ARE ALL THE 10 COMMANDMENTS IN THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT?

safswan

Nov 15, 2005
✟30,710.00
Faith
Christian
The New Covenant (or New Testament) officially began with the death of Jesus Christ upon the cross (Thereby ending the Old Covenant). So yes. The Saturday Sabbath command was in effect before the cross. But after the cross, we learn the Saturday Sabbath command is no longer in effect. For Colossians 2:14-17, and Romans 14:5-6 makes it clear that that it is a command that is no longer in effect anymore. In addition, there is no explicit or non-explicit commands given to believers to keep the Saturday Sabbath in the New Testament. When Paul, and John talk list out various sins (like murder, coveting, theft, etc.), Sabbath breaking is not listed among them. This is what we should expect to see if things are as you say.

Colossians 2:14-17 is addressed here:

Jesus is our sabbath

Romans 14:5,6 is addressed here:

A Partial List of 7th Day Assemblies

Sabbath breaking being sinful is addressed below:

Sabbath Breaking Is A Sin - So Savs Paul

In I Timothy 1:8-11 is contained a much-misunderstood passage of scripture. The apostle Paul in this passage describes persons who break the Ten Commandments.Many misunderstand what is meant by, "The Law is not made for the righteous man."As a result they fail to give due attention to this passage.

It is clear however that Paul says those sins he mentioned were, ".. .contrary to sound doctrine; according to the glorious gospel..." (I Timothy 1:10-11).

Hence, these sins must not be found among Christians. Some are easily identified but others need careful examination to discern the fault Paul is identifying. When this passage is fully understood, it will be seen that Paul is identifying persons who broke the Ten Commandments, up to Commandment 9 and in the same order as they were given in Exodus 20.

The List Of Commandment Breakers

(A) LAWLESS - ANOMOS (GRK),
without law, not having,knowing or acknowledging the Law. Shows opposition to or contempt for the will of God.

DISOBEDIENT
- Disobedient to authority(God's),ANUPOTAKTOS (GK)

UNGODLY - ASEBES(GK),
Godless, without fear or reverence to God, one who practises the opposite of what the fear of God demands.

SINNERS - HAMARTOLOS (GK), a heinous and habitual sinner.

The above persons do not recognize the true God and His laws but have gods of their own. They end up making images in honour of these gods and offer worship to them contrary to the commands of the true God. (See Romans 1:18-25; Proverbs 16:27; Deuteronomy 13:13; II Corinthians 6:14-18; I Samuel 2:12; Galatians 4:8; N.B. Ungodly - sons of belial).

The persons described above break commandments one and two (Exodus 20:3-6).

(B) UNHOLY - ANOSIOS (GK), opposite of holy, profane

PROFANE - BEBELOS (GK) unhallowed, opposite of sacred, permitted to be trodden.

The above persons disregard or desecrate that which is holy. They take the Lord's name in vain and pollute the Sabbath. (See Leviticus 18:21; 19:12; Matthew 12:5; Nehemiah 13:17; Isaiah 58:13; 56:6).

The persons described above break commandments three and four (Exodus 20:7-8).

The rest are fairly straightforward and self-explanatory.

(C) MURDERERS OF FATHERS AND MURDERERS OF MOTHERS - Dishonour parents by killing them and break commandment five (Exodus 20:12).

(D) MANSLAYERS -
Kill others and break commandment six (Exodus 20:13).

(E) WHOREMONGERS AND THEM THAT DEFILE THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND - Commit adultery and various sexual sins and break commandment seven (Exodus 20:14).

(F) MEN STEALERS
- Steal or kidnap men and break commandment eight(Exodus 20:15).

(G) LIARS AND PERJURED PERSONS -These persons lie, bear false witnesses and break commandment nine (Exodus 20:16).

Any other thing contrary to sound doctrine would include commandment ten which must be transgressed before any other sin is committed. (See James 1:14-15; I Corinthians 10:6; Matthew 15:19)

Paul clearly affirms that breaking the Ten Commandment Law is a sin and describes those who disregard the Sabbath as unholy and profane. In this passage, Paul states plainly that it is contrary to sound Christian doctrine, contrary to the Gospel, to be unholy and profane i.e. to disregard the Sabbath. Many,have not taken enough care in studying this passage and hence they miss this vital point.

Contrary to their pronouncements, Sabbath observation is a requirement for the Church/new covenant and failure to observe the Sabbath results in one being called unholy and profane.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Colossians 2:14-17 is addressed here:

Jesus is our sabbath

Romans 14:5,6 is addressed here:

Sabbath breaking being sinful is addressed below:

Sabbath Breaking Is A Sin - So Savs Paul

In I Timothy 1:8-11 is contained a much-misunderstood passage of scripture. The apostle Paul in this passage describes persons who break the Ten Commandments.Many misunderstand what is meant by, "The Law is not made for the righteous man."As a result they fail to give due attention to this passage.

It is clear however that Paul says those sins he mentioned were, ".. .contrary to sound doctrine; according to the glorious gospel..." (I Timothy 1:10-11).

Hence, these sins must not be found among Christians. Some are easily identified but others need careful examination to discern the fault Paul is identifying. When this passage is fully understood, it will be seen that Paul is identifying persons who broke the Ten Commandments, up to Commandment 9 and in the same order as they were given in Exodus 20.

The List Of Commandment Breakers

(A) LAWLESS - ANOMOS (GRK),
without law, not having,knowing or acknowledging the Law. Shows opposition to or contempt for the will of God.

DISOBEDIENT
- Disobedient to authority(God's),ANUPOTAKTOS (GK)

UNGODLY - ASEBES(GK),
Godless, without fear or reverence to God, one who practises the opposite of what the fear of God demands.

SINNERS - HAMARTOLOS (GK), a heinous and habitual sinner.

The above persons do not recognize the true God and His laws but have gods of their own. They end up making images in honour of these gods and offer worship to them contrary to the commands of the true God. (See Romans 1:18-25; Proverbs 16:27; Deuteronomy 13:13; II Corinthians 6:14-18; I Samuel 2:12; Galatians 4:8; N.B. Ungodly - sons of belial).

The persons described above break commandments one and two (Exodus 20:3-6).

(B) UNHOLY - ANOSIOS (GK), opposite of holy, profane

PROFANE - BEBELOS (GK) unhallowed, opposite of sacred, permitted to be trodden.

The above persons disregard or desecrate that which is holy. They take the Lord's name in vain and pollute the Sabbath. (See Leviticus 18:21; 19:12; Matthew 12:5; Nehemiah 13:17; Isaiah 58:13; 56:6).

The persons described above break commandments three and four (Exodus 20:7-8).

The rest are fairly straightforward and self-explanatory.

(C) MURDERERS OF FATHERS AND MURDERERS OF MOTHERS - Dishonour parents by killing them and break commandment five (Exodus 20:12).

(D) MANSLAYERS -
Kill others and break commandment six (Exodus 20:13).

(E) WHOREMONGERS AND THEM THAT DEFILE THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND - Commit adultery and various sexual sins and break commandment seven (Exodus 20:14).

(F) MEN STEALERS
- Steal or kidnap men and break commandment eight(Exodus 20:15).

(G) LIARS AND PERJURED PERSONS -These persons lie, bear false witnesses and break commandment nine (Exodus 20:16).

Any other thing contrary to sound doctrine would include commandment ten which must be transgressed before any other sin is committed. (See James 1:14-15; I Corinthians 10:6; Matthew 15:19)

Paul clearly affirms that breaking the Ten Commandment Law is a sin and describes those who disregard the Sabbath as unholy and profane. In this passage, Paul states plainly that it is contrary to sound Christian doctrine, contrary to the Gospel, to be unholy and profane i.e. to disregard the Sabbath. Many,have not taken enough care in studying this passage and hence they miss this vital point.

Contrary to their pronouncements, Sabbath observation is a requirement for the Church/new covenant and failure to observe the Sabbath results in one being called unholy and profane.
I am not interested in continuing this discussion. I said what I needed to say with God’s Word and it still stands.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Upvote 0

safswan

Nov 15, 2005
✟30,710.00
Faith
Christian
As for “Modern Day Sabbath Keepers” suggesting that the collection of the saints on every Sunday was temporary because it was to serve the purpose of Paul's coming to collect:

First, the Corinthian letter was written before Acts 20:7 (Which also affirms a pattern of gathering on the first day of the week). Second, why would Paul tell them to gather the collection every Sunday if it was not to set forth a future pattern of collection for the body of believers? Paul said this applied to both the church of Galatia and the church he was writing to (i.e. the Corinthian church) (See: 1 Corinthians 16:1-2). There is no indication that the collection on Sunday command was only for these churches alone. Paul did not tell them to stop the collections every Sunday if he was not able to make it to them. Why did Paul choose Sunday the first day of the week for the collection and not Saturday? This appears to disprove that the church gathered on the Saturday Sabbath as the eventual pattern or New Covenant way.

The following link addresses your misunderstanding of the passages in question:

Upvote 0

safswan

Nov 15, 2005
✟30,710.00
Faith
Christian
I am not interested in continuing this discussion. I said what I needed to say with God’s Word and it still stands.

You were not satisfied with the substantial,circumstantial evidence provided by others concerning continued Sabbath observance during the new covenant and now that your statements;

"I do not agree that the 4th commandment was carried over into the New Testament. In fact, I did a study on the New Testament commands from Matthew to Revelation. There is no list of sins with the breaking of the Sabbath included. There is no explicit or non-explict commands for the Saturday Sabbath. Only inferences of men keeping the Sabbath is equated with God approving that the Sabbath command is still in effect (Which is not the same as an actual command)."

and:

"In addition, there is no explicit or non-explicit commands given to believers to keep the Saturday Sabbath in the New Testament. When Paul, and John talk list out various sins (like murder, coveting, theft, etc.), Sabbath breaking is not listed among them. This is what we should expect to see if things are as you say."

have been addressed you will not even discuss the implication of the same.Nothing you have presented has any scriptural support and is mainly misunderstanding and ignorance of the scriptures.This additional but not surprising attitude is reminiscent of the encounters Jesus and His apostles had with the Pharisees

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Actually no it doesn't I think it was dismantled some time back through showing scripture context. You did not respond.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I would like to add this to your well-thought out post as well:

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Malachi 3:6
“For I, the Lord, do not change;

Ezekiel 20:12
Moreover I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between them and Me, that they might know that I am the LORD who sanctifies them.

Exodus 31 12 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 13 “Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: ‘Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you. 14 You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people. 15 Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. 16 Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. 17 It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”

Great points sis imge, thanks for adding them. That is the thing God does not change according to the scriptures. Not sure why today all of a sudden people think he does.

God bless

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟478,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Great points sis imge, thanks for adding them. That is the thing God does not change according to the scriptures. Not sure why today all of a sudden people think he does.

God bless
Agree. I don’t understand why people think there is a different God from the Old Testament to the New. Same God, same Sabbath, just like it will be on the New Earth. Isaiah 66:23. God is unchanging. I often wonder if we don’t want to worship Him on His Sabbath on this earth why would we want to in Heaven. Jesus loves us so much that I don’t think He is going to want to make people worship Him on His Sabbath if they consider it burdensome.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Agree. I don’t understand why people think there is a different God from the Old Testament to the New. Same God, same Sabbath, just like it will be on the New Earth. Isaiah 66:23. God is unchanging. I often wonder if we don’t want to worship Him on His Sabbath on this earth why would we want to in Heaven. Jesus loves us so much that I don’t think He is going to want to make people worship Him on His Sabbath if they consider it burdensome.
My rating has just been fixed up today. Yes it is though for some that there are two different God's. One that is full of judgement for sin and another that disregards sin. I do not understand also sis why people think that Sunday worship honors God while breaking God's 4th commandment when Sunday worship is a man-made teaching that is not biblical. Jesus clearly says those who do so are not worshiping God in Matthew 15:3-9.

God bless

Upvote 0

guevaraj

an oil seller in the story of the ten virgins
Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟540,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I do not understand also sis why people think that Sunday worship honors God while breaking God's 4th commandment when Sunday worship is a man-made teaching that is not biblical.
Brother, happy Sabbath! The reason they continue with their Sunday tradition is that when they turn to the Holy Spirit for guidance, God tells them not to worry about Sunday for now, until He tells them otherwise. God is giving us time to find the biblical Sabbath for our selves by not letting them join our Saturday "human tradition". I know their excuse, but what is yours? God is certainly not telling you to ignore the Saturday "human tradition" that I have highlighted.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:27 NIV)​

United in our hope for the soon return of Jesus, Jorge

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟478,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Brother, happy Sabbath! The reason they continue with their Sunday tradition is that when they turn to the Holy Spirit for guidance, God tells them not to worry about Sunday for now, until He tells them otherwise. God is giving us time to find the biblical Sabbath for our selves by not letting them join our Saturday "human tradition". I know their excuse, but what is yours? God is certainly not telling you to ignore the Saturday "human tradition" that I have highlighted.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:27 NIV)​

Breaking any of Gods commandments are a sin which includes bearing false witness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟540,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
You keep ignoring my questions. Breaking any of Gods commandments are a sin which includes bearing false witness and stealing. Why do you think its okay to do these things?
Sister, happy Sabbath! You will be glad to know that I have changed my website logo. I have never said that the church believes what I am sharing. The use of the logo was to show my background and training, so that people know where I am coming from. I have always been clear that what I am saying is not what the church believes. Now that the obstacle you pointed out is out of the way, why do you say that the first day ends in "evening" when it is written that the first day ends in "morning"?

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 NIV)​

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟478,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sister, happy Sabbath! You will be glad to know that I have changed my website logo. I have never said that the church believes what I am sharing. The use of the logo was to show my background and training, so that people know where I am coming from. I have always been clear that what I am saying is not what the church believes. Now that the obstacle you pointed out is out of the way, why do you say that the first day ends in "evening" when it is written that the first day ends in "morning"?

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 NIV)​

And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day

Evening and morning are the first day. Just read what it plainly states. What you are doing is trying to lead people away from keeping the Sabbath and breaking the 4th commandment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟540,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Evening and morning are the first day. Just read what it plainly states. What you are doing is trying to lead people away from keeping the Sabbath and breaking the 4th commandment.
Sister, do you know that "evening" to "morning" is only 12 hours, the 12 hours of the night?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sister, do you know that "evening" to "morning" is only 12 hours, the 12 hours of the night?

It depends on the time of the year and season as to how many hours of daylight there is in the day and darkness we have in the night. You ignore context to Genesis that shows that there was darkness before the light and God says the evening (darkness) comes first before the light....

Genesis 1:1-5, [1], In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. [2], And the earth was without form, and void; AND DARKNESS {darkness first} WAS ON THE FACE OF THE DEEP. AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD MOVED ON THE FACE OF THE WATERS. [3], And God said, LET THERE BE LIGHT: AND THERE WAS LIGHT {light second}. [4], And God saw the light, that it was good: and GOD DIVIDED THE LIGHT FROM THE DARKNESS. [5], And GOD CALLED THE LIGHT DAY, AND THE DARKNESS HE CALLED NIGHT. And the EVENING {evening and darkness came first} AND THE MORNING {morning and light came second} WERE THE FIRST DAY

Leviticus 23:32 It shall be to you a sabbath of rest, and you shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, FROM EVEN {sunset} TO EVEN {sunset}, SHALL YOU CELEBRATE YOUR SABBATH.

The scriptures you ignore show your teachings are not biblical.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟540,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
there was darkness before the light
Brother, you are speculating about the beginning of the days of creation in contradiction to what God made clear. The days of creation end in a "morning". That is a written fact revealed every day of creation week and opposed to your speculation of the beginning of the days based on a time before creation week.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Brother, you are speculating about the beginning of the days of creation in contradiction to what God made clear. The days of creation end in a "morning". That is a written fact revealed every day of creation week and opposed to your speculation of the beginning of the days based on a time before creation week.

Sorry dear friend the scriptures provided prove it is you that is doing the speculating. You were provided the scripture context you left out that proves your in error. That is why you cannot address the scriptures shared with you and only seek to ignore them. Here they are again showing why your wrong. All you have done here is repeat yourself without addressing the scripture context and evidence that proves why your in error and that the Sabbath day is from evening to evening you shall keep your Sabbath...

Your ignoring context dear friend to Genesis that shows that there was darkness before the light and God says the evening (darkness) comes first before the light as well as the direct Word of God stating that the Sabbath is from sunset to sunset...

Genesis 1:1-5, [1], In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. [2], And the earth was without form, and void; AND DARKNESS {darkness first} WAS ON THE FACE OF THE DEEP. AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD MOVED ON THE FACE OF THE WATERS. [3], And God said, LET THERE BE LIGHT: AND THERE WAS LIGHT {light second}. [4], And God saw the light, that it was good: and GOD DIVIDED THE LIGHT FROM THE DARKNESS. [5], And GOD CALLED THE LIGHT DAY, AND THE DARKNESS HE CALLED NIGHT. And the EVENING {evening and darkness came first} AND THE MORNING {morning and light came second} WERE THE FIRST DAY

Leviticus 23:32 It shall be to you a sabbath of rest, and you shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, FROM EVEN {sunset} TO EVEN {sunset}, SHALL YOU CELEBRATE YOUR SABBATH.

The scriptures you ignore show your teachings are not biblical.

Hope this is helpful :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟540,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Sorry dear friend the scriptures provided prove it is you that is doing the speculating.
Brother, let's clarify your position! You're saying that the capitalized word that I read as "morning" at the end of the first day is actually not a "morning" but an "evening". Is that your position?

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was MORNING—the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 NIV)​

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Brother, let's clarify your position! You're saying that the capitalized word I read as "morning" at the end of the first day is actually not a "morning" but an "evening". Is that your position?

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was MORNING—the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 NIV)​

No. The evening is the first prat of the day and the morning is the beginning of the second part of the day that ends in the second evening. Here is what I am saying here. My position was very clearly stated from the beginning. Your ignoring context dear friend to Genesis that shows that there was darkness before the light and God says the evening (darkness) comes first before the light together both the evening (darkness) and the morning (light) make up the a day. That means sunset to sunset is a day in biblical time. You were also provided the direct Word of God stating that the Sabbath is from sunset (evening) to sunset (evening).

The scriptures you ignore here show your teachings are not biblical.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟540,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
the morning is the beginning of the second part of the day that ends in the second evening.
Brother, you are using the word "morning" as the word that God defined as "day", when its use is different. If God wanted to write what you force Him to say, He would have used "day" instead of "morning". He would have written, "And there was night, and there was day--the first day. He wrote something else with other words whose use is different. Used are the words "evening" and "morning" to cap a period as used for the Sabbath from evening to evening and are not periods like the other words defined as "day" and "night" that God chose not to use. By using the word "morning" at the end of the first day, God caped the end of the first day in a "morning" because that is the purpose of that word.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Brother, you are using the word "morning" as the word that God defined as "day", when its use is different. If God wanted to write what you force Him to say, He would have used "day" instead of "morning". He would have written, "And there was night, and there was day--the first day. He wrote something else with other words whose use is different. Used are the words "evening" and "morning" to cap a period as used for the Sabbath from evening to evening and are not periods like the other words defined as "day" and "night" that God chose not to use. By using the word "morning" at the end of the first day, God caped the end of the first day in a "morning" because that is the purpose of that word.

Not really dear friend. It is you that is trying to force the scriptures into saying things that they do not say as shown through the scriptures already which you continue to ignore. The evening is the first part of the day and the morning is the beginning of the second part of the day that ends in the second evening. Your ignoring context dear friend to Genesis that shows that there was darkness before the light and God says the evening (darkness) comes first before the light which comes second and together both the evening (darkness) and the morning (light) make up the a day. That means sunset to sunset is a day in biblical time. You were also provided the direct Word of God stating that the Sabbath is from sunset (evening) to sunset (evening).

Q1. WHEN DOES A DAY START AND END IN GOD'S TIME?

A1. Darkness and Daylight are one day = Evening to evening = a day

Q2. WHEN DOES SABBATH START AND END?

A2. The Sabbath starts at evening darkness and end at darkness = Sunset to sunset or evening to evening.

All of the scriptures dear friend agree with each other and are in harmony with each other. The scriptures you ignore here dear friend shows your teachings are not biblical.

Last edited:
Upvote 0