Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Those of you who watch cable TV news instead of getting your news from more reliable sources may have seen a video clip of two women claiming to have been victims of unreported sexual assaults screaming at Senator Jeff Flake in an elevator.

With a little more investigation, the truth comes out.

www.americanjournalreview.com/woman-who-confronted-jeff-flake-in-elevator-runs-soros-backed-organization/

"When we take a look at who these women are, it is no surprise that the name George Soros comes in.

“according to the website for Popular Democracy, Archila is the co-executive director of the liberal advocacy group, which is based in New York. The group describes itself as a “high-impact national organization that builds organizing power to transform the local and state policy landscape through deep, long-term partnerships with leading community-based organizing groups nationwide.” Archila joined the group in September 2013.”

Popular Democracy is a Soros funded organization, in fact, Open Society Foundations (Soros’ organization) is one of their biggest donors."

WESTOZZIE

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
not surprising is it.

America: God to Sever the Strings of Soros, the Puppet Master!
Posted on September 18, 2018 by Veronika West

A strange dream, concerning the United States of America…!

“Watch! As the Sword of My Spirit now comes to suddenly and swiftly severs the strings of the puppet master.

Watch! For surely I tell you his days are numbered and the heads of the wicked will roll,” says God!

A strange dream…!

These are the words I heard in a strange but poignant dream I had last night. This dream comes with a word of warning.

In this dream I found myself sitting before a puppet theater surrounded by a large audience.

Now in the dream the theater had red curtains which were drawn shut. As I looked at the stage, I knew immediately by The Spirit that I was about to be shown something that will begin to unfold in the coming days.

As I stayed watching in the dream, background music began to play and the red curtains on the stage opened up before me and a doorway appeared.

As I looked at the doorway, suddenly a puppet of the former US President, Mr Obama, appeared on the stage and the first thing I noticed was the look on the puppet’s face

He looked fearful and anxious. The puppet began walking up and down and up and down the stage.

He seemed to be expecting the imminent arrival of someone important. Then the background music changed and standing in the doorway another puppet appeared. It was Mrs. Hillary Clinton.

Now as the puppets looked at each other, they moved towards one another and gave each other a little kiss on each cheek.

As I sat back in my chair watching, suddenly an argument broke out between the two puppets and I listened as the two puppets began to accuse the other of not doing enough to ensure that the presidential elections had gone to plan.

Then the Hillary puppet picked up a big stick and she began to beat the Obama puppet over the head. She yelled and she shouted, “it had all been so well prepared and planned, what happened?!”

(As I looked at the two of them, they reminded me of a Punch and Judy Puppet Show I once saw on television.)

Then suddenly the background music changed and again I saw a new puppet appear in the doorway and immediately I recognized the face of the puppet. It was the former US Vice-President Mr. Joe Biden.

As the Joe Biden puppet stepped forward on the stage, the Hillary puppet rushed over to him and began to beat him over the head shouting, “Help! We are all going to go to jail!”

Then once again, a furious argument broke out and the three puppets began to point their fingers at each other and they accused one another of lying.

Again the Hillary puppet went into a wild frenzy and began to beat the other two puppets with her big stick.

Now as I stayed watching, the music changed again, but this time it was the sound of police sirens in the distance.

As the sirens got louder and louder, I watched as all three puppets began to run wildly up and down the stage, trying to hide behind each other and they were shouting, “We are going to jail, we are going to jail for sure!”

At this point the audience began to roar with laughter and many shouted out with loud voices, “Lock her up, lock her up!”

Then suddenly a fourth puppet appeared in the doorway and again I recognized its face. It was the former FBI Director and Agent Mr James Comey,

The audience began to boo and many shouted out, “Traitor!”

Now at first, all the puppets seemed to be relieved to see Mr James Comey, but then the mad Hillary puppet rushed over to him and began to beat him over the head with her big stick shouting, “Where is George? Where is George? He must fix this mess?”

Then suddenly all the background music stopped and the sound of a loud trumpet could be heard.

All four puppets stopped dead in their tracks. Things went deathly quiet and all the puppets looked at each other. Fear and trembling came upon them.

The audience was quiet. The puppets not daring to whisper a word to one another.

Now as I sat there in the dream, watching and listening intently, suddenly I saw a silver glint of light come from above and a giant pair of scissors appeared above the heads of the puppets and I watched as the scissors began to cut the strings of each puppet.

I watched as one by one the puppets fell lifeless to the ground with a limp thud.

Then the red curtains closed over the stage and I heard these words, “Watch! For the time is now. The stage is set and a doorway now appears before you.

Watch! As My Hand of Truth and Righteousness now moves to reveal, expose and uncover in this hour.

Watch! As the works of wickedness and corruption are now brought out into the light.

Watch! As the Sword of My Spirit now comes to suddenly and swiftly to sever the strings of the puppet master.

Watch! For surely I tell you his days are numbered and the heads of the wicked will roll.”

As I awoke from the dream and began to write down all that I saw and heard, The Holy Spirit immediately reminded me of a powerful vision I had concerning Mr. George Soros in 2016.

What was interesting about that vision, was that he was likened to me then as a large octopus having 8 long tentacles (puppet master controlling many strings).

As I have prayed over this somewhat strange dream The Holy Spirit revealed to me that Mr. George Soros is one of the great puppet masters of corruption in the nation, and that his days are surely numbered and that all of his puppets are going to eventually fall.

The Spirit of God then revealed to me through this strange dream that, all the wicked and evil works of the enemy that has been concealed in darkness and hidden behind the scenes for many years, is about to be fully uncovered, exposed and brought into the light.

The stage is set, the curtains are being drawn back and the spotlight of heaven is now shining upon the nation.

The works of wickedness and corruption that have taken place in the past government administration will now be put on full display for all to see, there will be nowhere to hide, for The Spirit of Truth is coming suddenly like a sharp sword which will not only sever the strings of the puppet master, but the sword is going to fall upon the heads of the wicked and they shall be brought to nothing.

Their wicked and evil deeds will not be accomplished but they will fall to the ground and die.

See the George Soros octopus Word:

A Word for America Concerning George Soros.”
Check out this word I posted, see the date, September 30, 2016. “God will put an end to the Clinton legacy”…….

A Poignant Now Word for the USA.”

Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
not surprising is it.

“Watch! As the Sword of My Spirit now comes to suddenly and swiftly severs the strings of the puppet master.

Watch! For surely I tell you his days are numbered and the heads of the wicked will roll,” says God!
In this dream I found myself sitting before a puppet theater surrounded by a large audience. The puppet began walking up and down and up and down the stage.

Not surprising, it is.

images.jpg

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Those of you who watch cable TV news instead of getting your news from more reliable sources may have seen a video clip of two women claiming to have been victims of unreported sexual assaults screaming at Senator Jeff Flake in an elevator.

With a little more investigation, the truth comes out.

www.americanjournalreview.com/woman-who-confronted-jeff-flake-in-elevator-runs-soros-backed-organization/

"When we take a look at who these women are, it is no surprise that the name George Soros comes in.

“according to the website for Popular Democracy, Archila is the co-executive director of the liberal advocacy group, which is based in New York. The group describes itself as a “high-impact national organization that builds organizing power to transform the local and state policy landscape through deep, long-term partnerships with leading community-based organizing groups nationwide.” Archila joined the group in September 2013.”

Popular Democracy is a Soros funded organization, in fact, Open Society Foundations (Soros’ organization) is one of their biggest donors."
It worked. Not sure if they were being truthful or not but they got the investigation.

Upvote 0