Jun 27, 2003
Siloam Springs, AR
Visit site
✟8,822.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not from Minnesota eh, but was in the St Paul airport this past weekend and got to hear for the second time in my life:

"Caution, you are approaching the end of a moving walkway."

. . . in an absolutely beautiful northern accent:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jtroth

Aug 8, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟7,786.00
Faith
Christian
I live in Gibbon, MN about 90 miles south west of the cities. I love MN and would love to move back to the cites Gibbon is just to small. About 1000 people if that. The only thing I like about Gibbon is that you don't have to worry about stuff you can leave your house open or let the kids go to the park by themselves. But thats about it . Other than that I hate it everybody kows my business I am the talk of the town a lot and I stay home most of the time:confused: .....lol

Upvote 0

Carl Carlson

Jul 28, 2004
✟509.00
Faith
Christian
Spring Lake Park, representing...yeah.

I like MN, I don't like the winter. I enjoy the summer and fall.

Lots of people from MN, including a lot that Ive been seeing in these posts. Funny. Not so much funny "ha ha" as it is funny "unusual". But I suppose it wouldnt hurt to be a funny "ha ha", I could use a good laugh.

Ha. There it was. I do feel better...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Carl Carlson

Jul 28, 2004
✟509.00
Faith
Christian
BahBahBritty86 said:
WOOHOO! I'm a soon-to-be Minnesotan! I'm leaving to attend school at U of M--Twin Cities in 24 days (but who's counting?! :p ) YEEEE-AH!! Go Golden Gophers!!
I will be praying for you. I just want to warn you that you are going to the most liberal university in the entire nation. They do not take kindly to Christianity and very highly esteem evolution and left wing standards. But you can be a light in the darkness! Just be sure the darkness doesn't extinguish your light.

Just a warning and I will pray for you as you go off to college. God bless you as you go to school!

Upvote 0

BahBahBritty86

Aug 13, 2004
Minneapolis
✟660.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, I know...but thank you for the warning! I'm glad to be going to a liberal college...just to kind of "broaden my horizons"! There is HOPE though, because--being one of the largest universities in the US (with 50,000 grad and undergrad...30,000 grad)--there are so many different "groups" to fall into! I'm CERTAIN I will be able to find a Christian club or something...there were TONS at the activities fair when I went to my orientation! Thank you for the prayers though!!

Upvote 0