Amityville Horror situation again. Please pray.

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
this reminds me of this one house in the small town next to me. it is adjacent to a barn so it must have been part of a farm. it is now a pet cemetery but when we used to drive by that house when I was little, my mom always thought that the house had a very creepy vibe to it. now sometimes she went overboard on things so she may have been completely wrong. it is a very old looking, old fashioned looking house and to be honest, it does kind of look creepy, even when I decided to drive past it some 20 years later just to see if I thought it still looked creepy. I wonder if that house is haunted in any shape or form but I'll never know. I do kind of think something is off about it but maybe my mind is bored and wants to imagine that it's haunted, for whatever reason. I wouldn't want to be in that house at night though. Eeek.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The thing that makes it all so strange is that fact that it only happens when I'm either reading the bible or talking to/typing on the net about the bible. .
These are -
Distractions in hopefully getting you to give it up or be unable to concentrate.
So long as you remain vigilant - they will do whatever it is that can distract you to make you feel hopeless or even afraid to do it.

KEEP up the good work and tell them in the name of Jesus Christ - go away! [Or rather they must leave in the name of Jesus Christ] AND offer up your illness to the Lord. [for others]
And resume reading.

:hug:

They are trying to break your spirit. To make you absolutely fear doing anything centered on God in hopes you quit.

Peace to you, i ask through our Lord Jesus.
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Crystal - the more you know - like them trying to get you to avoid God - the more power you have because knowledge is power.

St Theresa [doctor of the Church] had no fear of satan and when he would seek to scare her - she would say 'o its you' and go back to sleep.

Their power is your fear. Without that - they have nothing. And in that i mean they are attempting to keep you from prayer and God and the Bible et al.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
So i got to the front door and felt evil, pure evil. It wouldnt let me stand there either.

That's how it was when you'd stand at the top of the stairs going to the basement of my old house. You could literally feel the evil down there, it was like a living thing. It was hard to describe. But, it was something was sitting down there waiting for me.

MariaRegina,
I was thinking about posting a bible verse on the front door. As someone had mentioned in one of my threads, I did use blessed chalk to write over my door the numbers recommended by the Pope. I'm going to re-do them as they've been there a long time.

I'm doing better today. I got 8 hours of sleep in a row--finally!
One slightly weird thing happened last night. I was using the computer and suddenly--out of the blue--it quit working. So, I called tech support for my internet connection. They diagnosed the problem. They said someone must of gone into my computer and switched a proxy service. (Not that tech savvy--so, I can't really tell you the details.) But, the thing that struck me as odd was that the tech lady said someone must of gone into my computer and changed the proxy manually cuz the computer won't do that on it's own. Since I was the only one who used the computer and I didn't do it--I don't see how it happened. But, I got it fixed. So, at least I can continue to post on my christian sites. And it didn't freak me out, it just frustrated me a little. My modem is getting old though, so I'm praying that doesn't go out any time soon.
Thanks again to everyone! May God bless you and I appreciate all of your comments. They're helping me so much.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yah, thats weird.
Like someone doesnt want you to know how to get help to keep you off the pc?

Must be cos they are getting weaker through prayers for you?
And it is opening your eyes.

You stay on my mind. And in my prayers. This kind of stuff used to happen to me since i was 3. St Michael the Arch Angel is an awesome servant through our Lord Jesus Christ.

May St Pio assist you.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Thank you WarriorAngel. I'm very touched when I see the outpouring of love and concern in this forum. It's helping me to know I'm not alone regarding other people (I know I'm never alone in the Lord). This type of situation can be isolating--even with-in a church setting because it's so unusual. It' nice to read about other's experiences and to know they're praying for me.
My uncle came over and spent the night. It was a really nice, relaxing way to spend the evening after this crazy week.
I'm going to mass tonight and will be praying the prayers and novenas later tonight.
Thanks again all!
God bless,
C J
P.S. To answer your question, yes I do feel the demonic activity surrounding me at the moment is trying to isolate me in any way possible. Which can include messing with my computer (considering this is where I'm getting the most support right now).

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You should get an icon of Sts. Cyprian and Justina.

(Speaking of them, it is interesting... many of the Saints removed from the official Roman canons are excellent intercessors against evil.. why are they removed?)
I checked, they are still there.
St Justina feast day is Oct 7
St Cyprian is Oct 3

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you WarriorAngel. I'm very touched when I see the outpouring of love and concern in this forum. It's helping me to know I'm not alone regarding other people (I know I'm never alone in the Lord). This type of situation can be isolating--even with-in a church setting because it's so unusual. It' nice to read about other's experiences and to know they're praying for me.
My uncle came over and spent the night. It was a really nice, relaxing way to spend the evening after this crazy week.
I'm going to mass tonight and will be praying the prayers and novenas later tonight.
Thanks again all!
God bless,
C J
P.S. To answer your question, yes I do feel the demonic activity surrounding me at the moment is trying to isolate me in any way possible. Which can include messing with my computer (considering this is where I'm getting the most support right now).

Being i am the outspoken one of my peculiar life, i know of a few more who have or had troubles too. :)
It is so not an isolated situation.

There are more than you know, but they dont like sharing so much online.
And or i have personal friends who this stuff happens to.

So you are definitely not alone.

I think God allows more for those who can handle it. Things simmered down since i started praying and ignore the stuff around me. I just kind of act like 'ok, i will pray' and it goes away.
The evil stuff is seldom, thank the Good Lord.

I will say this - when i was literally bring attacked by them and they got inside me [very briefly] the Rosary in my hand helped immensely [which it did for sure] and my will was strong as i was reverting. I didnt accept it.

Now that was intense.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
So you are definitely not alone.
Thanks, I need to hear that once in a while.

I will say this - when i was literally bring attacked by them and they got inside me [very briefly] the Rosary in my hand helped immensely [which it did for sure] and my will was strong as i was reverting. I didnt accept it.

Now that was intense.
That sounds intense. I'm glad to hear that you got through it okay!

My one rosary totally disappeared. I was praying with it one night and when I got up the next day it was gone. I have yet to find it. (And I was home alone, so no-one could of taken it.) The chain on my other rosary broke. The links are so small, I'm having a hard time fixing it. But, I'm going to keep trying. I have a small wooden rosary that my priest gave me, so I'm down to using that. If something happens to that, I'm out of rosaries.

Tonight, when I went to turn on my porch light, I looked up and saw the entire light fixture was torn off the ceiling of the porch overhang. Instead of being attached to the ceiling of the porch roof, it's hanging down like a chandelier with bare wires showing. So, my porch is gonna be dark tonight. I'm so frustrated right now! It's just one thing after another.

God Bless all who've commented and/or prayed for me.
C J

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Have you thought about installing a lock on your bedroom door? It could offer one more obstacle, and buy you some time?

Also, I like the idea you had for putting Bible versed on your walls. :thumbsup:
Thanks. :)

I do have a lock on my bedroom door and it's an old house. (So, the doors are heavy and the lock is a deadbolt.)

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, I need to hear that once in a while.

That sounds intense. I'm glad to hear that you got through it okay!

My one rosary totally disappeared. I was praying with it one night and when I got up the next day it was gone. I have yet to find it. (And I was home alone, so no-one could of taken it.) The chain on my other rosary broke. The links are so small, I'm having a hard time fixing it. But, I'm going to keep trying. I have a small wooden rosary that my priest gave me, so I'm down to using that. If something happens to that, I'm out of rosaries.

Tonight, when I went to turn on my porch light, I looked up and saw the entire light fixture was torn off the ceiling of the porch overhang. Instead of being attached to the ceiling of the porch roof, it's hanging down like a chandelier with bare wires showing. So, my porch is gonna be dark tonight. I'm so frustrated right now! It's just one thing after another.

God Bless all who've commented and/or prayed for me.
C J

You should make a police report of vandalism.
Perhaps they can get some fingerprints?

My continuing prayers.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You should make a police report of vandalism.
Perhaps they can get some fingerprints?

My continuing prayers.

I'm not sure if someone did it or it just fell down on it's own cuz it was old and needed replacing (or the wind could of torn it off). I was just annoyed at the timing of it. This has been a long frustrating week.

Thanks S.ilvio. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums