Are creationists dwindling in number?

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
And if you want to claim that the Bible is "God's truth" the burden of proof is upon you.

That's what I do daily and so far, NO worshiper of Evolism has been able to refute me scientifically or historically, even though I refute their foolishness all the time. Don't look now but that includes YOU since I have posted written testable proof of God from 3k years ago which AGREES with the latest discoveries of Science and History and all I hear is criticism, implications that I'm uneducated or nuts but I see NO testable "evidence" on the Evol side. When are you going to refute me old guru of "evidence"? Waiting....

• Haha
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No, but instead, it is what is actually written in Scripture which agrees with facts of Science and History. That's God's Truth which will stand when the world is on fire. The False ToE will burn along with those who reject God's Truth. God Bless you

But it doesn't. There are countless flaws in the Bible in that regard.

Calling such a flawed book "God's truth" is another bit of blasphemy by extremists.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
That's what I do daily and so far, NO worshiper of Evolism has been able to refute me scientifically or historically, even though I refute their foolishness all the time. Don't look now but that includes YOU since I have posted written testable proof of God from 3k years ago which AGREES with the latest discoveries of Science and History and all I hear is criticism, implications that I'm uneducated or nuts but I see NO testable "evidence" on the Evol side. When are you going to refute me old guru of "evidence"? Waiting....

Nope, you don't.

Your errors have been explained to you.

You do not even understand the concept of evidence and like almost all creationists you are afraid to even learn what is and what is not evidence.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Translation: We know, according to Evolism, that we know more than God. Ignore God's Truth in favor Satan's Lies, we preach. God says that unbelievers cannot understand His Holy Word but the Religious devotees of Evolism know better because we have tested the ancient religious interpretation of the Creation and found it to be false Scientifically and Historically and we REJECT what is actually written in Scripture because only members of our Evo religion can possibly know the Truth. So, sit down bumpkins and listen only to us, and not God.

Ho hum. So God wanted us to know the age of the Earth because, it is, of course, something of huge theological importance, and Satan is out to mislead us because it is, naturally, a salvation issue.

Now what polite thing can I find to say about that? Nothing really, except that it is nonsense.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Calling such a flawed book "God's truth" is another bit of blasphemy by extremists.

I've been called an extremist, a Jesus Freak, and lots of other names, but I haven't been falsely accused of posting "blasphemy" from someone who slanders the Spirit of Truth daily. Be ashamed of your unbelief. God Bless you

• Haha
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Then describe the process of changing from animal to Human intelligence. Be precise for Occam's Razor awaits. God Bless you

No need. Your question is poorly formed. You seem to think that there is something special about human intelligence. If you want to make that claim, once again, the burden of proof is upon you. Otherwise it is easy to show how man's braincase enlarged over the ages and if all else is the same more brain means more intelligence.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I've been called an extremist, a Jesus Freak, and lots of other names, but I haven't been falsely accused of posting "blasphemy" from someone who slanders the Spirit of Truith daily. Be ashamed of your unbelief. God Bless you

I am not the one that is telling God how he had to make the Earth by mistranslating the Bible and hand waving. It is rather difficult to see what is not blasphemous about your beliefs.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Theories do not "graduate" and become facts. Theories are to explain facts.

False, Theories are the best guess at what the facts seem to be showing us. It's based on other godless evolutionist's beliefs that form a godless consensus of mere mortal men.

*** And as we learn more, theories get revised to become more in-line with reality.

This is because mere mortal men KNOW that they can never get their changeable ideas to agree one hundred percent, like God's Truth does IF you have the proper interpretation. So they hedge their bet because they know they are never completely right. God Bless you

• Haha
Upvote 0

dmmesdale

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Fargo
✟74,412.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Atheistic evolution isn't a scientific concept anymore than atheistic gravity, atheistic germ theory or atheistic plate tectonics.
Gravity is different from history and when discussing blind watchmaker evolution, we are discussing history, not gravity or germ theory. In particular, we are discussing atheistic history.
All you are doing is trying to overlay a philosophy regarding the supernatural on top of a scientific theory.
You are not drawing a distinction between gravity and history.
But that means nothing to the underlying science because as I already pointed out, science by its nature cannot ultimately make any claims one way or the other about the supernatural.
Atheistic assumptions about the origin of life here are all life from nonlife which denies the obvious. Certain fields of study have supernatural implications. False history is false history. It is made up to fulfill an atheistic agenda.
You appear to be trying to turn this into an atheism versus theism debate. But that's an entirely separate discussion not relevant here.
Right, the evos are on the back foot and cannot propose rational arguments for their positions. That is all i am seeing in your responses. They are weak and dismissive. Equivocations.
My whole point was why the theory of evolution is taught in schools.
The curriculum was imposed by the courts. That is why it is taught in school.
And owing to the fact that evolution has practical application, it's not going away any time soon.
Blind watchmaker (metaphysical speculation) has zero application. Not even in science. It is useless. Your case is overstated for one and deceptive for another as explained earlier and ignored.
The only way you're going to supplant evolution being taught is if you can come up with better science. This is one area, however, where the modern creationist movement has been a complete failure.
Schools are funded at the state level and opposition is there. The courts do not fund schools nor are they the arbiters of the curriculum. If enough public schools lose students because of imposed evolution, there will be change or public education will become obsolete. People are pulling their kids out of public education for a host of reasons including the imposition of atheistic evolution. The schools will have to change to survive if they wish to compete with private schools. Schools where creationism and the Bible are part of the curriculum. Otherwise, public education will be nothing but a dumping ground if it is not one already in certain parts of the United States. A building to warehouse children and keep them off the streets.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
No need. Your question is poorly formed. You seem to think that there is something special about human intelligence. If you want to make that claim, once again, the burden of proof is upon you. Otherwise it is easy to show how man's braincase enlarged over the ages and if all else is the same more brain means more intelligence.

False since Neandertal had a larger brain case but was not a smart as Adam who farmed with NO magical evolution. Adam's son built a city and Cain's descendants made tents, musical instruments and had smelting long BEFORE such traits of modern Humans appeared on Planet Earth after the Ark arrived 11k years ago bringing Adam's superior intelligence to this animal planet.

Human intelligence is the highest form of intelligence on Planet Earth, far above any other Living Creature. You would have us believe it just came from nowhere and changed prehistoric people into Humans in less that 1% of the time since prehistoric people diverged from Chimps some 6 Million years ago. You have confused Humans with the sons of God. Correct your mistaken view. God Bless you

• Haha
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I am not the one that is telling God how he had to make the Earth by mistranslating the Bible and hand waving. It is rather difficult to see what is not blasphemous about your beliefs.

Either post your "evidence" that I am "mistranslating" the Bible or every one here will see that you offer nothing but bluster and bluff to back up your false accusations. Thanks for not agreeing with me, since one who blasphemes/slanders the Holy Spirit's words daily, is not someone I would enjoy agreeing with. God Bless you

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Gravity is different from history and when discussing blind watchmaker evolution, we are discussing history, not gravity or germ theory. In particular, we are discussing atheistic history.

"Atheistic history".

You're a riot.

Regardless, this distinction between gravity versus evolution versus whatever, doesn't exist. It's a line in the sand you're drawing for yourself, nobody else. All you are doing is constructing a giant strawman argument based on some fantasies about the "atheistic agenda".

Meanwhile, the theory of evolution remains a legitimate science, has real-world practical application and will continue to be taught as such.

The schools will have to change to survive if they wish to compete with private schools. Schools where creationism and the Bible are part of the curriculum.

Okay. So? All that accomplishes is shooting oneself in the foot when it comes to the sciences.

Tell me, what breakthrough advancements in creationism have there been lately? What scientific applications does it entail?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
False since Neandertal had a larger brain case but was not a smart as Adam who farmed with NO magical evolution. Adam's son built a city and Cain's descendants made tents, musical instruments and had smelting long BEFORE such traits of modern Humans appeared on Planet Earth after the Ark arrived 11k years ago bringing Adam's superior intelligence to this animal planet.

Human intelligence is the highest form of intelligence on Planet Earth, far above any other Living Creature. You would have us believe it just came from nowhere and changed prehistoric people into Humans in less that 1% of the time since prehistoric people diverged from Chimps some 6 Million years ago. You have confused Humans with the sons of God. Correct your mistaken view. God Bless you
When you start off with nonsense you fail.

Think and try again.

But nice dodge. Once again, if you want to claim there is something special about human intelligence the burden of proof is upon you.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Either post your "evidence" that I am "mistranslating" the Bible or every one here will see that you offer nothing but bluster and bluff to back up your false accusations. Thanks for not agreeing with me, since one who blasphemes/slanders the Holy Spirit's words daily, is not someone I would enjoy agreeing with. God Bless you

I have done so many times. You rely on misinterpreting single verses of the Bible. That fact that you can't quote in context means that you refute yourself. Taking quotes out of context quite often leads to false interpretations. Remember, even the Bible says twelve times "there is no God". Context is king when quoting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
When you start off with nonsense you fail.

Think and try again.

But nice dodge. Once again, if you want to claim there is something special about human intelligence the burden of proof is upon you.

main-qimg-9817173677cbf70274393c263f5d729a-c

Now, it's upon you. Tell us WHY Humans are the most intelligent. God told us.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
main-qimg-9817173677cbf70274393c263f5d729a-c

Now, it's upon you. Tell us WHY Humans are the most intelligent. God told us.

Sorry, but you can't support your last claim. And your source hardly looks to be too reliable. It is rather hard to judge the intelligence of cetaceans and some of them may be brighter than we are:

Still Think Humans are the Most Intelligent Animals? Here’s Why Whales and Dolphins Have us Beat

"The Broca’s and Wernicke’s areas of the cerebral cortex are located in separate lobes of the brain (frontal and temporal lobes, respectively), but they are connected by their function in speech production and language processing. Most people believe that a human’s ability to communicate is far more complex and evolved than that of other animals, but cetaceans may have us beat."

And another article for you:

Brain Power

Your source is probably outdated. Animals quite often have different intelligence, that does not necessarily mean poorer.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Sorry, but you can't support your last claim. And your source hardly looks to be too reliable. It is rather hard to judge the intelligence of cetaceans and some of them may be brighter than we are:

Still Think Humans are the Most Intelligent Animals? Here’s Why Whales and Dolphins Have us Beat

"The Broca’s and Wernicke’s areas of the cerebral cortex are located in separate lobes of the brain (frontal and temporal lobes, respectively), but they are connected by their function in speech production and language processing. Most people believe that a human’s ability to communicate is far more complex and evolved than that of other animals, but cetaceans may have us beat."

And another article for you:

Brain Power

Your source is probably outdated. Animals quite often have different intelligence, that does not necessarily mean poorer.

False and it refutes your thought that whales are smarter than Humans. It is you who is behind and you probably don't even know what this shows. Here's a link. intelligence quotient scale - Google Search:

God Bless you

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
False and it refutes your thought that whales are smarter than Humans. It is you who is behind and you probably don't even know what this shows. Here's a link. intelligence quotient scale - Google Search:

God Bless you
Wrong again, but then you do not understand the nature of evidence. All you can do is to scramble in the dark.

Since you need so much work let's go over the basics of science first and work up from there.

Upvote 0

dmmesdale

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Fargo
✟74,412.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"Atheistic history".
You're a riot.
Again, not a rational argument.
Regardless, this distinction between gravity versus evolution versus whatever, doesn't exist.
It does.
It's a line in the sand you're drawing for yourself, nobody else.
Now you are making it about me and not the arguments. You don't speak for everybody. People can adjudicate the arguments for themselves. Science is not self-correcting if certain hypos are rejected a priori based on methodological rules, Science only deals with natural and has nothing to say about the supernatural. In fact, there are overlaps. If science is limited to that extent then it is not self-correcting. If it is limited to only materialistic explanations, then it limits itself to fictions. Science deals with the material and only accepts material explanations is circular.
All you are doing is constructing a giant strawman argument based on some fantasies about the "atheistic agenda".
I have no control over your incomprehension or ignoring. I made the rational case for atheistic agenda in previous posts. Rejection of the supernatural from the get go is atheism. You have not directly addressed them and ignoring will not make them go away. All is demonstrated is an emotional dogmatic conviction to atheistic myths about the history of life on Earth. None of it is strawman (another useless indictment) if you have two competing hypos about the origin and progression of life here. If in fact the origin of life here had a living cause then your methodology is not self correcting because it does not allow it in the first place. 1+1=2 except when the number 2 is not allowed due to some ginned up rule. It is rational suicide.
Meanwhile, the theory of evolution remains a legitimate science, has real-world practical application and will continue to be taught as such.
Well you are not the arbiter of school curriculum. ID is already injected into public education textbooks, not by IDers, but by critics. Critics who misrepresent and bash ID. The subject is already there and will continue. ID is in peer review. Peer review articles are written responding to ID writings, books, but the actual ID articles are dead on arrival. One standard for the home team and another for the visitors. That is a stacked deck, not a level playing field. Things will change. Interested parents will not tolerate double standards. The kids go right home and report to their parents. That much i do know.
Tell me, what breakthrough advancements in creationism have there been lately? What scientific applications does it entail?
How bout the truth for starters. You have not told any of us what blind watchmaker evolution has contributed. Biology operates just fine without it. Nor do you want it isolated from the rest of the pack. To you there is no difference between gravity and your blind watchmaker. Blind faith in myths not compelling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0