Are Democrats desperate now? Obama called people sexist for not wanting to vote for Hillary Clinton

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I assumed that everyone had heard about it since he said it on TV and since it's in all the news.

But here's an article about it from the Washington Times:

Obama blames sexism for Hillary Clinton’s woes, notion she’s ‘hiding something’ in email scandal

If you prefer a more liberal source, NBC and Huffington Post also acknowledge that he said it.
I saw that, I was looking for the quote where he called voters sexist, not one where he noted there was latent sexism involved in how Clinton has been treated compared to Trump. Any professional woman knows that the latter is true, it's no great revelation.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I assumed that everyone had heard about it since he said it on TV and since it's in all the news.

But here's an article about it from the Washington Times:

Obama blames sexism for Hillary Clinton’s woes, notion she’s ‘hiding something’ in email scandal

If you prefer a more liberal source, NBC and Huffington Post also acknowledge that he said it.

Obama is asked what he believes the equivalent to birtherism will be to Hillary Clinton. If you recall, it birtherism was not some kind of across the board prospect for all people against Obama, but a subset of them who decided for some reason that Obama wasn't born in this country, something I doubt they'd do if he were Jim Smith of Hawaii. For Hillary, he thinks it will be attacking her as a woman as opposed to not being in the country.

Though I'm sure you'll find the facts less compelling than the myth.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,190.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I assumed that you would post the actual quote where Obama "
called people sexist for not wanting to vote for Hillary Clinton"

but you did not.

It makes you look desperate.

Upvote 0