Are professed Christians who deliberately practice sin saved?

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
SIN is a Garden?

Yes, the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden. The original sin, that separated humanity from God, thereby requiring the saviour to come to make reconciliation.

How does a man continue in faith?

By staying loyal to Jesus Christ, when following his instructions.

Through the Son Jesus, to Christ, who is My Lord My God.

Excellent!

I do not believe A GARDEN is SIN.

The falling out from the relationship between humanity and God is the original sin of the first human family, that cast a shadow on the entire clan of Adam, all the way onto the thief hanging on the cross, beside Jesus.

Are you saying A SAVED man, can depart from Christ?

Sure, depending on what you define as being saved. Many versus in scripture highlight warnings from Jesus to his disciples and they were all conditional, like IF you keep what I say, then you will LIVE and so on.

Judas was chosen by Jesus and was trusted to be treasurer of valuable things owned by Jesus and the disciples.

Was Judas a treasurer and a betrayer at the same time?

Obviously if you answered yes, then you question the Lord's Judgement to entrust him as treasurer. So judas must have been trust worthy, please highlight the words trust worthy, but ended in betraying Jesus. Can this happen to saved Christians?

Off course, otherwise free will would not exist, because after being technically saved then that individual is a prisoner of the transaction that negates their free will to get out off, regardless of penalty clauses. We know in the real world this doesn't happen, so why would God negate the individual's free will after being saved?

Take for example the many parables of the servant who was unbecoming of a servant, when the Lord caught him out on a day and hour he knew not. That servant aparrently had a portion with the saved and Jesus overturned that by now giving him the portion with unbelievers

What about the five foolish virgins who were brides of Christ, thereby saved, yet forgot to trim their lights for the wedding at midnight, they got locked out and were told to go away. Since they were bid to come to the wedding in the first place, did not Jesus overturn their status from saved to being rejected and cast out?

Off course you would say yes, right?

What about the man who came to the wedding without wedding garments and was kicked out of the wedding?

Did not the man appear to be saved when he was already in the wedding, believing he was saved, yet something changed that prevented him from attaining his wedding garments, much like the five virgins who could not attain the oil at the critical time leading up to midnight.

Were not all these saved before their fate was overturned and they were given a portion with the unbelievers?

You cannot say that they were unsaved to begin with, otherwise Christ's parables would have no impact or meaning to the unsaved in the first place, unless they were once saved to begin with. So Jesus was addressing the once saved.

Are you saying a SAVED man, can depart from Christ?

Off course, hasn't scripture above explained that to you already.

Yep, but not the subject.

How is that so?

What is this "Spiritual Womb" thing you are talking about?

Spiritual womb is God's way in saying that you received the Spirit of life at your baptism in Christ and now are undergoing a birthing process within the spiritual womb of this temporal life, until you are finally delivered into Christ's waiting arms, after you die as a Testator and are finally judged for the works of faith done in the body. That would be your midnight call, and you would have needed to trim your lamp, otherwise as scripture states....

Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Your midnight calling can happen at any time, when your body of sin, is finally biologically destroyed and as it is written all men are destined to die once then Judgement.

Who are you WITH, while you are WAITING to be with Jesus?

I am in the spiritual womb of the Holy Spirit, until my body of sin is finally put to rest and I am given a new Heavenly body on the day of resurrection, within the new heavens and the new earth and to finally be with my Lord forever.

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. (1 John 3:2)

Even the saved disciple John admits that the hope of the not yet realised will come in the final reunion, the wedding supper, when he is finally delivered into Christ's waiting arms and sees Jesus in his glorified resurrected form, because he too would have biologically died and been raised to be like him and see him as he is. Do you understand friend.

What is this nonsense?

How so?

Birthed accomplished....but still in some spiritual womb.....where are the scriptures that speak of such things....??

Scripture through the parables he spoke explain that birthing is a transition from the moment of conception by the Holy Spirit, within the womb of the Holy Spirit, until the new born child of God is finally delivered into Christ's waiting arms, within the new heavens and the new earth. This is how birthing happens in real life, so why would the model for our spiritual birthing as a spiritual fetus, leading to our resurrection on the day of judgement be any different?

Unless of course you think like the Preterists that we are immediately cloned as the heavenly beings. Birthing is therefore a process that finally is accomplished in the delivery of the new born on the last day that Jesus said he will raise us up. Everything in this temporal life is a model to be used as a shadow of the permanent dwelling in the eternal life to come, when we are finally presented in our Father's arms as his new born children, within the delivery room of his Father's house in the third heaven.

In this temporal life, we are going through life long sanctification as we are growing in the spiritual womb until we are finally delivered in our permanent dwelling place in the third heaven.

When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. (1 Corinthians 15:37)

Apostle Paul clearly highlights that what is being sown in a saved when the Holy Spirit conceives the new fetus at baptism is only a seed of what is to come or to be delivered, that is the something else. The something else only manifests in the permanent eternal realm and not this temporal realm. The fetus in this temporal realm can still be miscarriaged or aborted if the fetus does not remain in Christ or Christ just like he did to the man at the wedding and all those who were saved saying Lord Lord Lord, were aborted by him and their portions given with the unbelievers.

Surely you understand all this don't you?

Please quote the scripture that says, your spirit is birthed, but is in a spiritual womb.

Haven't I explained it to you friend. I need an entire term to cover scripture from page to page until you are convinced that we are in a spiritual womb.

Miscarriage, aborted, spiritual womb....
What Bible do you get this stuff from?

The one you are reading and not understanding. The many parables of Jesus Christ seem to be beyond your comprehension.

I am a son of God. No clue, nor care what a Preterist is.

You are a fetus in the womb and growing, so long you remain in Christ and are sustained by his living waters.

You can like Judas decide to get out by kicking your way out and resulting in a miscarriage or you happen to be come out as a still born, which is another model of abortion that can happen to a saved, at the time of delivery, much like the person at the wedding without a wedding garment.

Being saved depends on how it ends for the individual and is not necessarily dependent on how it begins in the spiritual womb.

Don't know what you call yourself;

Believe it or not my human name is inconsequential, yet I am happy and delighted to say that I have been given my spiritual name and that is between me and my Father who will hold me in his arms when I get delivered into his waiting arms, within the delivery room in the third heaven.

However I am already born OF God, IN Chirst, and am simply waiting for the Son of Man, with His Power, to come to the clouds with His reward, call me up to Him, and with His Power to manifest my glorified body.

Haven't you worked this out already friend. He is not coming to you, for the Old heavens and the old earth ends and is annihilated by the brilliance of his coming, yet it is you who is going to him, much like a father waiting for his child to be born in a waiting room, the father does not go into the womb, rather he waits for the new born child to exit the womb.

2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.” (John 14)

How do you accomplish "BEING faithful"
Everyday?

In the same way how a husband is faithful to his wife and vice versa or a child faithful to their parents and so on. It is a relationship of trust, based on love and devotion. It is not an intellectual exercise, neither is it political correctness. Your faithfulness entails your very relationship with Jesus Christ and he knows exactly how you relate to him, not through your thoughts or feelings, but through your heart that yearns for him, in ways that your life depended on him microsecond by microsecond. He knows you, do you know you?

Look at the task bar just above where you reply, tap the "B" to the far left of the task bar, that should UN-bold your typing.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You sure go around in a big circle telling me about other people, when I asked about you, since you should be expressly familiar with you.

God Bless,
SBC

I don't know about being expressly familiar with myself as you claim to be of yourself. All I can say, that I am a fetus within the Holy Spirit womb, surviving and clinging to dear life as if my entire being depended on it. I don't know who I am, yet when I get delivered in my Father's arms in the third heaven, he has already named me and made known to me my heavenly name and so I am in tears that he thinks of me before I am delivered out of the womb. Truly truly I want to see my father and be with him forever when I first open my eyes, within the delivery room of his Father's house in heaven.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
So if original sin is separation from God, requiring the Savior...

And one becomes forgiven for being separated from God....

And one become reconciled unto God...

Then what is the mans Sin?

God Bless,
SBC

Severing himself from the established and firmly planted tree of life Jesus Christ.

The severing/separation can happen when individuals who were once in a process of being saved, within the womb of the Holy Spirit, choose as free will agents to live for the self and find themselves in the wold, by feeding their body of sin, that is by living after the flesh (Romans 8). When the reprobates continue in lifestyles that lead to the miscarriage of their new born fetus before their safe delivery, when their midnight hour comes knocking on their door, that is when biological death catches them out before they have the opportunity to repent and to turn from their sinful ways and lifestyles.

Scripture is emphatic about finishing the race and keeping the faith. This faith is the struggle to stay in the spiritual womb until you are safely delivered into the new heavens and the new earth. The way to do this as Romans 6:6 and Romans 8 declare is to remain in Christ, that you in him and him in you and to die daily to the body of sin, until it is permanently destroyed and can no longer separate you from Christ. In this temporal life, there is a conditional clause stating.....IF.....THEN....OR ELSE. This conditional statement applies to the saved only. So it is alluding that a free will agency can separate themselves from Christ, regardless of their previous state.

Any individual not feeding of the living vine, is in a severed state, regardless of race, creed, colour, discourses, awareness, because reconciliation through the saviour is mandatory, as God regards all the human family not in Christ, as separated from him, by imputing Adam's original sin in the Garden onto their account.

Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ

12Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

Not only Jews, but all people.....why?

13To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the one to come. (Romans 5)

So humanity was condemned regardless of what they were aware of. The gentile Men of Nineveh were also being condemned under the very laws that they were not aware of, yet God sent them a life reel through the person of Jonah to at least inform them why they were being killed. Upon being made aware they immediately repented and turned from their ways, from the kings to the least, where even their animals fasted having nothing to eat and drink for three days.

This answers what was gentiles sin before they were saved. It is all connected to God imputing the sin of Adam on all of humanity regardless of their awareness. This is why it is written.....

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Please note the conditional statement of whoever believes in him.

Believing in him, is not an intellectual exercise, but a devotional commitment that denies the self and is part and parcel of carrying your cross and in following in Christ's footsteps. People living their lives contrary to Christ's ways are counted as not believing in him. The cultural context of believing is not the western context of believing with a mere thought. For example I believe that wireless technology works, however I have no devotion or vested commitment to the wireless technology, as I only use it as a tool.

Many deceived people think to use Jesus as a tool for their own benefits, yet at the end of the day, as it is written many will say Lord Lord Lord and will be rejected/aborted and declared as evil doers that Christ never knew. Obviously since these reprobates professed to believe in Christ and do many marvellous works, yet their saved status ended up in the abortion and miscarriage of their spiritual fetus and they became still borns.

Last edited:
Reactions: bugkiller
Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If anything, the Reformed take sin more seriously than the non-Reformed, so it is completely out of line to suggest that the Reformed make excuses for sin, or that it is a licence to sin, such accusations stem from pure ignorance or worse.
Well, going by many of the posts on the last several pages now, there might be a pretty sizable unReformed contingent who view faith as a virtual excuse to stay the way we are to begin with: sinners-IOW as a 'license to sin' for all practical purposes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, going by many of the posts on the last several pages now, there might be a pretty sizable unReformed contingent who view faith as a virtual excuse to stay the way we are to begin with: sinners-IOW as a 'license to sin' for all practical purposes.

No one calling themselves a Christian should have such a view, whether they be Catholic, EO, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Methodist, or whatever Christian. There are differences between justification, sanctification, and glorification. If it were not so, St. Paul would not have made those distinctions.

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello SBC.

1 John 2:15
Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

The world loves their food, their God is their appetite.

Philippians 3:18-20
For many walk, of whom I often told you, and now tell you even weeping, that they are enemies of the cross of Christ, whose end is destruction, whose god is their appetite, and whose glory is in their shame, who set their minds on earthly things.

You misunderstand the scripture.

That is the point, people can't love the Lord above all things, because they live in the world. They follow fashion, live in luxury, eat at expensive restaurants, they are self possessed.

The scripture very clearly defines what sin actually is.

Anything that is not of faith is sin, everything else including all worldly activity is sin.
Very nice post.

Love your bringing up Phil 3:18-20. There are so many great verses they all can not be put in a single post.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
How does one Crucify their FLESH, when one is already Dead to the flesh through Christ?

How does one Crucify the Passions and lusts of the Flesh again, when they have already done so?
12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Rom

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I understand why there is so much confusion over scripture especially when so many cannot comprehend the spoken (written) word. What does the scripture say? It speaks of the judgement of those who do not accept Christ (Gentiles) yet obey the word (law) as it is written on their hearts, and will be judged accordingly.

Was I speaking of me, or the non-believer?

So, since you brought it up, do you think all Jews are condemned to hell? Muslims? I will admit that many of them are more righteous then most Christians I have seen.
I believe the righteousness of some non Christians I know is better than lots of Christians I know. It's an out right shame.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
People are committing sin and they don't even realize it. I use to be a vegetarian. I might go back and stop eating meat because I think it's a sin. Here's some scripture.
Not according to the covenant given to Noah. Your quote from Lev only applies to Israel.

bugkiller

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This is exactly right, I love this post. But it is still important to note that the actual word is not 'practice.' Why? Because I could then say, "well, I don't practice fornication, so this one time won't matter." NO! We would say "I want to be pure and wait till we're married."
But there is no exclusion of any sin in the verse.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ya, sin doesn't disappear, it becomes COVERED, when one is Saved and Born again.

That doesn't make sense.
People do not overcome sin to Be Saved.
People Become Saved to overcome sin.

Fact- Jesus forgives and saves and it is permanent.

Fact - Christ the Power of God, the Seed of God, births a mans new spirit. And the man becomes born of God, sins no more, by the Power of God, (not the man)
1 John 3:9.

God Bless,
SBC
Why does John give us an escape clause in chapter 1?

bugkiller

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
But there is no exclusion of any sin in the verse.

bugkiller

All I'm saying is that the correct word is commit. That means no exclusions. Practice, just means you can sin sometimes, just don't make a habit of it.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Not according to the covenant given to Noah. Your quote from Lev only applies to Israel.

bugkiller
So your saying everything is done away with so then are the ten commandments are done away with; Of course not.

Jesus said he came to fullfill not to take away. I don't think everything is done away with like the ten commandments. Keep thy Sabbath is a commandment. Nobody keeps it. That's sin. People are committing sin and they don't even realize it.

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Original sin, that is the Garden.

Thanks and I appreciate it.

That you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled 22In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: 23If ye continue in the faith

Yes.

No.

His Son you mean, yes.

Forgave you of the original sin, that placed you under the curses of the law.

Becoming corrupt, no.
Was, within the context of the original sin, yes.

Restoring. Work in progress and conditionally based if you remain in Christ unto death (Romans 8)

Is saving. Work in progress and conditionally based if you remain in Christ unto death.

shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. It is a life long process, a birthing within the spiritual womb, until you are finally delivered/salvaged into the new heavens and the new earth, to be forever reunited with Jesus Christ in your heavenly body, within Christ's Father's house.

The birthing can however be miscarriaged or aborted by Jesus.

Birthed your spirit at baptism, yet you are still in the spiritual womb, until you are delivered in Christ's Father's house of many rooms (dimensions).

Being born into this world as Adam's offspring. Your adoption papers required.

You did not need to.

Separation from the Spirit of Christ (Romans 8)

The risk of being miscarriaged or aborted whilst in the spiritual womb, before being safely delivered into Christ's arms in the waiting room, in his Father's house.

Are you a Preterist my friend?

If you are, I would like to inform you, we are not yet delivered into Christ's waiting arms, until we finish our race and keep the faith onto biological death.

As Jesus said.....

Be faithful even onto death and I will give you a crown of life.

The crown of life, comes only after a Testator biologically dies, otherwise their eternal inheritance has not taken effect (Hebrews 9).

In this temporal life, we are going through the birthing process in the spiritual womb until we are successfully delivered into the new heavens and the new earth, in Christ's waiting arms.

Full Preterists think that we are already here and it is a done deal, as if it is signed sealed and delivered, yet everything we read in scripture is conditional with an IF.....THEN OR ELSE.

Can someone please tell me why I am writing in bold?
You must have triggered it by use of the "B" in the tools bar. I type what I want, then go backs an bold. If you use Bold and do not turn it off it continues.

bugkiller

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Some people like Preterists, presume that whilst they daily die to the body of sin, they already have been glorified.

Dying daily to the body of sin is an ongoing process, until the body of sin is finally destroyed by biological death. Then the midnight call has arrived for that individual and all that awaits is the judgement for the works done in the body, before Christ glorifies the individual by giving them their crown of life.

In this temporal life with the daily temptations, we are dying to the self, yet we are being birthed as new born, within the spititual womb. We cannot claim to have arrived as new borns as this would be claiming like the Preterists, that we are already glorified. The body of sin that is the old man (Adam) must biologically die. A new born process has begun at baptism, but the glorified form, the something else, the Lord from Heaven has not yet been realised, so long as the earthy body has not biologically died. The earthy body of sin cannot exist alongside the heavenly body.

5For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7For he that is dead is freed from sin. (Romans 6:5-7)

The body of sin is our fleshly bodies that tempt us daily. Once a Testator dies, then only then is he/she freed from sins temptations. Paul states in Timothy, when he was about to be killed, that he had finished hus race and has kept the faith.

16For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the biological death of the testator/witness. 17For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. (Hebrews 9:16-17)

No one can claim their crown of life, that us no one can claim the glorified heavenly form, unless their body of sin biologically dies and the IF.....THEN....OR ELSE conditional salvation no longer applies to them because they have crossed over to be judged and to be awarded their eternal inheritance.

27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. (Hebrews 9:27-28)

As far as the disciples who saw Jesus the first time, they placed their faith on what they had hoped for and not yet seen/realised of the final stage when they would be delivered as new borns within the new heavens and the new earth. So they say we look for him the second time, when we will appear before him as the many glorified Holy Ones, without sin and onto salvation/delivery, as the now seen/realised new borns. Obviously these disciples claimed that they had not yet arrived at what they hoped for by faith, as their new born status was not yet seen, that is realised. So much clarity, yet people skim over these paramount to the faith versus.

No one can claim being born again, that is glorified, so long as their earthy body of sin has yet to be biologically destroyed. Such claims as would Preterists have you to believe is unwarranted before judgement. Hence in this temporal life we became a new creation within the spiritual womb and we are being birthed as a seed or as a fetus, until we are salvaged/delivered in the glorified sinless form. Pinch yourself, if it is flesh, then you are not there yet, for your race has not yet ended and the trumpet has yet to sound for you. In the western culture they say that the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

The Resurrection Body

35But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies.37When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else.38But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. 41The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor. (1 Corinthians 15)

Unless the body of sin biologically dies, then the something else, the glorified new born sinless state is yet to be seen, that is realised.

We therefore are only in a new born seed/fetus status within the earth/womb and have yet to be salvaged/delivered into the new heavens and the new earth as the many Holy Ones.

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. (1 John 3:2)

Apostle John who is saved said we are children of God, yet as far as the glorified form is concerned he declares it has not been revealed and it will only be revealed after the old man biologically dies, then we are raised in the heavenly sinless new man (last Adam) and then and only then will be see the glorified Lord as he is. Jesus is not coming to earth to reign from an earthly kingdom, for we are migrating to him from biological death and onto resurrection in the delivery room of his Father's house as the new borns of the seed that was originally planted, whilst we were in the womb within this temporal realm, along with the temptations of the body of sin.

We are not here yet. In this temporal realm we are migrating. This is the spiritual exodus.

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
All I'm saying is that the correct word is commit. That means no exclusions. Practice, just means you can sin sometimes, just don't make a habit of it.
No practice is an on going event. This is covered by the word "doth" in the KJV. The text says commit, not commits. Commit can be a one time thing. Commits is a continued thing the same as doth. No the word "not" connected to the words "commit sin" leave no exclusion.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You must have triggered it by use of the "B" in the tools bar. I type what I want, then go backs an bold. If you use Bold and do not turn it off it continues.

bugkiller

You are correct. Whilst I was in thought I kept writing, so that the trail of thought would not escape me and every new line became bold from then onwards. I left it that way thinking that there may be spiritual emphasis that I was not aware of at the time. Maybe it is for a good reason it happened the way it did. God works in mysterious ways, so let it be his ways always.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
So your saying everything is done away with so then are the ten commandments are done away with; Of course not.

Jesus said he came to fullfill not to take away. I don't think everything is done away with like the ten commandments. Keep thy Sabbath is a commandment. Nobody keeps it. That's sin. People are committing sin and they don't even realize it.
In a way yes indeed I'm saying exactly that. I'm not doing away as in annihilation (blotting out as not ever existing). Jer 31:31-33 specifically says "new" (an adjective) covenant not according to (unlike in content) the covenant Israel broke (Deut 4:13). If you do not like that try on -

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. Heb 10

First and Second can not be the same. Or perhaps you should consider -

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. Heb 7

The Jew always spoke of the law as a single indivisible unit. This is stated by Paul Gal 5) and James (chap 2).

Jesus said -

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Lk 24

This is a direct reference to Mat 5 you quoted. As I showed with Heb 7 the law has changed or Jesus is a fraudulent sinner and disqualified as our Savior.

bugkiller

• Informative
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Some people like Preterists, presume that whilst they daily die to the body of sin, they already have been glorified.
No. As a Preterists I believe -

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Jn 5

bugkiller

Upvote 0