West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
From a Reformation which God founded, inspired, and empowered.

Umm no, God is not the author of confusion. He desires us to be on one accord. He does not cause division. The Bible says you'll know them by their fruit, and what was the fruit of the reformation? A thousand different denominations and cults all claiming to be the true church of God. God is not behind anything like that. God is not the author of confusion.
I'm not saying people in other denominations can't go to heaven. I'm just saying God was not behind the division. The devil is the one who wants to divide and conquer.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Umm no, God is not the author of confusion. He desires us to be on one accord. He does not cause division. The Bible says you'll know them by their fruit, and what was the fruit of the reformation? A thousand different denominations and cults all claiming to be the true church of God. God is not behind anything like that. God is not the author of confusion.
I'm not saying people in other denominations can't go to heaven. I'm just saying God was not behind the division. The devil is the one who wants to divide and conquer.

Provide a quote from pope Francis claiming that the Reformation caused confusion and division.

Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟225,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1 Corinthians 11
19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

When the papal prelates and popes started fornicating with the world the true believers had every justification to separate from Jezebel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zechariah 11:16-17 says antichrist shall lead Israel and he is called a shepherd and he had a flock ! The word shepherd and flock are used (not a politician or king) showing that he came out from the church.

Revelation 13:3
He will receive a deadly wound probably by intelligence agency that refused his leadership, a murder plot like happened to JFK will destroy one of his eyes and he will become a one eye leader where his wound shall be healed and the world is Amazed.

The birthplace of Antichrist
1 John 2:v.19

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Very interesting this revelation of the Apostle John of the primitive Church. Who is the Apostle John talking about or to whom is he referring in the verse above? Do you know?

See, we know that the book of Revelation was showed to John around year 95 AD, i.e. 65 years after the ascension of JESUS to the third heaven. And we know also that there are two distinct Beasts described in Revelation 13:v. 1 to 18. Today, after about 2,000 years, we can and should discern both Beasts will lead two distinct satanic religious systems in near future.
The Antichrist was born from the church - see how | Friends Of Jesus (proboards.com)

Upvote 0