Delhi,india
✟18,213.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey guys im really a rock freak and even i started listening to gospel music,i go for christian rock.i think 12 stones are awesome and they specify about God in their lyrics more than switchfoot,i think,though i like switchfoot too a lot.may God keep blessing them and use them for the witness of the gospel specially among the teens and youth.

Roo6339

Maynard Fan
May 2, 2004
The Land Down-Under
✟1,304.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
coolhaircam said:
i honestly don't like 12 stones to much to angry and depressing
they scream a bit, so i understand the anger, but depressing? they have great Christian lyrics :confused: each to their own though ;)

as for 12 stones, i love them! can't wait for the next album. eric weaver is one of my favourite guitarists.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Infernal Freak

We sing the Death song kids cuz we got no future
Jun 22, 2004
somewhere
✟2,894.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Democrat
Um...go to blastro.com/player/12stonesbroken.html. There you can watch the video. Beware: There is like a commercial beforehand. Watch it closely. It is sick! YUCK! But, YES, there are.

I like their music tho! ;)

-Heather

Upvote 0

Infernal Freak

We sing the Death song kids cuz we got no future
Jun 22, 2004
somewhere
✟2,894.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe...all I seen was the first glimpse...and regardless, that is ALL I wanted to see before I turned it off! ;) It was gross, at the first glimpse tho! I don't even like it either way. But, what I seen first was horrid. [I am NOT going to check again! ;)]

Thanks tho. I am still not into that video. I like their music, as I have said about 10 times already! ;)

-Heather =)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums