Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I lived briefly in Klamath county this spring. My wife lived in Eugene 7 years. This pic was taken on our 5 acres before we sold it this summer. It was too high and dry and 25 miles from town.

moon.jpg

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Lets see.... got family in: Astoria/Warrenton area (one aunt lives just up the street from the school Kindergarden Cop was filmed), Eugene, Portland/surrounding area, across the river in Vancouver and down river in Longview WA. I am the last of the holdouts in CA but when I retire, will wind up back up north, probably coastal WA. (am originally from Eureka, CA). Got more kinfold scattered around WA.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LanaK6

Nov 5, 2005
NW Oregon
✟171.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
shaslove said:
lanak i love the quote you have at the bottom!

i am from Oregon...Portland here! :0

Thank you. I actually saw it on a cover of a book at Barnes & Noble as I was waiting in line to get Clyde Drexler's autograph. :D

Upvote 0

CapitalLancer

DORbandinan are #FF0000,...
Jan 20, 2006
USA
Visit site
✟3,566.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LanaK6 said:
Thank you. I actually saw it on a cover of a book at Barnes & Noble as I was waiting in line to get Clyde Drexler's autograph. :D
Best.Blazer.Ever.

Realy tragic with the downturn the team has had in the last decade since all the greats left the team.

Upvote 0