Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Doesn't Romans also say, in reference to the Jewish people, that the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable?
Yes, and that they are being fulfilled in a remnant, as we speak (Romans 11:1-5, 25).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟123,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm a big fan of Ben Shapiro, and I have a hard time believing that observant Jews are going to hell simply for not accepting Jesus as the Jewish messiah.

Muslims don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins, but God never made a covenant with Muslims.

God did, however, make a covenant with the Jews, and Romans 11:29 says that the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable.

You can't be saved by being observant in a religion, that defeats the purpose of why Christ came to earth. If Jesus Christ is the only way to God, the only truth from God, and the only life of God (John 14:6), and that salvation is found in no one (and nothing) else under heaven (Acts 4:12), then there is no other possible way a person can escape judgment.

The covenant God made with Israel has nothing to do with eternal life. God made a covenant that promised the blessings and enjoyment of Canaan, as an earthly nation, under certain conditions.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
They are going to Purgatory without Christ (my personal view). This is why we should continue to pray for imprisoned souls

1 Peter 3:19-20
Purgatory????????????
No such place.

Upvote 0