Any other Minnesotans?

peteey

Oct 21, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟324.00
Faith
Christian
I grew up about an hour northwest of the twin cities. I went to school at Bethel College, I am currently down in the Milwaukee area right now, but sure do miss Minnesota, but that's probably because all my friends and relatives are there.
What is everyone's fav. t hing to do in MN?

Upvote 0

kt92

adorkable
Nov 10, 2003
Um...in my house...;-)
Visit site
✟8,238.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think that MN is the best state - you get an awesome summer, an incredible fall with beautiful colors, a crisp, snowy, beautiful winter...and a fresh spring. I love it, like I said above. I've lived here all 17yrs :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

caley

Christian Anarchist
Oct 29, 2002
Fargo, ND
Visit site
✟1,081.00
Faith
Protestant
ananar23 said:
grew up and currently reside in fergus falls. i know, ur all scratching ur heads and wondering where that is. well, its about 45 miles SE of moorhead. i luv mn and even though i am considering relocating, it wont be out of mn. well it might be, but fargo is right on the border. im also new to the forum so nice to meet you all :wave: .
hey, if you move to fargo, send me a PM. i live up here, and would be happy to chat sometime.

Upvote 0