Amityville Horror situation again. Please pray.

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Some of you already know that my husband was probably involved in the occult. After his passing my house went into Amityville Horror mode. Doors opened and closed by themselves, the TV turned itself on and off, stuff like that. Most times it's not too bad and I try to ignore it. But lately it's gotten much worse (since I started doing a novena at home nightly).
Yesterday, I went into the bathroom and there was ONE fly buzzing around, so I went to get the fly swatter. When I got back to the bathroom (2 minutes later) there were 10+ flies flying all over the place. I left again and went to get some bug spray and when I got back there were NO flies anywhere.
I also have an ear infection that comes and goes (been to the doctor 3x over it).
Please pray a full covering of protection over me regarding my house and health. I pray 3 different prayers nightly from prayer cards from my church and I read the bible too. I go to church 2x-3x weekly and I just did confession last Sunday. So, I'm doing all I can to combat this. I need some prayer warriors to help me battle this.
Thanks and God Bless!
C J
P.S. As I type this, my computer is flickering. (It never does that normally.)

Reactions: Gwendolyn

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Thanks everyone. I know I should get a priest to bless my house. I just live in a run-down house and I hate anyone to see it (to be honest). My house is clean--I clean it top to bottom. It's just really old and has seen much better days. But, I need to get over that and arrange for a priest to come by anyway.
This whole thing started (again) when I began a new novena a few weeks ago. I began to have nightmares, then I could hear talking coming through the heat vents (muffled voices). I tried to ignore it cuz that's what I've heard you should do--continue to pray and ignore the darkness. But, now it's getting more obvious and negative. I haven't had this much trouble since I lived at my old (very haunted) house. I never want to go through that again. You could literally feel the evil in that house.
Thanks again all!
C J

Upvote 0

epiclesis

Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks everyone. I know I should get a priest to bless my house. I just live in a run-down house and I hate anyone to see it (to be honest). My house is clean--I clean it top to bottom. It's just really old and has seen much better days. But, I need to get over that and arrange for a priest to come by anyway.

I'd rather have a clean, run down house, then a very nice un-clean house, personally.

:p

Prayers. Definitely get the house blessed.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
lol...epiclesis. So true, MikeK.
I always say my house is like the one on that old show "Green Acres". The bathroom door looks like an old barn door--not in a rustic/charming way either. The floors were destroyed by the old people who used to live there--they did zero toward the up-keep. The wall-paper would literally fall off the wall if you touched it. The paint on the outside also falls off if you touch it. The old people who used to live here had money, but there lived through the great depression and were afraid to spend it. (The type that sewed money into the mattress.) But--the price was right and after my husband died I didn't have much income. Plus, I do like most of my neighbors (I've known them for a long time). So, I can't really complain.

Thanks for your prayers--I definitely need and appreciate them.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
He who is in us, is greater than he who is in the world. Definitely speak with a Priest and have him come and bless and pray over your house. I would also plead the blood of Jesus over your house and put a crucifix on the wall.

Let the Priest know the situation, so that he understand what he is up against.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Just about to do my nightly rosary. Offering it for you.

Thanks so much--that means a lot to me.

Thank you to everyone here for their kind words and prayers!

I hope, through this, people can realize that the occult is nothing to mess with. Satan and his demons are out to destroy people--but God is our salvation. He will guide and protect us through anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

thereselittleflower

Nov 9, 2003
✟50,355.00
Faith
Catholic
Some of you already know that my husband was probably involved in the occult. After his passing my house went into Amityville Horror mode. Doors opened and closed by themselves, the TV turned itself on and off, stuff like that. Most times it's not too bad and I try to ignore it. But lately it's gotten much worse (since I started doing a novena at home nightly).
Yesterday, I went into the bathroom and there was ONE fly buzzing around, so I went to get the fly swatter. When I got back to the bathroom (2 minutes later) there were 10+ flies flying all over the place. I left again and went to get some bug spray and when I got back there were NO flies anywhere.
I also have an ear infection that comes and goes (been to the doctor 3x over it).
Please pray a full covering of protection over me regarding my house and health. I pray 3 different prayers nightly from prayer cards from my church and I read the bible too. I go to church 2x-3x weekly and I just did confession last Sunday. So, I'm doing all I can to combat this. I need some prayer warriors to help me battle this.
Thanks and God Bless!
C J
P.S. As I type this, my computer is flickering. (It never does that normally.)

Chrystal, I have dealt with this kind of stuff.

This is nothing to deal with on your own - or to simply rely on the prayers of others with your own.

Have you had the priest out to bless the house and to pray prayers of exorcism over it?

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I hope, through this, people can realize that the occult is nothing to mess with. Satan and his demons are out to destroy people--but God is our salvation. He will guide and protect us through anything.

And KNOW who you marry!

Hey Crystal, you know I believe you. You know the most important thing you can do is to be in a state of grace and to live as good a life as you can.

I said a St Micheal for you. :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray and do thou oh prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Upvote 0