Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
We must come to know the LORD: Yahweh, the LORD, high and lifted up (Isa.6) He is God,; we are not. As Calebs daughter Achsah moved her husband to ask her Father for springs of water, and he gave her the upper springs (Joshua 15:16-19), so too must we come to the Father through Jesus that He give us water: the living water Jesus spoke of at the well in John 4, that He promised to those who ask for it.

The LORD is high and lifted up: the whole earth is filled with His glory; the heavens declare the glory of God - He is the source of the upper springs on earth, and the upper springs of living waters in the kingdom of heaven. But, be warned, a fountain cannot give both good and bad water: James 3:11-12, "Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh." Matthew 12:33, "Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit."

Fruits are filled with water. As a fruit takes water through the branch of the tree, and the tree takes water from the root, so do our fruit take water through the Vine, the Branch, the Root.
Jesus is the Vine and we are the branches, He is the root of Jesse: Isaiah 11:10 "And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious."

But Jesus is also called the Branch : Jeremiah 23:5-6, "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness."

Good water, - good fruit: the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, meekness, faith. Bad water - Bad fruit; the lusts of the flesh, wickedness, adultery, murder, drunkenness, rotten to the core; sour and bitter, but not sweet.

Zechariah 3:7-8, "Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Branch. For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

Is this none other than Yeshua the Messiah: Jesus the Christ, the Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world? For Revelation 5:6 says, "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

Notice, there are seven eyes mentioned in both verses, and we know Jesus is "The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner: This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes" - (Mark 12:10-11, Psalm 118:22-23)
Oh, and 1 Peter 2:8, "the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed."

This same stone, the rock of offence, also called the Rock in numerous passages, in which are the 7 eyes, or 7 spirits of God, and also, we know Moses brought forth water out of the Rock at Horeb, and was chastised for striking it a second time, because Jesus only had to be smitten once for all for sin, and this is highly symbolic, for we see in 1 Corinthians 10:4 the spiritual Rock that followed them WAS CHRIST, and they all drank from that so spiritual rock. Amen. Do you drink from that spiritual Rock? Do you get that living water deep down inside so that out of you flow living waters? John 7:38-39, "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)"

The Holy Spirit indeed is the Living Water that Christ gives us, and even now He is leading me to all kinds of scriptures I hadn't even considered when I started this message, for Jesus doth say "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." (John 14:26)
And right there is a really good answer for those who question the gospels because they were written several years after Jesus ascended into heaven: The Holy Spirit teaches all things, and He brought all things to their remembrance so they could write the Scriptures, the same way the Holy men and prophets of old wrote, as 2 Peter 1:21 says, " For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

Oh, the washing of the water of the Word comes as Ephesians 5:25-27 says: "Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."

The washing of the water of the word is either gonna cleanse out the sin in your life, and renew your mind to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report (Rom 12:2, Phil. 4:8), or else, the leaven of sin, if you allow it to remain and to grow in you, to ferment - will make the water you give forth polluted, and yea, YOU shall be polluted and filled with iniquity. Sin cannot pollute the true Living Water, but it can certainly quench the Spirit and grieve the Spirit. "Quench not the Spirit" (1 Thess 5:22), "And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption." (Eph 4:30)

And woe unto those who do this, who KNOW BETTER, but do it anyways! It's one thing for someone to quench the Spirit through ignorance of the things of God, but if you've heard the Word, and the Spirit is moving and working upon you, and you mock Him by doing things contrary to His will, then judgment by fire shall try thine works! And if you've heard but are not saved, and mock the Almighty LORD who is high and lifted up on the throne of His glory, He shall judge you in unquenchable fire, and subject you to eternal damnation, from which no repentance absolves, for once you die in your sins, ye shall not ever prevail to be saved: your fate is sealed: doom is your portion, a dreadful darkness from which thou canst not recover! Amen.

Some say, "I'm trying." Stop trying on your own and surrender to God, that he may open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing. (Malachi 3:10) And I aint saying that like the prosperity preachers do: for while God can bless you with material things if it's in His will for you to do so, a far greater blessing are His spiritual things: that spiritual drink: that Living Water: just knowing and communing with Him, and growing daily in His grace. There's nothing like it.

In Ezekiel 47 a river flows from the Temple, and along its banks are many trees (Eze. 47:7) and they are for meat and medicine (Eze. 47:12). These are the same as Revelation 22:1-2,
"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." HalleluYAH! Praise be to the Almighty Ancient of Days, Yahweh in Yeshua, and the Ruach HaQodesh, the Father, the Word, the Holy Ghost: and these 3 are ONE! Amen! (But beware, because 1 John 5:7 that confirms this absolute truth isn't in most Bibles, just the KJV, and Geneva Bibles, and Wycliffes from the 1300s, and a couple others)

And, you know, in the Exodus, it was water that delivered the Israelites from the Egyptians: utterly destroyed them by overthrowing them in the Red Sea. In the same way, the Living Water can utterly wash away sin, overthrow it, and set you free once for all from the bondage of it - for sin is a BITTER BONDAGE, and hard on your life, and in the end it will kill your body, and if you haven't taken the Living Water that Jesus offers, which means you haven't taken His Spirit, which means you haven't taken HIM, you will also go to hell and suffer the second death!

Likewise in the days of Noah, when the earth was corrupt before the LORD, and filled with violence, and wicked adulteries, given over to sin, "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.." (Genesis 6:5), it was water that came upon the earth to destroy the wicked, but that same water carried Noah and his family in the ark, and floating upon it and in it was the method of salvation: so what was destruction to many, was salvation for a few. Make sure you are of the few, for most shall reject God: many are called but few are chosen. (Matt. 22:14)

Isaiah 41:17-18, "When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water."

To close, I ask, is your fruit filled with Living Water? Is your life pleasing to God? Are you seeking His will? Have you repented and turned from your sin? Are you harboring any hidden sins, or secret sins you need to confess before the Lord and repent of? I pray you catch a glimpse of the LORD high and lifted up, whose waters flow from the upper springs, and can fill you: give you the Holy Ghost, and seal you unto eternal life. Amen

Oh wow. after printing this message I went on to read and picked the topic "Ascension," and very first thing I came across was this! The Spirit certainly indeed confirms this message! Praise the Holy Name of Jesus!

"Twelfth, [the work of the Spirit summarizes] all the great blessings insisted on in the offers and invitations of the gospel. “In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (Joh 7:37-38). “And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely” (Rev 21:6). “Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price” (Isa 55:1). ~ From “The Holy Spirit the Sum of the Blessings Purchased for Us by Christ,” Jonathan Edwards, 1746

^ Seriously, I printed out the message at 12:12 PM, and maybe 5 minutes later was looking at messages on Ascension and read the Edwards quote. The second print out is 12:24, so this all transpired within 12 minutes. That is super cool confirmation.

Last edited: