligence and strength.
Dan 8:25a . . . By peace he shall destroy many.
Dan 8:25b . . . He shall be broken without hand.
Dan 9:27 . . . He (the Prince that shall come) shall confirm the covenant with many.
Dan 8:11 . . . He shall take away the daily sacrifice.
Dan 9:27 . . . He shall cause the sacrifice to cease.
Dan 8:19 . . . He shall prosper in the latter end of the indignation.
Dan 9:27 . . . till that determined is poured on the desolator.
Dan 8:9 . . . . He waxes great towards the pleasant land.
Dan 11:41 . . . He enters into the glorious land.
Dan 8:17 . . . At the time of the end shall be the vision.
Dan 9:40, 41 . . . At the time of the end shall he enter.
Dan 8:19, 24 . . . He prospers in the last end of the indignation.
Dan 11:36a. . . . He shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods.
Dan 11:36b . . . . . He shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished.
Dan 7:25 He shall speak great words against the Most High.
Dan 7:25 He shall change times and laws.
Dan 11:37, 38 . . . He shall not regard the God of his fathers, but honour another.
Dan 7:22 He shall continue until the saints possess the kingdom.

Even if you were right; (which you obviously are not), by claiming the antichrist mentioned in these other Revelation verses are not the same beast which is destroyed in Revelation 19:20 along with the False Prophet (again more than one antichrist).. you are contradicting your own argument which calls for a "single" antichrist figure.

And I'll say it again. Revelation 19:20 is NOT the final judgement. Read it again. LMAO!!!

Revelation 19:20 New King James Version (NKJV)
Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

You are merely babbling for the sake of argument and not even making any sense.

No! I'll say it again. Revelation 19:20 is NOT the final judgement. It just seems like babbling to you because you don't get it. You're looking at the lake of fire when you should be looking at the beast and false prophet in Revelation 19:20.

So in accordance with CF rules, I request you desist from any further discussions with me in this thread.

Than stop posting to me, it's that easy. Why do you keeping people to do things you can't do yourself? And if you didn't want a discussion with me, why did you reply to me in a post I made to someone else? You came to me and made the initiation, I didn't go to you.

Plus I'm enjoying all this laughing at the mistakes you keep writing daily, and having to change topics too just to get in the last word. And now you're requesting me to cease from discussion? C'mon, isn't this a little too obvious? LOL!

If you want the last word, just admit you're wrong about 666. I won't even reply back. You can have the last word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LOL. I would love to see what Paul himself would say about your "opinion" of Paul's expertise.

He's gonna say if you wanna know about the antichrist, go study old testament prophecies.

All Paul wrote about the a/c was this. And he did so to inform us that Christ's return won't be till after the a/c comes on the scene. That's his whole message on the a/c.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You have at least 7 other prophets that wrote more information about the a/c than Paul. Plus Jesus who's the expert on all prophecies, that would put Paul at #9 on the list.

Those 7 prophets are Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Micah, John and David. Even King David wrote more prophecies on the a/c than Paul. How many people knew that?

Just like Jesus, the a/c goes by many names in the bible. The term antichrist was just a name John used. Paul addressed him under several names: the lawless one, the man of sin, and the son of perdition which Jesus also used. People shouldn't just assume all the prophecies on the a/c is only located in the new testament, especially when a huge majority is located in the old testament.

In the Old Testament, he's most commonly known as the King of Babylon and the Assyrian. In the book of Psalms, David addresses him with more names than any other prophets. In Psalms 10, David call him the wicked and the evil man, and the man of the earth.

He devoted this entire chapter describing the a/c, his character, traits and nature which are consistent with other prophecies of the a/c found elsewhere. Just this one chapter, David already wrote more prophecies about the a/c than Paul.

Psalm 10 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 Why do You stand afar off, O Lord?
Why do You hide in times of trouble?
2 The wicked in his pride persecutes the poor;
Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised.
3 For the wicked boasts of his heart’s desire;
He blesses the greedy and renounces the Lord.
4 The wicked in his proud countenance does not seek God;
God is in none of his thoughts.
5 His ways are always prospering;
Your judgments are far above, out of his sight;
As for all his enemies, he sneers at them.
6 He has said in his heart, “I shall not be moved;
I shall never be in adversity.”
7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and oppression;
Under his tongue is trouble and iniquity.
8 He sits in the lurking places of the villages;
In the secret places he murders the innocent;
His eyes are secretly fixed on the helpless.
9 He lies in wait secretly, as a lion in his den;
He lies in wait to catch the poor;
He catches the poor when he draws him into his net.
10 So he crouches, he lies low,
That the helpless may fall by his strength.
11 He has said in his heart,
“God has forgotten;
He hides His face;
He will never see.”
12 Arise, O Lord!
O God, lift up Your hand!
Do not forget the humble.
13 Why do the wicked renounce God?
He has said in his heart,
“You will not require an account.”
14 But You have seen, for You observe trouble and grief,
To repay it by Your hand.
The helpless commits himself to You;
You are the helper of the fatherless.
15 Break the arm of the wicked and the evil man;
Seek out his wickedness until You find none.
16 The Lord is King forever and ever;
The nations have perished out of His land.
17 Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble;
You will prepare their heart;
You will cause Your ear to hear,
18 To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed,
That the man of the earth may oppress no more.

He's also mentioned in Psalms 5, Psalms 52, Psalms 55, Psalms 69, Psalms 74, Psalms 110, Psalms 140.
So Paul would tell people to read the prophetic books of the old testament if they want to know prophecy, especially on the a/c.

Upvote 0