Non-dispensationalist
✟358,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You don't make the separation between the House of Judah and the House of Israel. Every Bible prophet does, in over 160 scriptures they are mentioned separately.
Douggg lumps them into one. But the great rejoining prophesied in Ezekiel 37, remains to be fulfilled, proved by how the Blessings promised have not happened yet.
The joining of the two sticks has taken place - and the church was not part of it.

Isaiah 66:
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

May 14, 1948, Israel became a nation again -in one day. Just like the bible says.

All of Ezekiel 37 obviously has not been fulfilled yet. But Daniel's people - Israel - are a nation again.

"for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children." Israel, the Jews, will become Christians in the middle part of the seven years, when their perceived messiah
Antichrist, reveals himself to be the man of sin, and they turn to Jesus.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟358,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The truth is, the first five seals were opened as soon as Jesus arrived in heaven- so 32 AD. they are CHURCH AGE, not end times. Endtimes begins at the 6th seal. The 5th seal is martyrs of the church age.
I thought the seals were opened when John arrived in heaven, in the later part of his life - and Jesus was already there, 30 plus years earliier in 32 AD.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,191,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jason, you are MILES off from truth. The antichrist does not show up until chapter 11, which will be 3 1/2 years after the 6th seal.
Your theory of the seals is faulty. Of course it is, because you are prewrath and that has thrown EVERYTHING off.

The truth is, the first five seals were opened as soon as Jesus arrived in heaven- so 32 AD. they are CHURCH AGE, not end times. Endtimes begins at the 6th seal. The 5th seal is martyrs of the church age.

I am not a big fan of endlessly debating Eschatology.
I believe what I said was clear when looking at Scripture.
If you cannot see that, I pray that the Lord will guide you into the same truth in His Word that I see.

For Jesus says pray, watch, so that you may be accounted worthy to escape ALL these things. All these things would be the 2nd and 3rd seals in Revelation because wars and famine are mentioned by Jesus in His end times Olivet Discourse. No time of great famine has come upon this Earth in recent history. John's vision is prophetic of something that was going to take place in the future. The 4th seal is also something that has NOT happened yet, either. A good portion of the people on the Earth has not been killed like in the breaking of the 4th seal. Sorry, my friend. It is the simple truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟292,848.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The joining of the two sticks has taken place - and the church was not part of it.

Isaiah 66:
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

May 14, 1948, Israel became a nation again -in one day. Just like the bible says.

All of Ezekiel 37 obviously has not been fulfilled yet. But Daniel's people - Israel - are a nation again.

"for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children." Israel, the Jews, will become Christians in the middle part of the seven years, when their perceived messiah
Antichrist, reveals himself to be the man of sin, and they turn to Jesus.
Douggg, we have been over all these issues, including your notions about the EU.
They are all provably wrong, but you grip onto them despite being shown scriptures that show up your errors.
It is simply impossible for the Jewish State of Israel to be All of Israel. They did not receive the Blessings that were promised to each of the tribes, while in exile. They are not an uncountable multitude. The Jews did not fulfil Isaiah 66:7-8, their nation took 50 years to establish.

It wouldn't be so bad, but you state your wrong beliefs, as though they are facts. At least, you should preface them with; It is my opinion.....

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟358,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Douggg, we have been over all these issues, including your notions about the EU.
They are all provably wrong, but you grip onto them despite being shown scriptures that show up your errors.
It is simply impossible for the Jewish State of Israel to be All of Israel. They did not receive the Blessings that were promised to each of the tribes, while in exile. They are not an uncountable multitude. The Jews did not fulfil Isaiah 66:7-8, their nation took 50 years to establish.

It wouldn't be so bad, but you state your wrong beliefs, as though they are facts. At least, you should preface them with; It is my opinion.....
Keras, the whole world knows that Israel became a nation again in a single day on May 14, 1948. It is not a secret belief of mine.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟292,848.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is Douggg's opinion that:
Keras, the whole world knows that Israel became a nation again in a single day on May 14, 1948. It is not a secret belief of mine.
Do you not know history?
Theodore Hertzel put forward the idea of a Jewish nation in Palestine, in 1898. It took 50 years to come to fruition. May 14 1948 was the day ben Gurion declared the State of Israel. In no way was that the fulfillment of Isaiah 66:7-14
The fulfilment of all of Isaiah 66:7-21 will happen soon after the Sixth Seal event, proved by Isaiah 66:6.
By the new Christian nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5

Regarding your 'anytime rapture' idea.
As a scripture that says God will take the Church to heaven, is yet to be found in the Bible, the question of when a rapture takes place is irrelevant.
Actually, seeing 'rapture to heaven' believers argue about when their precious idea will take place, is just another proof of the foolish error and Satanic confusion of the 'rapture' theory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0