Any other Minnesotans?

I like Minnesota the best of the three states that I have lived in. I was born in Cincinnati Ohio, and later moved to St. Louis Missouri. After that my father was transfered to Minnesota. I love it here. Before I became disabled due to strokes and illnesses, I enjoyed running the Twin Cities Marathon each year. I attend Woodcrest church in Eagan Minnesota.

Upvote 0

fdldd

Dec 13, 2003
✟135.00
Faith
Christian
I live in MN also in between Hutchinson and New Ulm. :wave: I have lived here for about 6 years. Before that I lived in Milwaukee, WI and for a short time in Yuma, AZ. I love the season changes also! Fall is my favorite! Good to meet you all. Now if I could only find a good church around here, I might have to start looking in those 2 cities soon.

Upvote 0

72_Chev_Truck

Cookie Monster
Nov 28, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟16,524.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Religious Crisis said:
I am also from MN, I live in St.Cloud and go to St.Cloud State; 72 Chev, what year are you there? I have a friend who goes there.
im in my 4th year, automotive engineering. is your friend a lady friend?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Worddancer

Dec 29, 2003
Midwest, US
✟9,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*Big smiles and a wave* Cooooool! I don't run into many other Minnesotans online, it's nice to see some here! I've lived in this state nearly all my life, and grumble mightily about snow, but I guess I'd miss it if I went without it for too long, LOL . . .

Have friends that are snowbound in Idaho under 2 feet of FRESH snow! *And here we sit with a spit and promise, what an odd year!*

Upvote 0

shteffi

The one and only.
Dec 30, 2003
✟15,134.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I've just been forcifully moved to Brainerd, MN, and I hate it. Not just because I didn't want to move here, but because this is exactly the type of weather I was most certainly not made for... Dave Barry is my role model: "Morgan Quitno Press declared that the Most Livable State is Minnesota. My question is: Most livable for what species? Caribou? Has Morgan Quitno Press ever actually been in Minnesota during the winter months (September-June), when you begin your day by putting in 30 minutes with an ice scraper? And that's just to clear your bathroom mirror?"

If home is where the heart is, I'm still living in my beautiful, warm California.

*mumbles*Only 1.5 more years before I can move back home, only 1.5 more years before I can move back home, only 1.5 more years until I can move back home, etc, etc...

Upvote 0

seebs

God Made Me A Skeptic
Apr 9, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟55,225.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wild_Thrasher said:
How did the party go??? Did anyone from the forums make it?

It was fun. No forum people, unless my lawyer counts. (I don't know if his registration was ever successful, but he once tried to register here as "seebs_lawyer")

Upvote 0