Country
Norway
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
As the title states, any bikers here? I currently don't have a bike as I'm in the process of moving back to the U.S. and would like to get one ASAP when I return. Been looking at some classic styled cruisers, thought it would be "chill" especially on longer trips.

Prior to that, I've been a big fan of the bigger touring bikes. Like any BMW tourer, Goldwing and even the old Yamaha Venture.

Here's a very short list of some contenders I've been considering;

Honda Valkyrie F6C
Yamaha Stratoliner (such a cool name!)
Yamaha Stryker

I have a few more but can't recall at the moment. My friend in Utah has a Harley, looks cool but I'm just not a Harley guy. Don't know why, just never liked them (unless we're talking about pre 50's Harley's!)

So, what's your "iron horse" of choice?

Serendipitous Waffle

Jul 18, 2023
Viken
✟55,420.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Really considered a V-Max and Yamaha M109r but don't know how they'd be on longer cruises. Hear the M109 is pretty stiff and sitting position is a little more aggressive. (Nothing risers can't fix though, I'm sure). The V-Max just has a smallish gas tank and a weird way to fill it meaning I'd have to get off each time and fiddle around. Small issue, but I also hear it's a little heavy in slower corners. I don't mind that for an "around the town" bike, but long distances? Not so sure.

Upvote 0