kaze_no_ryu

Jan 26, 2005
Canada
✟122.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I find myself sitting at home or work, angry at just about everything I see. Angry with myself, other people, my current way of life, just angry. What makes it so difficult is the fact that I've only been married to my wife for a little over half a year. She blames herself for my being unhappy despite my assurances that she shouldn't feel that way.

I feel lost. Out of control. And very scared that I may end up alienating the last few people in my life.

I really need prayer.

TreeHugger

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
✟7,698.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
lord, i pray for kaze, that he will stop being so angry, that he will find some way of channeling his anger and that he may be at peace with the world. Help him to learn more about himself and that his family and friends will help him throught this hard time, and help him to get throught this, not harmed, but stronger, with a firmer relationship with God AMEN

Romans 5:3-5 and we can have joy in our troubles because we know that these troubles produce patience, and patience produces character, character produces hope, and that hope will never fail us becauseGaod poured out his love to fill our hearts. ASnd God gave us that hope throught the holy spirit, whom he gave to us

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Lord I pray for this "lost" sheep...who feels out of control...help him Lord to relax...to hear Your voice and Your word...to hear and to receive it. Help him to find Your love and patience to turn his emotional life around. Help him to deal with the pain in life the way You did.

Fill his heart with Your love and mercy, crowding out the despair. You are more than able to set this dear loved soul on solid ground.

Upvote 0

lady_of_god

Feb 4, 2005
Miami
✟10,346.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord, give him the Holy Spirit which brings peace and love. Break that spirit of anger in him. Show him why he is angry and how to best deal with it. Bring people into his life that can guide him. Let his wife be supportive and help him through this. In Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord I pray that you will release this anger in this person, I pray you'll replace it with Love for others, and the unhappiness will be replaced with joy. Amen.

Im-revived

:)
kaze_no_ryu said:
I find myself sitting at home or work, angry at just about everything I see. Angry with myself, other people, my current way of life, just angry. What makes it so difficult is the fact that I've only been married to my wife for a little over half a year. She blames herself for my being unhappy despite my assurances that she shouldn't feel that way.

I feel lost. Out of control. And very scared that I may end up alienating the last few people in my life.

I really need prayer.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
JPN-latin-s.gif

Lord, I lift up this request to you and I pray that you would bless those who are in need with peace and mercy. Father, you know our hearts, you know our needs, and I know you created us to love us. And for us to love you. I pray that you would help those in need find comfort in knowing that you have everything under control. While we may not understand why things happen, you watch over us and in you we can have trust. Father I lift this prayer up to you. In Jesus Christ's name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Dougie

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟15,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Whow Father sound like me hey? You know about the deep rooted anger inside me hey Father? Father I place my faith on my prayer in Jesus name to release your sweet Holy Spirit to this here couple. Father help them to find help beyound themselves. Father that they would be drawn to a couple that are so in love with a living relationship in Christ and find that flint in their lives again. Father I thankyou now for the couple you have prepared for them to meet, who will take their hands like two Angels and guide them to freedom in Jesus name. Ament

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnsunshine1

Jun 6, 2005
Minnesota
✟330.00
Faith
Christian
Kaze pray this prayer aloud and believe it.

The peace of God, which passeth all understanding keep my heart and my mind through Christ Jesus. And things which are good, pure, perfect and lovely, and of good report, I think on these things. Jesus gave me the authority to use His name. And that which I bind on earth is bound in heaven. Therefore in the name of Christ I bind the principalities, the powers, the rulers of darkness of this world. I bind and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and render them harmless and ineffective against me and my marriage. I am delivered from the evils of this present world for it is the will of God. No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come upon my dwelling. For the Lord has given his angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways, and in my pathway is life and there is no death. I take the shield of faith and I quench every firey dart that the wicked one brings against me. Thank you for the gift of praying in Jesus' name. AMEN.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.