1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Any other Minnesotans?

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by JillLars, Nov 10, 2003.

1. JillLars

JillLars It's a Boy! Jace David- Due 1/20/07

+108
    Lutheran
    Single
    Are there any other Minnesotans out there? I live about 20 min. northwest of the twin cities. Lived in MN my nearly my entire life :) Anyone else?

2. lucypevensie

lucypevensie Not drinking the kool-aid Supporter

+26,593
    Christian
    Married
    I lived there the first 18 years of my life, in Brainerd. I have another sister and my mom in Brainerd and one sister in Tonka Bay.

3. jesusrocksmyworld

jesusrocksmyworld God ain't done w/ me yet!

+5
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    My parents have a log home in SD, but they are currently in MN on business - maybe 40 min. NE of St Paul.

4. filosofer

filosofer Senior Veteran

+287
    Lutheran
    Grew up in Grand Rapids, 200 miles north of Minneapolis. Went to Bemidji State (a few [cough, cough] years ago)

5. peteey

peteey Member

+4
    Christian
    I grew up about an hour northwest of the twin cities. I went to school at Bethel College, I am currently down in the Milwaukee area right now, but sure do miss Minnesota, but that's probably because all my friends and relatives are there.
    What is everyone's fav. t hing to do in MN?

6. kt92

kt92 adorkable

+93
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    I'm from MN :) I love the seasons - they are soo pretty, the colors...the feel, everything. Incredible.

7. Wild_Thrasher

Wild_Thrasher Servants Heart

+5
    Christian
    MN here :D

Looking forward to the big snowfall so I can drag out the snowblower.

8. Drummer12

Drummer12 Junior Member

+0
    Protestant
    I live in Eagan. MN is a great state!:) I have lived here for my entire life, about 16 years.

9. TheScottsMen

TheScottsMen Veteran

+13
    Married
    US-Others
    I'm also from Eagan. Moved up here last year. Grew up in SW Minnesota (near Redwood Falls). Currently finishing up my degree in Theology at Maranatha College in Brookyln Park.

10. kt92

kt92 adorkable

+93
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    I think that MN is the best state - you get an awesome summer, an incredible fall with beautiful colors, a crisp, snowy, beautiful winter...and a fresh spring. I love it, like I said above. I've lived here all 17yrs :D

11. seebs

seebs God Made Me A Skeptic

+1,468
    Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    Saint Paul. I think fragmentsofdreams used to live here too, maybe he still does.

12. Arnediad

Arnediad Resident lapine fur and UNIX purist.

+17
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Green
    Hutchinson, MN about 60 minutes west of Minneapolis.

We have a super Wal-Mart. Ha.

13. Psyber freek

Psyber freek Willfully Stupid

+4
    Christian
    WOOOOOO, GO MINNESOTA. I live in Apple Valley, which is a little south of St. Paul. The Minnesota Zoo is pretty close to where I live.

14. Drummer12

Drummer12 Junior Member

+0
    Protestant
    Psyber, are you an 8th grader at Falcon? or a freshman at Eastview?

I went to Falcon a couple years ago, was a great school, and am now a Sophomore at Eastview!

15. 72_Chev_Truck

72_Chev_Truck Cookie Monster

+79
    Christian
    Married
    Hey All, im from southern minnesota attending college in mankato

16. Religious Crisis

Religious Crisis God is a Consuming Fire!!!

+26
    Catholic
    Private
    I am also from MN, I live in St.Cloud and go to St.Cloud State; 72 Chev, what year are you there? I have a friend who goes there.

17. caley

caley Christian Anarchist

+11
    Protestant
    I'm from Maple Plain (20 miles west of Minneapolis) originally; currently I live in Fargo, but I still consider myself Minnesotan.

18. ananar23

ananar23 fgjnsj

+10
    Christian
    hg

19. caley

caley Christian Anarchist

+11
    Protestant
    hey, if you move to fargo, send me a PM. i live up here, and would be happy to chat sometime.

20. JillLars

JillLars It's a Boy! Jace David- Due 1/20/07

+108
    Lutheran
    Single
    Yay! I didn't know there were this many people from MN! Its crazy to think that we could be passing one another on the street and not even no it (well some of us anyways) :)