USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

"On Sunday, November 13, an Orthodox church was consecrated for the first time in Ecuador by the Serbian hierarch over Central and South America.

The building where the Church of the Annunciation is located was purchased with funds allocated by His Eminence Metropolitan Amfilohije of Montenegro of blessed memory, the Serbian Diocese reports.

The parish community is the oldest in Ecuador, founded on December 12, 1981, at that time under the Antiochian Patriarchate. It came under the Serbian Patriarchate in 2012.

His Grace Bishop Kirilo of Buenos Aires and Central and South America was joined at the church in Guayaquil by local and visiting Serbian clergy, and Archpriest Danilo from the Romanian Patriarchate."

E.C.

Jan 12, 2007
✟137,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Nice!

It would be awesome if there was more outreach there since a lot of Evangelicals and some cults like JWs are gaining members.
I agree. The OCA Diocese of Mexico is building a seminary now. It would be cool if it becomes THE Orthodox seminary for Latin America.

Upvote 0

abacabb3

Jul 14, 2013
✟82,685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would be awesome if there was more outreach there since a lot of Evangelicals and some cults like JWs are gaining members.
I've come to the conclusion that because we have the truth, the demons have mastered us losing the little resources we have over political subterfuges and the like.

Reactions: ArmyMatt
Upvote 0