North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I liked the paper lady, I don't care about her invention, I just liked her, LOL.
I really liked the teddy bear that you stuff with charactor, I think that would sell well, I would buy one.
How about the guy who gave up a kidney? That was a little scary.:eek: My advice, get a job.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Things I would buy right now TODAY if they were on the market:

- That coffee maker with all the built-in slots for different beverages
- The floating baby car-seat (and I don't even have a kid!)
- The toilet seat that removes odors (that was ingenious, can't believe it didn't get through)
- The public toilet stall-door closer

I'm really glad they're moving on next week. Can't wait to see some of the things we didn't see during the audition rounds.

Upvote 0

keeptrying

Save a Life....Spay and Neuter!
Jun 4, 2005
North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
snoochface said:
I'm really glad they're moving on next week. Can't wait to see some of the things we didn't see during the audition rounds.

I'm not sure how this show works. Are they suppose to make some kind of improvement on their invention before the next round??

Upvote 0

Missing

Jul 18, 2005
✟8,886.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
keeptrying said:
I'm not sure how this show works. Are they suppose to make some kind of improvement on their invention before the next round??

I don't know much about how the show is going to work either, but from some of the statements made by the judges I got the feeling that they would have to improve on their products, do market research maybe and figure out promotion (maybe each step along the way will be a different focus). I think each week they are going to have to prove more and more about why their invention is the best and make a pitch to sell it to the judges. I could TOTALLY be off base with this, but that is what I gathered from different statements the judges made.

Upvote 0

keeptrying

Jun 4, 2005
North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Missing said:
I think each week they are going to have to prove more and more about why their invention is the best and make a pitch to sell it to the judges. I could TOTALLY be off base with this, but that is what I gathered from different statements the judges made.
That is what I understood them to be saying sometimes too.

Upvote 0

Kellen

Jul 21, 2005
NJ,USA
✟1,527.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
keeptrying said:
I liked the paper lady, I don't care about her invention, I just liked her, LOL.
I really liked the teddy bear that you stuff with charactor, I think that would sell well, I would buy one.
How about the guy who gave up a kidney? That was a little scary.:eek: My advice, get a job.
LOL!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Devasha

YHWH li, lo ira. Mah ya'aseh li adam?-Psalm 118:6
Jun 3, 2005
USA
✟1,877.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Veritas said:
This show either makes me cry or cracks me up! I tell you, that geeky know-it-all, drives me crazy! And why oh why do we always have to have a Brit to pass judgement???:scratch:

And how typical of a snob to claim that his you-know-what doesn't stink! ^_^ :p

Another thing I'm tired of on this show is the special feature about one or more of the judges taking up time in each and every episode! Gack! :sick:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess we will see everything this week...they only have 60 seconds to pitch thier inventions to see who makes it to the top 12. Hopefully the judges won't be too long winded. I wonder how many ppl will have to be cut to leave the final 12?

Upvote 0

Devasha

Jun 3, 2005
USA
✟1,877.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Why did we have to sit through all the sob stories AGAIN? :cry: And is it really too much to ask that we be allowed to actually SEE all of those final 24 inventions? :scratch:

The worst decision by the judges: Eliminating the Solar Cooler. :doh:

And I still think the only reason the bald lady is still in it is because she's bald. Her invention just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm happy the Public Restroom Door Lock and the Spherical Car Seat made it. :clap: Those are the only ones I've been allowed to SEE so far (*rolling eyes*) that I think I would actually buy.

Which invention do you think Hawaiian shirt guy judge staked his reputation on and got the rest of the judges to change their mind and keep in the final 12?

Upvote 0

keeptrying

Jun 4, 2005
North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It seems the people who sobbed the most weren't given the boot. I really liked the charactor bear and think it would be a good seller. Look at the Care Bears! nothing but stuffed animals with pictures on their tummys and they made millions. Bad decision. I felt sorry for the lady who looks like Dolly Pardon, she should have sobbed and told a hard luck story.:cry:
I'm surprised Simon Cowell is obviously playing up the sympathy thing, he's not the type.

Not sure about what invention Mr. Know-it-all Hawaiian shirt would bet his rep on. Right now I would say the bathroom gadget but I need a list of what made it through.
The guy who invented the car seat should use the 50 grand and have it tested by the auto makers. He could make millions if it did as well or better then what is available now.

Reactions: Devasha
Upvote 0

Devasha

Jun 3, 2005
USA
✟1,877.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
keeptrying said:
I really liked the charactor bear and think it would be a good seller. Look at the Care Bears! nothing but stuffed animals with pictures on their tummys and they made millions. Bad decision.
Excellent point about the Care Bears! :thumbsup: I thought the Character Bear should have stayed instead of the Nyah Doll (because they're both "dolls", they probably wouldn't have allowed both of them through). As a kid I would have LOVED the Character Bear because it's so interactive and has such cute innards. ;)
keeptrying said:
I felt sorry for the lady who looks like Dolly Pardon, she should have sobbed and told a hard luck story.:cry:
Yes, she didn't seem to get the memo that tears sell.:sigh:
keeptrying said:
I'm surprised Simon Cowell is obviously playing up the sympathy thing, he's not the type.
I hadn't thought of that, but it sure is hard to imagine him being anywhere near the sappy type.:D
keeptrying said:
Not sure about what invention Mr. Know-it-all Hawaiian shirt would bet his rep on. Right now I would say the bathroom gadget but I need a list of what made it through.
I know! That was so frustrating to not have any idea what some of the inventions they were judging even were!!!:mad: My husband thought it was probably the car seat, but I can't imagine the woman judge ever being against that one, and in the little fighting clip they showed, it seemed like Mr.KIA (Know-It-All) managed to change all 3 of the other judges' minds about whatever invention it was. BTW, I LOVED when she told him, "You don't always get to be the smartest person in the room! Hasn't anyone ever told you that!?!":p
keeptrying said:
The guy who invented the car seat should use the 50 grand and have it tested by the auto makers. He could make millions if it did as well or better then what is available now.
I think this one, if it actually works as it's designed to, is definitely the most revolutionary, "change the world" invention of all of them.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0