Jesus I trust in You
Apr 1, 2006
Maryland
✟9,611.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I would love to see Roe vs Wade overturned, but I think the problem goes deeper. Morality is non-existant in this country, sex is used to sell everything from soap to cars. The movies glamorize sex outside of marriage and our youth believe that is totally acceptable. When I was young (yes many years ago) the question was should I kiss the guy on the first date, now it is should I sleep with him. I am sorry to say that my generation has been responsible for much of the problems we see today, and it is time that we take resonsibility for it and try to make some changes. Perhaps if we only expect the worst from our children that is what we will get. Casual sex is not good for the participants, any possible resulting children and society as a whole. The break up of the nuclear family has also contributed, when I was growing up if your parents were divorced you were in the minority, my sons however were in the minority of their friends whose parents were still married. In my opinion, a general attitude adjustment is necessary.

God Bless,
Nancy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.