• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Ana Maria Archila who screamed at Flake is an illegal alien from Columbia

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by sdowney717, Oct 3, 2018.

1. sdowney717

sdowney717 Newbie

+1,945
    Christian
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+29,540
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. sdowney717

sdowney717 Newbie

+1,945
    Christian
    Obviously not republicans invited them. Did you listen to what they said, and you know it was pure political nonsense, their personal situation whatever that was, is not relevant to Kavanaugh. Democrats want open borders, meaning anyone can come to the USA, with all the rights that citizens have, including apparently having representation in congress!

4. No Swansong

No Swansong Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!

+618
    Christian
    Married
    US-Green
    Who cares who invited them? Even if their words did encourage Flake to call for an FBI investigation the investigation should have happened anyway. I don't care who convinced him to call for it.

5. sdowney717

sdowney717 Newbie

+1,945
    Christian
    Let's say the investigation turns up nothing new or of negative consequence to Kavanaugh. Would you then be in favor of Kavanaugh to the supreme court?, or are you a never Kavanaugher.

My opinion is nothing of negative importance turns up and Kavanaugh gets confirmed. I saw a video from a 'body language' expert on the main accusers testimony, that determination was she was lying. What is of interest is no one she mentions as witnesses corroborates her story, in fact they deny it, yet some people still believe she was attacked by Kavanaugh.

6. No Swansong

+618
    Christian
    Married
    US-Green
    Should no evidence of the event in question be found and no evidence of blacking out be found (thus negating any perjury) I believe he is a capable jurist and would not object to his confirmation.

7. sdowney717

sdowney717 Newbie

+1,945
    Christian
    I was just reading typically FBI investigations are not made public, but maybe in this case they will make an exception. I just saw the dems want the report kept secret, sealed, viewable only by senators. So we may never know what's in the report.

8. No Swansong

+618
    Christian
    Married
    US-Green
    I suppose there is nothing we can really do about that if the request is honored.

9. dqhall

dqhall Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,481
    Christian
    Single
    She attended college in the US and is an immigrant rights advocate. ICE was not called to the scene. The Tea Party is quick to accuse falsely without having the facts. They should not be trusted. They cut taxes and spend government money like drunken sailors.

10. thecolorsblend

thecolorsblend If God is your Father, who is your Mother?

+5,622
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
  11. sdowney717

sdowney717 Newbie

+1,945
    Christian
    Well, that info came from the democratic candidate Ortez. There is a lot of info the MSM don't tell you, especially if it is negative to their agenda.

12. Arcangl86

Arcangl86 Newbie

+3,070
    Anglican
    Single
    US-Green
    People who are here legally can be deported too. There is nothing to say that she isn't here legally.

13. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,212
    Christian
    Married
    I saw a video from another 'body language' expert that said that she was telling the truth.

You can find anything on the internet.

14. redleghunter

+29,540
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I stated in another thread should Kavanaugh not get the confirmation, Trump should nominate Hillary Clinton so we can finally get a thorough FBI investigation of her and family .

15. sdowney717

sdowney717 Newbie

+1,945
    Christian
  16. redleghunter

+29,540
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The tea party? That was 2010 .

17. A_Thinker

+4,212
    Christian
    Married
    From .... The FBI confidential Kavanaugh report: Who's allowed to read it and where

All 100 Senators will have access to the new information, but not their staffs. There also are 10 Judiciary Committee staffers who have access to the Kavanaugh file, which is a paper report — there are no pdf's or emails of it. And it will not be made public.

Republican senators said Wednesday that the file will be held in the Senate SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility), which is the classified area of the Capitol Visitor’s Center. The SCIF could be used so more senators can be accommodated than in the Judiciary Committee offices, which are fairly small.

18. A_Thinker

+4,212
    Christian
    Married
  19. Arcangl86

Arcangl86 Newbie

+3,070
    Anglican
    Single
    US-Green
    I'm not sure what your point is. It's not like the appointment of Supreme Justices only effect American citizens. Anybody who is a part of the United States, citizen or not, has a say in the governance of the US.

20. sdowney717

sdowney717 Newbie

+1,945
    Christian
    Cortez herself said the women was risking deportation by what she had done, did you watch the video? Of course that is just pure grandstanding of her to say that.