Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
looking for some vloggers even informational videos on orthodoxy as a way of life. I don't mind any links to articles and online books but i'm really quite a visual learner and would like to see more of how an orthodox believe would live their daily lives.

- i have allready watched this on one (orthodoxy 101 with fr barnabas powell) however this is a informative sermon type video.

I'm incredibly logical thinking theologically minded person who needs to be reasoned with when it comes to matters of faith so wishy washy videos about gods love wont do.

SingularityOne

Supporter
Jul 4, 2018
Nashville
✟538,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
looking for some vloggers even informational videos on orthodoxy as a way of life. I don't mind any links to articles and online books but i'm really quite a visual learner and would like to see more of how an orthodox believe would live their daily lives.

- i have allready watched this on one (orthodoxy 101 with fr barnabas powell) however this is a informative sermon type video.

I'm incredibly logical thinking theologically minded person who needs to be reasoned with when it comes to matters of faith so wishy washy videos about gods love wont do.
I would recommend looking at the related videos after watching this one. Thats usually how I’ve found good gems!

I learn like you do. That’s what I did.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to TAW. :)

There's Steve Robinson's visual on salvation with the chairs? That one is visual.

And I don't know if this might help.

The podcasts of Steve Robinson and Bill Gould are also good and often argue logically from Scripture, but they are audio podcasts and not visual.

Our Life in Christ | Ancient Faith Ministries

Upvote 0

AMM

A Beggar
Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
These aren't exactly vlogs, but Archimandrite Sergius Bowyer has some lectures recorded on YouTube. Here's one now that I'm listening to:

I also like Hieromonk Seraphim (Aldea?):

Father Spyridon is probably the closest one to a "vlogger" that I'm familiar with: Father Spyridon

Upvote 0

Curiousaboutchrist26

Curiousaboutchrist26
Jun 4, 2015
London, UK
✟14,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
i didn't mean like daily vlog and all that stuff but like the bible project at least i swear i have a short attention span if its longer then like 30 mins with pretty colours:tearsofjoy:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It can be a little simplistic (but also deep) ... what about something like "Be the Bee"?

I used it as a jumping-off place for high-school discussion?

Here's the intro but I think they have hundreds by now.

Upvote 0

AMM

A Beggar
Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
i didn't mean like daily vlog and all that stuff but like the bible project at least i swear i have a short attention span if its longer then like 30 mins with pretty colours:tearsofjoy:
I like the bible project. I was first introduced to it back in my Lutheran days, but I thought it was helpful to get an overview of what happens in the different books of the bible, especially all those old testament ones that I rarely read :grimacing:

Upvote 0